• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

4A State Championship Robinson vs Arkadelphia(Poll)

Started by Brian G, December 01, 2018, 09:19:55 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

What do you think?

I think ARK wins and I want ARK to win
49 (40.5%)
I think ARK wins but I want Robinson to win
21 (17.4%)
I think Robinson wins and Robinson win
37 (30.6%)
I think Robinson wins but want ARK
14 (11.6%)

Total Members Voted: 121

Voting closed: December 08, 2018, 09:39:16 am

BlueSteel93

I see a good low scoring football game.
Dumas had some success getting up and pressing  Joe T receivers which threw off the timing and got pressure on the QB. Those RBs were the difference. Can Arkadelphia stop the run and force the senators to throw? Can they get pressure? I feel if Tackett has time to throw he's an outstanding high school QB

richboy

Quote from: BlueSteel93 on December 07, 2018, 01:41:20 pm
I see a good low scoring football game.
Dumas had some success getting up and pressing  Joe T receivers which threw off the timing and got pressure on the QB. Those RBs were the difference. Can Arkadelphia stop the run and force the senators to throw? Can they get pressure? I feel if Tackett has time to throw he's an outstanding high school QB
I mean to answer your question, what did arky do to Stuttgart... Forced them to pass.. next what did arky do to Shiloh.. put pressure on the qb to force the bad throw.

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: richboy on December 07, 2018, 01:53:05 pm
I mean to answer your question, what did arky do to Stuttgart... Forced them to pass.. next what did arky do to Shiloh.. put pressure on the qb to force the bad throw.

Of course it helped that Stuttgart's best RB couldn't play on offense...might not have mattered in the outcome but I think the Birds would've moved the ball a little more that night had he been able to run.

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: KASH dba The Lumberjack on December 07, 2018, 10:01:47 am
Dapper little dude you have there!!!

Thanks. He's a sweet boy (takes after his mother I guess).  :D

As for the game, I thinking it's a low scoring game, I doubt Robinson will score 42 this time. I'm thinking one or two plays will end up deciding this game.

BlueSteel93

Well if arky can limit big plays by 20 and 16, force Joe T to earn it by having to go ten play drives this should be a lot of fun. JTR always seems to open a game rolling so if you survive the initial wave and make this team play in the second half you can get in JTRs legs. They haven't played four quarters up until Dumas and looked a little tired at times. Great talent on that offense though. JMO

RyanLR

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: RyanLR on December 08, 2018, 09:24:52 am
It might actually start snowing here later.

Not sure it's going to be cold enough for that until late tonight. But man, it's going miserable weather at this game. Glad I'll be watching from the comfort of my home. I could take sitting in the cold, but not the rain too. I'm too old for that. Lol

Trojanbird

Quote from: SUGARTOWN on December 08, 2018, 10:06:34 am
Not sure it's going to be cold enough for that until late tonight. But man, it's going miserable weather at this game. Glad I'll be watching from the comfort of my home. I could take sitting in the cold, but not the rain too. I'm too old for that. Lol
Great duck hunting weather!

KASH dba The Lumberjack

richboy

After watching film all week the Badgers will need to key in on 2 players to win this and apply pressure to the qb... Robinson won't be able to play players both ways all game without wearing them down. With that being said I see Robinson losing gas in the 4th and arky taking off with it.

KASH dba The Lumberjack

richboy

Has anyone heard if this game is being postponed?

Jimbo Morphis

SUGARTOWN

AirWarren

mharris31696

Very cold, breezy, and rainy. Perfect conditions for a Badger win.

richboy

C-Town lion 2011

$aintMaximu$

Anybody see that pre game story about the Lake Hamilton coach?  Had me in tears...  Good stuff!!!

Signal good up in chickendale.

KASH dba The Lumberjack

Quote from: $aintMaximu$ on December 08, 2018, 06:29:48 pm
Anybody see that pre game story about the Lake Hamilton coach?  Had me in tears...  Good stuff!!!

Signal good up in chickendale.
Very good story!

First time since '13 there's not an orange and black team playing

RyanLR

C-Town lion 2011

T.v. signal out so guess I'm going to have to listen

MDXPHD

Quote from: C-Town lion 2011 on December 08, 2018, 06:48:52 pm
T.v. signal out so guess I'm going to have to listen

Can always pay 10 bucks and stream it if your internet works well.

RyanLR

Arkadelphia-7
Joe T Robinson-0
two drives two fumbles for Robinson, lost one.

RyanLR

Robinson can't get anything going on offense yet. Defense is playing pretty well but you can't give Arky a short field.

$aintMaximu$

$aintMaximu$

paraloma

paraloma

RyanLR

Arkadelphia-7
Joe T Robinson-0
HALFTIME
Robinson gets the ball to start the 3rd.

AirWarren

RyanLR

TROJANS18

bulldoghistorian

AirWarren

Quote from: RyanLR on December 08, 2018, 07:27:58 pm
You really don't like that guy do ya?

I don't know him. But did you hear his answers to the questions he was asked by Eric Sullivan?

TROJANS18

Lumberjackfan1978

Maynard G Krebs

Oh no!  Looks like Robinson did a uniform change at halftime.  Where have we seen that before?

Partsman

Arkadelphia firing on all cylinders. Good game thus far.

RyanLR

Ugly, ugly on offense. Can't snap the ball clean, can't hold onto the ball. You can't make these kinds of mistakes against Arkadelphia.

AirWarren

Quote from: Maynard G Krebs on December 08, 2018, 07:46:07 pm
Oh no!  Looks like Robinson did a uniform change at halftime.  Where have we seen that before?

It's very annoying.

Only coaching halftime adjustment Robinson knows how to make is goofy trick plays and wildcat.

1. 2016. Wildcat with Jackson.
2. 2017. Wildcat with Warren.
3. 2018. Wildcat with kentle.

paraloma

PR appears that they are desperate in their play calling.

$aintMaximu$

Partsman

$aintMaximu$

AirWarren

RyanLR

WOW Turner just takes it to the house.
Arkadelphia-14
Joe T Robinson-0
69 yard TD
3:08 3rd Quarter

ea cat

RyanLR

Hate to say it but it feels like that's enough points to win. I don't think Robinson with the offense the way it is can come back from this.

KASH dba The Lumberjack

Quote from: AirWarren on December 08, 2018, 07:55:45 pm
It's very annoying.

Only coaching halftime adjustment Robinson knows how to make is goofy trick plays and wildcat.

1. 2016. Wildcat with Jackson.
2. 2017. Wildcat with Warren.
3. 2018. Wildcat with kentle.
Twice before it hasn't worked for them, guess we'll see if it works this time

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas