• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

P-Robinson at Hope

Started by Hoghead, October 05, 2009, 03:16:46 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hoghead

P-Rob comes to Hope for Homecoming. I look for the Cats to win a close one 21 to 14. Galloway and company will be ready.

ppop

Hope wins by at least 2 tds.

ARK1985

I love them bobcats in this one

sideline

will the field be muddy like it was against LRCA?

Hoghead

Quote from: sideline on October 06, 2009, 07:00:43 am

If it drops 15 inches of rain on it in 9 days with four games played on it prior to Friday night, YES!!!!! By the way Hope played on the exact same muddy field as LRCA in that game. If it's doesn't rain anymore Hammons Stadium should be fine.

RING LEADER

ppop

Quote from: Hoghead, Fearless Friday's Mob Boss! on October 06, 2009, 03:02:20 pm

If it drops 15 inches of rain on it in 9 days with four games played on it prior to Friday night, YES!!!!! By the way Hope played on the exact same muddy field as LRCA in that game. If it's doesn't rain anymore Hammons Stadium should be fine.

Fat chance avoiding the rain! Looks like another wet week in Southwest Arkansas!!

rapstr

Hope 35 P-Rob 21 I believe there is not stopping the Galloway show now.

ARK1985

Quote from: rapstr on October 06, 2009, 04:24:02 pm
OMG here is this again with all his grammar mistakes, check your sentences please.

JohnBarleycorn

wawa111

Quote from: ARK1985 on October 06, 2009, 04:52:09 pm
OMG here is this again with all his grammar mistakes, check your sentences please.

if you are going to call someone out about grammar and sentence structure, make sure yours is okay.

"Here this is again" in place of "here is this again"...i mean i really don't care about it, but if you are going to call people out, you have to be on top of your game.

hem and haw

Quote from: wawa111 on October 06, 2009, 08:31:44 pm

if you are going to call someone out about grammar and sentence structure, make sure yours is okay.

"Here this is again" in place of "here is this again"...i mean i really don't care about it, but if you are going to call people out, you have to be on top of your game.

"Sho U right." Had to put a little slang into it my friend.  ;D

ARK1985

I'm sorry you all missed an inside joke  ;D

JohnBarleycorn

Father Guido

Quote from: JohnBarleycorn on October 06, 2009, 08:31:12 pm
70% chance of rain.

...not just rain, they are talking 3-6 inches.  Well, maybe not down in Hope, but there is a Flood Watch for NWA, mainly Thursday night thru Friday afternoon.

ARK1985

I'm picking hope by tds, it has been a while since robinson has beaten hope.

rapstr

Really are you serious you do realize I meant there is no stopping the Galloway show now right. I mean honestly whats your purpose for being on here now to get a kick out of me making mistakes sometimes. I mean really you do realize your not perfect right hopefully before you try an teach someone make sure you have your game down pack.

ARK1985

Quote from: rapstr on October 07, 2009, 04:25:13 pm
Really are you serious you do realize I meant there is no stopping the Galloway show now right. I mean honestly whats your purpose for being on here now to get a kick out of me making mistakes sometimes. I mean really you do realize your not perfect right hopefully before you try an teach someone make sure you have your game down pack.
You are perfectly right my young friend.  Hows Lane treating you, i hope all is good  ;D PS the slang doesn't bother me, do you brah.

rightguard

WARNING! WARNING!

Robinson fans, that there Hoghead fella likes to carry a little Mortens in his pocket to help sooth the pain after a loss. A most compassionate man he is. He'll be waiting near the gate on your way out to ask you a few questions about your teams performance. Nothing personal. Just making sure you're clear on the outcome. ;)

Seriously, I'd advise the Senators to get some 1" spikes. If it does rain I don't think it will take much to make the field a loose mess. Hoghead's right, both teams play on the same field. The only problem is Bobcats can run better on wet fields since they are lower to the ground and have 4 legs.  ;D

Good luck to both teams.

hem and haw

October 07, 2009, 08:45:46 pm #19 Last Edit: October 07, 2009, 08:48:27 pm by hem and haw
Quote from: Hoghead, Fearless Friday's Mob Boss! on October 06, 2009, 03:02:20 pm

The lowly hooten's picked Hope at #7 in the conference down there in the SW. Are you surprised that the Bobcats are tied for 1st place in the conference? If Hope beat Robinson and if Camden beat Magnolia, Hope will be in 1st place all by themselves. I know that makes you happy. :) The East still rules my friend.

ARK1985

This will be a race to the finish, this is a wide open race you can never predict the 5A SW, it has always been a competitive conference.

Father Guido

Quote from: ARK1985 on October 07, 2009, 08:56:28 pm
This will be a race to the finish, this is a wide open race you can never predict the 5A SW, it has always been a competitive conference.

Looks like the best Conference race of the bunch, as far as the number of teams with a shot at the Title.  Other conferences have one or two teams at most.

mrknowitall1985

Hope by 3 td's.  The person trying to correct ARK1985 grammer was poor too. rapstr do you.  ARK1985 I got the joke.

Hoghead

Quote from: rightguard on October 07, 2009, 07:28:39 pm
WARNING! WARNING!

Robinson fans, that there Hoghead fella likes to carry a little Mortens in his pocket to help sooth the pain after a loss. A most compassionate man he is. He'll be waiting near the gate on your way out to ask you a few questions about your teams performance. Nothing personal. Just making sure you're clear on the outcome. ;)

Seriously, I'd advise the Senators to get some 1" spikes. If it does rain I don't think it will take much to make the field a loose mess. Hoghead's right, both teams play on the same field. The only problem is Bobcats can run better on wet fields since they are lower to the ground and have 4 legs.  ;D

Good luck to both teams.

Thanks RG! Most around these parts know me as the South End Zone Czar. Threw the same salt on PA last year and they threw it back on me!!!! Good Luck as well to the Warriors of LRCA.

rightguard

Quote from: Hoghead, Fearless Friday's Mob Boss! on October 08, 2009, 01:13:54 am
Quote from: rightguard on October 07, 2009, 07:28:39 pm
WARNING! WARNING!

Good luck to both teams.

Thanks RG! Most around these parts know me as the South End Zone Czar. Threw the same salt on PA last year and they threw it back on me!!!! Good Luck as well to the Warriors of LRCA.

Wow...two monikers for one man! :o I don't even have one.

I can only imagine the encounter with the folks from PA ;D
You're a brave man considering they had a lot to crow about last year.

Looks like a messy forecast on AccuWeather.com for Friday in Hot Springs with thunderstorms in the morning changing to mainly cloudy in the afternoon and partly cloudy at game time for LRCA's game.

Hope on the other hand has the black cloud and lightening bolt icon (not good) showing up on the hourly forecast for 11 straight hours from 9AM to 8PM on Friday. Uh-oh! :o

parpar

The bigger, more important  question - where do you eat in Hope?  Right now, I am thinking the Fish Net in Arkadelphia.  Do I have other choices?

Hoghead

Quote from: parpar on October 08, 2009, 10:11:06 am
The bigger, more important  question - where do you eat in Hope?  Right now, I am thinking the Fish Net in Arkadelphia.  Do I have other choices?

Ahh Yes my friend. Before the game Amigo Juans is a good choice. Good Mexican cusine at a good price. May I suggest Sheba's Family Resturant for the All-American meal, BIG Jakes BBQ has a good menu for the hungry side of anybody. After the game, all of the fast food joints are open Waffle House, Taco Bell, Sonic, BK, Wendys, McD's.

hem and haw

Quote from: Hoghead, Fearless Friday's Mob Boss! on October 08, 2009, 12:44:40 pm
Quote from: parpar on October 08, 2009, 10:11:06 am

Ahh Yes my friend. Before the game Amigo Juans is a good choice. Good Mexican cusine at a good price. May I suggest Sheba's Family Resturant for the All-American meal, BIG Jakes BBQ has a good menu for the hungry side of anybody. After the game, all of the fast food joints are open Waffle House, Taco Bell, Sonic, BK, Wendys, McD's.

Dude, I heard you all fumbled on the 2 yard line going in for the win. That's a hard loss my friend.

senatorfan

They did.  Hard fought game by both teams.  A lot of fun in the mud.  Tied 7-7 Robinson went on, what felt like, a 10 minute 90+ yard drive.  They scored with 6 minutes to go in game.  Hope, who had success running to Robinson's outside most of the night, got outside again.  Galloway ran it down around the Senator 25.  They pushed the ball inside Robinson's 5.  With 2 minutes to go Galloway fumbled the ball on the Senator 2 yard line.  Robinson took an intentional safety when they couldn't get the first down.  Hope took over with 8 seconds to go on their 40.  Ran 2 plays, second of which was intercepted as time expired.

Great game by both teams.

Hoghead

Tough Loss! But outstanding effort by both teams. Good Lick to P-Rob for the rest of the season.

senatorfan

sideline

This game at Hope was one of the best High School games that I have seen in awhile.  The field conditions were what was expected after all that rain.  Both teams played with heart.  As it is with most close games, the team with the fewest turnovers came out on top.  I will give credit to those two big Hope linebackers, they were monsters!  Looks like this Friday is shaping up as another muddy game for the Senators who will host P.A.  Thanks for the tip about Amigo Juan's, really good Mexican food!

rapstr

Quote from: ARK1985 on October 07, 2009, 06:36:41 pm
You are perfectly right my young friend.  Hows Lane treating you, i hope all is good  ;D PS the slang doesn't bother me, do you brah.
It's crazy around here at Lane but its cool im like right in the middle of the hood though.Its been shootings and everything around here which aint cool, but guess thats what you get at a all black college. But honestly this homecoming week for is going real good and how do you know me.

Hoghead

Quote from: rapstr on October 14, 2009, 02:28:11 am
It's crazy around here at Lane but its cool im like right in the middle of the hood though.Its been shootings and everything around here which aint cool, but guess thats what you get at a all black college. But honestly this homecoming week for is going real good and how do you know me.

Lane College in Jackson, Tn. A Methodist Church School over off Highland Ave. Hoghead has ran through Jackson and Lane a lot back in the day!!!

ARK1985

Quote from: Hoghead, Fearless Friday's Mob Boss! on October 14, 2009, 03:17:43 am

Lane College in Jackson, Tn. A Methodist Church School over off Highland Ave. Hoghead has ran through Jackson and Lane a lot back in the day!!!
Just call me an friend, remember them days with the mustangs, IYFL Super Bowl champions in 2003, Arkansas-Texas Bowl Champions 2, remember that.  Enjoyed playing with you buddy.  Wish we could have kept that team through high school, we've would have been State Champions no doubt.

Hoghead

Quote from: ARK1985 on October 14, 2009, 10:48:37 am
Quote from: Hoghead, Fearless Friday's Mob Boss! on October 14, 2009, 03:17:43 am

Just call me an friend, remember them days with the mustangs, IYFL Super Bowl champions in 2003, Arkansas-Texas Bowl Champions 2, remember that.  Enjoyed playing with you buddy.  Wish we could have kept that team through high school, we've would have been State Champions no doubt.

No I think you have the wrong guy!!

ARK1985

ppop

Quote from: ARK1985 on October 14, 2009, 07:49:41 pm
i was talking to rapstr

You gotta forgive him.  He's OLD.....and there's been a LOT of Colt .45 consumed over the years!

Hoghead

Oh the Colt .45 kept me on the run back in the day up in Memphis and over at Lane College in Jackson. I've got memory loss from the Colt.45!

ARK1985

October 15, 2009, 05:10:22 pm #40 Last Edit: October 15, 2009, 09:26:06 pm by ARK1985
Quote from: ppop on October 14, 2009, 08:55:11 pm
Quote from: ARK1985 on October 14, 2009, 07:49:41 pm
i was talking to rapstr

You gotta forgive him.  He's OLD.....and there's been a LOT of Colt .45 consumed over the years!

rapstr

Quote from: ARK1985 on October 14, 2009, 10:48:37 am

What position did you play for the mustangs?

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas