• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Pre-season Team Information

Started by C-Mac 73, January 27, 2014, 02:03:56 am

Previous topic - Next topic

C-Mac 73

Hey guys, I haven't been on the boards much in the last month or so, but I was scrolling through today and noticed it is entirely dull in the off-season. I would like to do some form of a poll once again in 2014. I was hoping you guys could provide information here about your school. Someone did something like this last year too. It could include things like coaching changes, returning starters, transfers, difficulties in scheduling, etc. Any information you would be willing to provide would be great so we can start to break down some of the teams and find out who may be contenders for this upcoming season. Most importantly, it will give everyone something to talk about in the off-season. I know it is a difficult time for many fans.

FD4

Of Course C-Mac, only the coaching staff can give you the true run down, but as I see it, (and that wont get a cup of coffee with a quarter), Wynne will not get hit as hard with the graduation bug as we did in 2012.  We are going to return some hard hitters, a proven QB, 3000 yard tail back, special teams players, and the mascot.  We should be right back in the hunt for the district title, provided we can get over the Batesville hump.  Coach King has it going on.  Overall, as a fan, I feel pretty good about the 2014 season.  We could possibly have a couple transfers move in that may contrubute as well.

C-Mac 73

Quote from: FD4 on January 28, 2014, 11:42:50 am
Of Course C-Mac, only the coaching staff can give you the true run down, but as I see it, (and that wont get a cup of coffee with a quarter), Wynne will not get hit as hard with the graduation bug as we did in 2012.  We are going to return some hard hitters, a proven QB, 3000 yard tail back, special teams players, and the mascot.  We should be right back in the hunt for the district title, provided we can get over the Batesville hump.  Coach King has it going on.  Overall, as a fan, I feel pretty good about the 2014 season.  We could possibly have a couple transfers move in that may contrubute as well.
Thanks FD4. I've heard through the grapevine that Wynne is expected to be pretty good. You guys will probably be the overall favorite for the East. It's always tough when Batesville has to come to the delta.

2012: Wynne 40, Batesville 27
2010: Batesville 17, Wynne 13 (This one took a last second miracle)
2008: Batesville 14, Wynne 12 (Batesville was 6-0, Wynne 0-6)

And, correct me if I'm mistaken, but I think 2008 was the first time Batesville EVER won at Wynne.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas