• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Congratulations Coach Don Campbell

Started by whippersnapper, December 21, 2013, 12:42:00 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

whippersnapper

Just saw on Coach's Facebook where he is being inducted into the Arkansas Sports Hall of Fame. I still remember my one and only time of meeting him. I was just in awe the whole time to be around such a great man and coach. I learned so much from him in so little time.

tmycjy

Quote from: whippersnapper on December 21, 2013, 12:42:00 pm
Just saw on Coach's Facebook where he is being inducted into the Arkansas Sports Hall of Fame. I still remember my one and only time of meeting him. I was just in awe the whole time to be around such a great man and coach. I learned so much from him in so little time.

Hey i want to congadulate coach of the hall of fame and I also want say learned some thing from coach that was how run and run and run and run and run lol lol lol lol lol no but for real I never played for him but I learned what real class act u can be out on the field and also learned that class act is also off the field also

Uncle Ivan

86jacketstchamps

Mr_Deb

Hoghead

FD4

General for President! Well done Coach, and I still wish Wynne would line up in the Diamond T in the red zone, heck they could always shift out of it.  I'll never forget what you once told me about spread football.  "If you dont run the ball, you wont win games."  Coach Hill does run with good success too, but there is just something about 2 tight ends and a full house backfield. 27 Trap forever!

Coach Venny Slocombe

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: Uncle Ivan on December 22, 2013, 07:00:03 am
It's. About. Time.
that was my first thought. i would have thought he was already in it.

loyal fan

I got to hear Coach speak a couple years ago on the importance of faith and family. Wow.  He defiantly has that 'It' factor. No wonder he is still so loved by many.

The_X_Cardinal

Quote from: Uncle Ivan on December 22, 2013, 07:00:03 am
It's. About. Time.

You do know that the period goes at the end of the sentence.
The way you used it was obviously to add emphasis but you look like an arse.
But hey, what's new?

JUST PICKING UI, I could care less. I also agree he should've been inducted about the year after retirement. Congratulations Coach Campbell.

DogsWin7

That's Awesome.   I hope he is doing well....he hasn't posted in awhile.   

Congratulations Coach Campbell and very well deserved.  :)

Lions84

27 Trap

Quote from: DiehardFBfan on March 05, 2014, 07:58:22 pm

Thanks for all the kind words, just want people to know that the Good Lord has blessed me and I want to give him the credit and honor him.....always had great group of kids to work with , thankful for them and what they accomplished.....plus a great group of assistant coaches who did a great job, it takes more than one person......Am doing good, go in next week for a CT Scan, has been five months since the last, believing I will get another good report on this one also, will let you'll know......Really enjoying life and taking it a day at a time.......

Lions84

Quote from: 27 Trap on March 07, 2014, 12:40:15 pm
Quote from: DiehardFBfan on March 05, 2014, 07:58:22 pm

Thanks for all the kind words, just want people to know that the Good Lord has blessed me and I want to give him the credit and honor him.....always had great group of kids to work with , thankful for them and what they accomplished.....plus a great group of assistant coaches who did a great job, it takes more than one person......Am doing good, go in next week for a CT Scan, has been five months since the last, believing I will get another good report on this one also, will let you'll know......Really enjoying life and taking it a day at a time.......

Well God Bless you Coach .

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas