• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My top 5 rankings on offense and defense for 5A

Started by rapstr, December 15, 2013, 03:43:50 am

Previous topic - Next topic

rapstr

December 15, 2013, 03:43:50 am Last Edit: December 15, 2013, 01:51:03 pm by rapstr
OFFENSE

1. Morrilton
2. P.A.
3. Batesville
4. CF
5. Alma

DEFENSE

1. Hope
2. Batesville
3. Cf
4. Morrilton
5. Alma

wonderboy

wing

OFFENSE

1. PA
2. Morrilton
3. CF
4. Batesville
5. Alma

DEFENSE

1. Hope
2. Batesville
3. Alma
4. CF
5. Morrilton

rapstr

Quote from: wonderboy on December 15, 2013, 08:26:57 am
Pa offense is better than batesvilles
I will agree with you on that one I got those two mixed around and I did however want to put Hope as # 1 defense because it was there QB and there punter that really help them win that game I defense gave us many chances in the 4th qtr to score on offense.

Devil Dog 17

I would give edge to Batesvilles offense. Very impressive. Couldn't tell much bout PA offense cause their QB was on his back all night.

Intelligentsia

The Morrilton QB could pretty much have a category for himself:)  Slippery dude - would not stand still long enough for our defense to get a good hit. 

Devil Dog 17

Quote from: Intelligentsia on December 15, 2013, 11:56:56 pm
The Morrilton QB could pretty much have a category for himself:)  Slippery dude - would not stand still long enough for our defense to get a good hit.

Intelligentsia, we've jabbed pretty hard at each other the last couple weeks. When you said your son was a senior I couldn't help but to feel for him. They never won the big game, but they were there 3 different times. How impressive is that!!

rapstr

Quote from: Devil Dog 17 on December 16, 2013, 09:51:45 am
Quote from: Intelligentsia on December 15, 2013, 11:56:56 pm

Intelligentsia, we've jabbed pretty hard at each other the last couple weeks. When you said your son was a senior I couldn't help but to feel for him. They never won the big game, but they were there 3 different times. How impressive is that!!
Could Batesville be on the CF run for a bit then they finally play to there ability and get a ring.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas