• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

tmycjy pick for the class 5-A State championchip

Started by tmycjy, November 30, 2013, 08:57:56 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

tmycjy

November 30, 2013, 08:57:56 pm Last Edit: December 01, 2013, 05:21:58 pm by tmycjy
tmycjy pick for the class 5-A State Champion game    tmycjy rec going in to the tittle game is 156-47

Batesville   Home team in the tittle   28    :o

(11-2 7-0 Batesville team has had a odd run this season make it to little rock 2 year ago they were state runner up behind Greenwood, then last year was state runner up behind Camden but this year it kinda look like the same there season started off slow with a lost to springdale in week 1 and Jonesboro in week 3 and then they won 10 games in a row to get them self to little rock to put there rec. at 11-2 but hate to say 3ed time is not the charm for Batesville as once again there are state runner up as they finsh there season at 11-3 will 3ed time be the charm only time will tell for Batesville here is all of Batesville game they played this season to get to little rock)

Springdale  27-42 L
Searcy       48-14 W
Jonesboro   31-38 L
Nettleton     21-0 W
Paragould    42-7 W
Forrest City 49-26W
Wynne        37-12W
Blytheville   38-6 W
Green
County Tech 42-7 W
Beebe           45-14W

State Playoffs
Greenbrier     48-6W
Camden         26-24W
Alma             31-28 W

Batesville Driving time to the state tittle game is 1 HR 39 Min

Morrilton   away team in the tittle game    31   :-*

(11-2 6-1 Morrilton has had a different kinda season kinda like Batesville a team that people thought would be out for the state tittle race kinda quick is in the state tittle game for the first time sence the current Wynne coach Chris hills took them in 2005 Morrilton season kinda started like Batesville season with a opening lost to Russellville and then slip by prairie  grove in my book 28-21 and then beat searcy and then Morrilton start west play in a wild fashtion was tie with Shiloh 35-35 at the half and then beat them 70-41 and then lost lost to alma 22-14 and then Morrilton went on a 8 game winning streak to make it to little rock and the state tittle game good news is that 3ed time is not the charm for Batesville and Morrilton will be Class 5-A State Champion Morrilton end there season at 12-2 Will they win the state tittle only time will tell for Morrilton here all the game Morrilton played to get to little rock and the tittle game)

Russellville     28-43 L
Prairie Grove  28-21 w
Searcy          38-0   W
Shiloh           70-41 W
Alma            14-22  L
Greenbrier    35-7   W
Vilonia          42-0  W
Huntsville     47-14 W
Harrison       50-21 W
Clarksville     50-13 W

State Playoffs
Nettleton       56-25 W
Pulaski Acm.  57-50 W
Hope             24-21 W

Morrilton  driving time to the state tittle game is 50 Min

congulation to Batesville and Morrilton for making it to the state tittle game and reamber take pride in this week and pride in the game also there are 1,000,000 kids who will never get to playing a state tittle game or coaches who never made it in there life and also there are 30 school who wish they were playing Saturday so good luck and play hard

tmycjy

P.F.G.

the voice

Yep they did, but they still have a chance to be State Champs

P.F.G.

Very true. Pointing out that the above post had some information wrong. Morrilton is a very strong team. Next weekend will be another slugfest.

the voice

walkingguy72396

Its going to boil down to can Morrilton score through-out the game.  If Morrilton has to punt 3 or more times.  The Hardware goes home with Batesville.

MDXPHD

Quote from: walkingguy72396 on December 01, 2013, 11:31:05 am
Its going to boil down to can Morrilton score through-out the game.  If Morrilton has to punt 3 or more times.  The Hardware goes home with Batesville.

lol, that's terrible logic.  Morrilton will score 28 points at least.  Batesville hasn't seen an offense near as potent as Morrilton, other than the two non conference games that they lost.

justalionfan

walkingguy72396

P.F.G.

Morrilton needs to take care of the ball. Batesville will proud the ball all game and morrilton will need to score almost every time they had the ball.

WashedUpPioneer

tmycjy

Good luck to all team friday and Saturday hope your team wins

tmycjy

Good luck to batesville and morrilton saturday play with pride this week reamber your the last 2 school left playing so good luck

Hoghead

Quote from: justajacketfan on December 01, 2013, 04:11:39 pm
Hope is not here and THEY LIKE IT!!!!!!

21-0 ! Be quiet, Hope made sure Wynne didn't make it there and WE LIKE IT !

C-Mac 73

Quote from: MDXPHD on December 01, 2013, 12:32:04 pm

lol, that's terrible logic.  Morrilton will score 28 points at least.  Batesville hasn't seen an offense near as potent as Morrilton, other than the two non conference games that they lost.
We saw CF's offense. By the way, notice how potent Morrilton's offense was against Alma and Hope (the two teams they've played that field a defense).

wing

Quote from: C-Mac 73 on December 03, 2013, 02:07:14 pm
Quote from: MDXPHD on December 01, 2013, 12:32:04 pm

We saw CF's offense. By the way, notice how potent Morrilton's offense was against Alma and Hope (the two teams they've played that field a defense).

Morrilton may be a little more potent than CF. Biggest difference is in QB play. CF's Ollison, although he has speed rarely would leave the pocket. I think he netted 3 yds rushing for the season. We all know about Morrilton's QB. Can beat with his arm and legs.

Hoghead

If Batesville can't contain the corners, "THE FIGHTING DEVIL HAWKINS " are gonna give them fits. !!!

Intelligentsia

Quote from: Hoghead on December 03, 2013, 05:22:48 pm
If Batesville can't contain the corners, "THE FIGHTING DEVIL HAWKINS " are gonna give them fits. !!!

Bateville's corners are pretty good.  Teams have had little success running outside on the Pioneers.  We have had some vulnerability, but that has not been one to date, but time will tell.

the voice

Hope had the best defense we saw this season, no disrespect to Alma, the dogs had 4 unforced turnovers that night . But We improved as did Alma. No one slowed down the offense like Hope did in second half. Against Alma we moved the ball only to fumble away in scoring position. Unless Toney is hurt or there is ice on the field you get holding MORRILTON to 14 or 21 out of your head, lol.  The devil dog offense is much faster and can strike from anywhere, much different than the team you played last week.

Intelligentsia

Without platitudes, how is Devil Dog O-line?  You likely know that is particular strength for the Pioneers with some speed and the smallest guy at 5'10, 255.  4 boys are 6'1-6'3 and weigh 280-310.  5 of the 6 (w/TE) are seniors, with 5 of 6 starting at o-line much of the last season and in the championship.  BTW, they are also quite intelligent, which certainly helps in any position.   These are not you run of the mill Fat Boys :D

BTW, I have little doubt the DD will score between 21 and 35, but if Batesville running attract is finding success, I doubt that the number of times DD has the ball on offense will allow more than 35, by time will tell.  So, first team to 36 wins :)

the voice

I agree with some of that, no doubt the up front line of Batesville is a strength, but I dont see this game score being that high, could be a team with 35 but I doubt it. If it turns into a fast pasced scoring game, I think that favors the Devil dogs, a slow grind it out game would favor Batesville. I see the winner getting 30-31pts with the other team right there in the 20's. I think both teams although very good have strengths and weakness. It will be who can take advantage of the other. A play here or there wins the game. Yet because of the weather that could impact playing conditions , I won't predict the score.    But will say Go Devil Dogs!

tmycjy

good luck to all teams next week and sorry for all team who was to play this week and got cancels sorry so good luck next week

tmycjy

tmycjy

tmycjy

tmycjy

Good luck to batesville and Morrilton today play with pride u are the last two team left so good luck to all

tmycjy

December 14, 2013, 03:04:11 pm #27 Last Edit: December 14, 2013, 07:42:27 pm by tmycjy
Tmycjy goes 1-0 in finals. For a season ending total of 157-47

My upside pick I said 31-28 morrilton the real score was 27-24 :) :)

And that will do it for another heart pownding season of tmycjy class 5-A
Pick this has been your old buddy tmycjy sign off until next season
Good luck to all team who made the 4-a 3-a 2-a finals and good Luck to all teams in off season

DEVIL DOG HOG

Thanks tmycjy. It has been fun reading your post.  Only time will tell.

tmycjy

Quote from: DEVIL DOG HOG on December 14, 2013, 05:53:48 pm
Thanks tmycjy. It has been fun reading your post.  Only time will tell.

Thank for that comment and good luck on next season

MHSPANTHERS

Quote from: tmycjy on December 14, 2013, 03:04:11 pm

Good luck to all team who made the 4-a 3-a 2-a finals and good Luck to all teams in off season
Another nice job this season by tmycjy.  You know your stuff when it comes to class 5-A football!  I always enjoy reading your weekly predictions.

tmycjy

Quote from: MHSPANTHERS on December 14, 2013, 09:51:48 pm

Another nice job this season by tmycjy.  You know your stuff when it comes to class 5-A football!  I always enjoy reading your weekly predictions.
Quote from: MHSPANTHERS on December 14, 2013, 09:51:48 pm

Thanks for the comment but I don't know everything about it

wonderboy

Bateville's corners are pretty good.  Teams have had little success running outside on the Pioneers.  We have had some vulnerability, but that has not been one to date, but time will tell.

I think their corners were aweful. Couldn't cover the deep ball at all nor the deep outs. Weakest part of their defense.

Intelligentsia

Thanks for your insight tmycjy, like many others I look forward to your posts each week.

tmycjy

Quote from: Intelligentsia on December 15, 2013, 08:37:52 am
Thanks for your insight tmycjy, like many others I look forward to your posts each week.

Thank for you comment

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas