• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

PC vs Mountainburg

Started by eldofan, November 04, 2018, 09:04:44 am

Previous topic - Next topic

eldofan

Quote from: Wildcatalumni21 on November 06, 2018, 04:53:31 pm
I was just waiting for one of them to bring up our game against y'all as a measuring tool lol
Pc played a difficult schedule this year . They have some offensive talent . Defense is ok. These kids have improved week to week . I'll put JC and Hampton up against anyone in 2a . They are top level . . Fordyce isn't a slouch either . Foreman well everyone knows how good they are . Mayflower is a top 10 3a school . Im not saying Pc will win but they will give it their all . We had 3 Games if we make one play we are 5-5. No ones sees the jc / hector game AS revelant bc different teams present different match ups so u can't compare that game or hector and Pc to each other

Wildcatalumni21

Quote from: eldofan on November 06, 2018, 06:13:56 pm
Pc played a difficult schedule this year . They have some offensive talent . Defense is ok. These kids have improved week to week . I'll put JC and Hampton up against anyone in 2a . They are top level . . Fordyce isn't a slouch either . Foreman well everyone knows how good they are . Mayflower is a top 10 3a school . Im not saying Pc will win but they will give it their all . We had 3 Games if we make one play we are 5-5. No ones sees the jc / hector game AS revelant bc different teams present different match ups so u can't compare that game or hector and Pc to each other
Well I was just saying cuz a PC poster pretty much did compare us saying that PC could win our conference. I was just saying I believe they would be at least the #4 seed and could test for the #3 seed but nothing higher

eldofan

I didn't say that but I think we would be more competitive in your conference .  Not saying we could win it

Wildcatalumni21

Quote from: eldofan on November 06, 2018, 08:32:27 pm
I didn't say that but I think we would be more competitive in your conference .  Not saying we could win it
I know you didn't say it. Maybe y'all surprise me this Friday but Burg is solid and it's tough to win at the Dragon's Den, especially with that long of a drive!

cuz

Quote from: Wildcatalumni21 on November 06, 2018, 09:00:04 pm
I know you didn't say it. Maybe y'all surprise me this Friday but Burg is solid and it's tough to win at the Dragon's Den, especially with that long of a drive!
Last time I saw the Dragons was at JC in 2010, purple Dragons won 51-3 with the 1st string pulled in the first. I won't say PC will win but the Burg will know they have played a game.Good luck to both teams and safe travels to all....

Rida4Life

Quote from: Wildcatalumni21 on November 06, 2018, 09:00:04 pm
And I said maybe Burg surprises me and dominates the game but I don't see it. 
I'm not saying PC wins but theres a good reason Hootens picked the other 1's and 2's by a lot and Mountainburg by only 8. 

I think it'll be a very competitive game and the defense that can step up and get a couple of key stops probably decides the outcome. 
Neither defense has been dominant this year but PC has seen a lot more speed than the Burg can throw at them.

Prouddragondad

Quote from: Rida4Life on November 07, 2018, 09:31:09 am
And I said maybe Burg surprises me and dominates the game but I don't see it. 
I'm not saying PC wins but theres a good reason Hootens picked the other 1's and 2's by a lot and Mountainburg by only 8. 

I think it'll be a very competitive game and the defense that can step up and get a couple of key stops probably decides the outcome. 
Neither defense has been dominant this year but PC has seen a lot more speed than the Burg can throw at them.
Man it wouldn't matter if Burg was undefeated cause hootens will never pick anyone from the 4 to win big. They don't like our conference heck Burg is the only one picked to win out of the 4 Friday night. Next week they will pick Mount Ida over Hector. I'm surprised they picked us to win cause of the love they have for the 8.

baseball13

Quote from: Prouddragondad on November 07, 2018, 11:42:10 am
Man it wouldn’t matter if Burg was undefeated cause hootens will never pick anyone from the 4 to win big. They don’t like our conference heck Burg is the only one picked to win out of the 4 Friday night. Next week they will pick Mount Ida over Hector. I’m surprised they picked us to win cause of the love they have for the 8.

don't ha8 us because you aint us. lol

Mountainburg rolls big in this one.

Wildcatalumni21

Quote from: baseball13 on November 07, 2018, 12:40:23 pm
don't ha8 us because you aint us. lol

Mountainburg rolls big in this one.
Come on now, I don't hate y'all but he does make a good point about the teams from the 4 always being picked to lose

dawgpound

Maybe they are trying to tell y'all something, and your just not getting it.

baseball13

Quote from: Wildcatalumni21 on November 07, 2018, 08:49:23 pm
Come on now, I don't hate y'all but he does make a good point about the teams from the 4 always being picked to lose

Im not being a smart but but the way to get them to pick yall is to win. All it is is a few people thinking yall are going to lose because yall have not proved them wrong yet. Win a few games and they will give yall credit.

Wildcatalumni21

Quote from: baseball13 on November 08, 2018, 07:03:28 am
Im not being a smart but but the way to get them to pick yall is to win. All it is is a few people thinking yall are going to lose because yall have not proved them wrong yet. Win a few games and they will give yall credit.
Win a few games? 😂
Yes I know we don't play in a tough conference but we've won a share of 5 conference championships in the last 6 years. Have played 8-2A teams every year for the past 5 years in regular season and played the 8-2A in the playoffs  almost every year and only been blown out by JC (happens to alot of people). Have beaten Bearden, PC, Rison, Strong, and was supposed to play Hampton a couple years back but Hampton dropped on us

baseball13

Im not saying Hector win some games Im saying the 4 as a whole win some games. Hector is a good team every year and are not scared to schedule some tough but the conference as a whole is not so it makes people wonder how good hector is until playoff time. For example yall lost to a 5 seed Salem last year. Not saying Salem was not good but people scratch their head after that. I meant no disrespect towards Hector.

Wildcatalumni21

Quote from: baseball13 on November 08, 2018, 08:11:31 am
Im not saying Hector win some games Im saying the 4 as a whole win some games. Hector is a good team every year and are not scared to schedule some tough but the conference as a whole is not so it makes people wonder how good hector is until playoff time. For example yall lost to a 5 seed Salem last year. Not saying Salem was not good but people scratch their head after that. I meant no disrespect towards Hector.
Trust me we all scratched our heads at it too! We just was over confident and over looked them cuz they was a 5 seed. My apologies though cuz I thought you was implying us

P.F.G.

Goodluck to the dragons Friday night. From Alma but I've watched them play a couple times this year. Very weird offense that's hard to stop right away.

old.dole

bleudog

Prouddragondad

Nice article bleudog. I really believe that Burg players are ready to make up for last weeks loss. These boys know they didn't play good and are ready to go this week. I got Burg winning by 3 scores. Go Dragons!

RATTLER43

cuz

November 09, 2018, 02:31:27 pm #69 Last Edit: November 09, 2018, 02:55:32 pm by cuz
Good Luck Trojans

Prouddragondad

Burg loses its best OL/DL man early in 1st and not playing good at all. PC killing us with the pass. PC 14 Burg 6 at the half.

PC fan

14-6 Parkers Chapel ...Halftime ;D

dawgpound

Wildcatalumni21

Prouddragondad

Burg finally woke up down 21-7 now up 30-21 1:51 left in 3rd

PC fan

one quarter to go...let's go PC

PC fan

alaskanstorm

Prouddragondad

Prouddragondad

Burgs ball 38 -28 Burg with 4:48 left

Prouddragondad

TD Burg 46 PC 28 3 mins left

Prouddragondad

Burg causes a fumble they recover on the 15

dawgpound

Dang pc hung in there for a little while

Prouddragondad

Prouddragondad

Burg was down 21-6 mid way through 3rd and outscored PC 40-7 the rest of the way. They finally woke up and started playing like the team they have been all year.

Prouddragondad

Give credit to PC they came to play tonight. Good job boys!

cuz

November 09, 2018, 10:08:24 pm #86 Last Edit: November 09, 2018, 10:25:47 pm by cuz
Way to rep PC you gave a good account against the Burg..... Congrats on the win Dragons good luck next week.....

bleudog

November 09, 2018, 10:23:27 pm #87 Last Edit: November 09, 2018, 10:35:03 pm by bleudog
Quote from: Prouddragondad on November 09, 2018, 09:51:04 pm
Burg was down 21-6 mid way through 3rd and outscored PC 40-7 the rest of the way. They finally woke up and started playing like the team they have been all year.

Well PC gave them a scare. Good job.

And it wasn't as bad as this.

sickwillie

I'm proud of you Trojans! Good fight and way to represent the 8!

bleudog

November 10, 2018, 07:28:59 am #89 Last Edit: November 11, 2018, 07:47:38 am by bleudog
EDNT post game print article:  CLICK HERE

Rida4Life

Wasn't able to make the trip but was told the Trojans played really well for about 2 1/2 quarters and then it turned.  I'm sure the Burg had a little to do with that.
Good luck this week.......
you are going to need it in JC.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas