• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Searcy at Morrilton

Started by searcy12, September 15, 2014, 12:33:32 am

Previous topic - Next topic

searcy12

Any prediction? I say Searcy 28 Morrilton 24

Intelligentsia

PercussionMan

I know Searcy isn't that good and hasn't been for a while, but I'm not sure Morrilton can score 28 points in a game this year!

searcy12

What were the scores of Morritons first two games?

The Future

PercussionMan

DogsWin7

DevilPupMom

Not even going to make a score prediction but will say that Morrilton is a young team this year (we lost many key players as seniors last year). The key will be the boys keeping their heads up and playing with everything they have every single game AND the fans supporting them. We may not make the playoffs again this year and we may not win many games but the stands need to be packed every single Friday night to support these players and coaches!

PercussionMan

Quote from: DevilPupMom on September 19, 2014, 09:02:18 am
Not even going to make a score prediction but will say that Morrilton is a young team this year (we lost many key players as seniors last year). The key will be the boys keeping their heads up and playing with everything they have every single game AND the fans supporting them. We may not make the playoffs again this year and we may not win many games but the stands need to be packed every single Friday night to support these players and coaches!

Agreed! 

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas