• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

tmycjy pick for Week 3

Started by tmycjy, September 13, 2014, 09:39:10 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

tmycjy

TMYCJY Pick for week 3

5-A EAST

Wynne            44   ;D      (2-0 Wynne won last week 48-20 over Rosa Fort (tunica,MS) this week Wynne plays WM and has no problem with them to move to 3-0 on the year one downer note is that Wynne starting defense has not aloud a single point this season another downer note is that the starting offense has score 91 points in two games Wynne high school look like state tittle winner the way that have played so far will Wynne High School be State Champion I SAY YES THEY WILL BE but only time will really tell for the jackets) 
West Memphis 14    :-\    (1-1 WM Lost last week to Christian brothers out of Memphis this week WM take the Wynne yellow Jackets test sorry to say WM Fan you loses this one to move to 1-2 on the year with WM switch to the spread offense they wont see to many win this season but I think they will get there down the road Will WM Have a winning season this year only time will tell for WM)

Batesville   34    :D       (2-0 Batesville Won last week over Searcy 51-7 This week Batesville has the Jonesboro test and win to move to 3-0 on the year as of right now it look like Batesville and Wynne are the two best team in the east and look like they are just wait for that showdown in Wynne Will 3 time state runner up Batesville be state champion only time will tell for them)
Jonesboro  31     :P     (1-1 Jonesboro lost last week to Conway and loses again this week to Batesville to move to 1-2 on the year will Jonesboro win in the east only time will tell for them)

Blytheville   42    :o      (surprising 2-0 :o Blytheville Won last week over a Okolona team and this week win again over Marion and move to a surpising 3-0  the year Will Blytheville and there new coach be a factor in the east only time will tell for Blytheville one downer note Blytheville will get to prove that they are for real When Wynne yellow Jackets come to town in week 4)
Marion         19     ???    (0-2 Marion lost last week to nettleton and loses again this week to move to 0-3 on the year Will Marion go 0-10 or win a game only time will tell for them)

Forrest City  31    :-\    (0-2 FC lost last week to PB Dollarway 38-36 in preseason play FC was one of the better defense team it don't look like it right now loses again to move to 0-3 on the year Will they win some games only time will tell for FC)
West Helena 38     :D   (1-1 WH won last week and win again this week to move to 2-1 on the year will they win in class 4-A only time will tell)

G.C.T.          24     :-[   (0-2 G.C.T. LOST last week and loses again this week to move to 0-3 on the year with new coach at tech it look like G.C.T. is on there way to an 0-10 season will they win some game only time will tell for tech )
MO-Kennett  28       :)   (don't know much on this team that they win this one will they lose this one only time will tell for them)

Valley View   22        :-\    (1-1 VV got there first win last week over Mountain home and come up short this week to move to 1-2 on the year will  they be a factor in a playoff spot maybe sense FC has look good right now will they only time will tell for them)
C.A.C.          24          ;D  (1-1 C.A.C.  lost last week 28-21 to one of there rival school down the street P. Robinson and wins this week to move to 2-1 on the year will they win this one only time will tell )

Nettleton           48    8)    (1-1 Nettleton won last week over Marion  56-24 and this week they win again to move to 2-1 on the year the question is this year will nettleton  be a factor in get the east tittle or will they get in the playoff With Wynne and Batesville highly ranks and valley view and FC Wild card team and Blytheville could be in the mix who knows who going to be in will they be a factor only time will tell for nettleton)
Mountain Home  19    :'(   (0-2 MH loses this one to move to 0-3 on the year will they win a game only time will tell for them)

Paragould          41     :D      (1-1 Paragould lost last week 33-12 and wins this week to move to 2-1 on the year will they win this one only time will tell for them)
Trumann            21     :-X    ( 1-1 Trumann won last week 33-6 and loses this week to move to 1-2 on the year will trumann be a factor in 4-A only time will tell for them )

5-A CENTRAL

Jacksonville 28   >:(    (0-2 Jacksonville lost last week and loses again to move to 0-3 on the year will Jacksonville win a game only time will tell for them)
LR Christian 30     :)    ( 1-1 LRC won a big ball game last week over white hall 44-33 and win this week to move to 2-1 on the year LRC look like a playoff contender as of right now will they make the playoff only time will tell for them)

LR McClellan  20    :'(     (0-2 LRMC lost last week and loses again this week to move to 0-3 on the year and LRMC look like there on there way to a 1 or 2 maybe 3 win season will they win more game then that only time will tell for them)
Lonoke          42     ;D   (1-1 Lonoke win this one to move to 2-1 on the year will they win only time will tell )

LR Mills      14  :-\     (1-1 LR mills won last week 28-0 but loses this week to move to 1-2 on the year last year Mills Made it to the quarter finals will they get back in the playoff this year only time will tell for them)
Star City    28    8)   (2-0 SC won last week and win again this week to move to 2-0 on the year will SC be a power house this season in 4-A only time will tell for them)

North Pluaski   0   :-\   (0-2 NP lost last week and loses again this week to move to 0-3 on the year and look like they might be 0-10 will they win a game only time will tell for them)
P. Robinson    35    ;)  (2-0 PR win last week and win again this week to move to 3-0 on the year will they be a factor in 4-A only time will tell for them)

Sylvan Hills 35   :o      (2-0 SH won last week and look like they could compeat for the central tittle this week they get a big win over 4-A Power Newport to move to 3-0 on the year will SH win the central tittle only time will tell for the Bear)
Newport      31    ::)    (2-0 Newport won last week and lose this week in a close one to sylvan Hill to move to 2-1 on the year will Newport go deep in the 4-A state playoffs only time will tell for them)

P.A.            44   8)         (1-1 P.A. won last Thursday agance a team from florida and win again this week or 4-A Power Warren to move to 2-1 on the year will P.A. is one of the high rank team this year in 5-A will they be state Champion only time will tell for them)
Warren       26     ::)     (1-1 Warren won last week 28-12 and this week plays 5-A Power House P.A. play good but not enough move to 1-2 on the year will they win this one only time will tell for them)

LR Fair      0   ::)      (0-2 Fair lost last week and don't have enough talent to win this one move to 0-3 on the year will they win a game only time will tell for them)
Cabot      62     :)    (1-1 Cabot won last week and has to much talent to lose this one move to 2-1 on the year will Cabot think they got this one in the bag and lose only time will tell for them)

Beebe   26    :-*     (0-2 Beebe lost last week and this week plays one of there rival games and win to move to 1-2 on the year will they beat there rivals to the west only time will tell for them)
Vilonia  21      :'(    (0-2 Vilonia lost last week and loses again to there rival to the east to move to 0-3 on the year with disaponting start to there season will they make the playoff only time will tell for them)

5-A SOUTH

Camden Fairview  27   ::)      (1-1 Camden won last week over Hamburg 33-14 get a big win this week over 4-A Power House PB Dollarway to move to 2-1 on the year will Camden be south champion only time will tell for them)
PB Dollaway         26   ???    (2-0 PBD Won last week and come up short this week to move to 2-1 on the year will Dollaway be a factor in the 4-A only time will tell for them)

DeQueen 14   ::)     (0-2 DeQueen lost last week and loses again this week to move to 0-3 on the year with low number in there school enrollment DeQueen is 0-12 in class 5-A sence moving up to 5-A will they win a game this year only time will tell one downer noteI think dequeen doing good do to the low number )
Ashdown  35    :D   (1-1 Ashdown win this one to move to 2-1 on the year will ashdown win this one only time will tell for them)

Hot Springs 12    ???   (0-2 HS lost last week and loses again this week to move to 0-3 on the year will HS win some game and get in the playoff only time will tell for them )
Arkadelphia 42      :)   (2-0 Arkadelphia won last week and win again this week to move to 3-0 on the year will they win in 4-A only Time will tell for them)

Magnolia  3   :-\         (2-0 Magnolia won last week and don't have enough talent to win this week move to 2-1 on the year magnolia has shown improvement but I think magnolia may fall short of the playoff but there are headed back in the right direction will make it to the playoff only time will tell for them)
Eldorado 31    :D      (1-1 Eldorado lost last week but has to much talent to loses this one to move to 2-1 on the year will they lose this one only time will tell )

HS Lakeside 27  ;D      (1-1 HSLS Lost last week but win this week to move to 2-1 on the year will lakeside be a factor in the south only time will tell for them)
Malvern       24    :-X   (1-1 Malvern lost last week to lake H. 17-34 and loses again this week to move to 1-2 on the year will Malvern go deep in 4-A only time will tell for them)

Watson Chapel 7    :'(   (0-2 WC lost last week and loses again this week to move to 0-3 on the year will WC win some game this year only time will tell for them)
Nashville         38     ;D (2-0 Nashville won last week and win again this week to move to 3-0 on the year will Nashville go 10-0 only time will tell for them)

Hope   28      :P        (1-1 hope won last week over ashdown 34-32 but this week loses to move to 1-2 on the year last year Hope went 10-3 its look like almost the same thing over again will they win again only time will tell for them)
Prescott 38      ;D     (2-0 Prescott won last week and win again this week to move to 3-0 on the year will Prescott go 10-0 in class 3-A only time will tell for them)

White Hall 21    ???   (0-2 WH lost last week and loses again this week to move to 0-3  :o on the year a disappointing start for them will they make the playoff only time will tell for them)
Sheridan   27     :-\  (1-1 Sheridan lost last week and win this week to move to 2-1 on the year will they have big season only time will tell for them)

5-A WEST

Greenbrier   31   :-\    (2-0 Greenbrier won last week and loses this week to a good Benton team to move to 2-1 on the year will they win the west tittle only time will tell for them)
Benton        40      :) (1-0-1 Benton won last week and win again this week to move to 2-0-1 on the year will Benton have a big winning season only time will tell for them)

Clarksville 7     :'(    (0-2 Clarksville lost last week and loses again this week to move to 0-3 on the year with them running spread they may not see it in win will they win only time will tell for them)
Dardenelle  56   ;D    (2-0 Dardenelle won last week and has no problem this week move to 3-0 on the year will they go 10-0 only time will tell for them)

Harrison 14   ???    (1-1 Harrison lost last week and loses again this week to alma there old west foe move to 1-2 on the year will Harrison be a factor in the west only time will tell for Harrison)
Alma      42    8)   (2-0 Alma won last week and win this week over Harrison and old 5-A west foe to move to 3-0 on the year Will Alma in there first season in 6-A go 10-0 only time will tell for them)

Maumelle 34   ;)        (2-0 Maumelle won last week and win again this week over FL to move to 3-0 on the year Maumelle has move up to 5-A and so far is 3-0 will they go 10-0 or fall short only time will tell for them)
Fountain
Lake        12     ::)    (2-0 FL won last week but loses this week to move to 2-1 on the year will they win this game only time will tell for them)

Morrilton 28  :-[    (last year state champion Morrilton is 0-2 so far this week loses again to move to 0-3 on the year a disappointing start for them the way it looking they may miss the playoff by my book will Morrilton turn it around and win only time will tell for them)
Searcy    35     ;D  (1-1 Searcy lost last week to high ranking Batesville and win this week over 5-A state Champion Morrilton to move to 2-1 on the year will Searcy have a big season only time will tell for the lions )

Vilonia   21  ???    (same on central)
Beebe    26  ;)      (same on central)

Farmington 27  :-\  (2-0 Farmington won last week look like wild card team in the west this week lose a close one to a higher class team to move to 2-1 on the year don't be surprise if they win this one im going with high class school will they win this one only time will tell for them)
Van Buren  28    ;D ( 2-0 VB won last week and win a close one this week to move to 3-0 on the year will VB go 10-0 on the year I SAY NO do to ALMA and Greenwood and Bryant being in the central but only time will tell for them )

LR Christian  30   8)     (same on central )
Jacksonville  28    ???  (same on central )

this is my pick for week 3 Good luck to all team Friday night

tmycjy Rec going in to week 3    39-17

week 1  15-12
                                                                                 week 2  24-  5

Bluepanther86

I don't agree with Greenbrier vs Benton. Benton is good, but they played Jacksonville. The only good team they have played is Bryant.. Which is a very reasonable opponent an they stuck with them... Greenbrier has to come an play all 4 quarters they can't wait two quarters to get everything rolling.. Looking at the Benton team. They aren't the most physical or fastest team around, although they do have play makers.

I have GB winning.

warpath55

I hope your Blytheville score is low on our end.  If we get close to the Wynne score against Marion....it'll make for an interesting Week 4 game.

Intelligentsia

This week will certainly tell a lot about several teams.   I agree with you on most picks, but you may underestimate Jonesboro.  Batesville may pull off a win but I think it will be Jonesboro by 7 or less.  I also think Forrest City and Morrilton will win, Watson Chapel will keep it very close,and Camden will win by 14+.  But, only time will tell.

justalionfan

Hey Chris,

Wynne starting offense hasn't scored that many points. The denfense scored 4 TD's and a safety against Marion. The 2nd string scored once against Marion and Rosa Park. The starting offense scored 34 against Marion and 41 against Rosa Park. For a total of 75.

tmycjy

Quote from: justajacketfan on September 14, 2014, 02:01:50 am
Hey Chris,

Wynne starting offense hasn't scored that many points. The denfense scored 4 TD's and a safety against Marion. The 2nd string scored once against Marion and Rosa Park. The starting offense scored 34 against Marion and 41 against Rosa Park. For a total of 75.

We'll your right I'm sorry was trying to think off the top of my head

incogneto

I have White Hall beating Sheridan. 

Lionheart88

Agreed.  Sheridan is terrible.  Even this year's Watson Chapel team could probably beat them.

tmycjy

Good luck to all team friday night

justalionfan

Quote from: tmycjy on September 14, 2014, 04:49:09 am
Hey Chris,

It's all good Chris. It just amazed me that Mississippi didn't have a sportsmanship rule.

tmycjy

Good luck to all team friday night

tmycjy

Good luck to all SR high school football team and 9th grade football teams

tmycjy

Good luck to all teams

Want leave you  with a saying from a a t.v show called Friday night light

If you can think it u can a cheave it

Hoghead

Quote from: justajacketfan on September 14, 2014, 11:06:04 pm
Quote from: tmycjy on September 14, 2014, 04:49:09 am
Hey Chris,

It's all good Chris. It just amazed me that Mississippi didn't have a sportsmanship rule.

Texas doesn't have a mercy rule either ! They make you take that beatdown. Ask Shiloh Christian !!!!

tmycjy

tmycjy

Good luck to Sr high teams friday night and good luck to all 9th grade team tomarrow night

tmycjy

Want to wish all 9th grade team good luck to night and want wish SR high good luck tomarrow

DogsWin7

You're a nice guy, I enjoy your threads.   

tmycjy

Quote from: DiehardFBfan on September 18, 2014, 09:25:46 am
You're a nice guy, I enjoy your threads.   

I thank u for that comment

tmycjy

Good tomarrow night on all teams

tmycjy

TMYCJY goes in week 3 20-9 to night

Week 1 15-12
                        Week 2 24-5
                        week 3 20-9
          for a season total 59-26 

My upside for tonight

Central and south goes 6-2
Wynne VR West Memphis I said 44-14 the real score was 42-12 :) :) :) :) :)
Camden VR PB Dollaway I said 27-26 the real score was 28-20 :) :) :) :) :) :)

my down side of the night
first is Maumelle tie to night
2. is Morrilton winning to night
3. is Farmington winning to night not shock but got it wrong

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas