• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Lakeside vs. Sylvan Hills

Started by RamFan06, September 12, 2014, 10:12:09 am

Previous topic - Next topic

RamFan06

Anyone familiar enough with Sylvan Hills to talk about them a little? I watched the Vilonia game last night and thought the game was much closer than the score shows. Some dumb mistakes by Vilonia cost them some points. If they had a better kicker it would have been tied at halftime. Neither team throws the ball much. I know Vilonia doesnt run a passing offense but SH only threw the ball 4 or 5 times I think. Leaned heavy on the read option with the QB and one of two RB's. Defense was OK but nothing spectacular.

Vteagle

Little late posting this.....it was closer than the score indicated! Vilonia left too many points out there! 3 times inside the 10 and the came up empty! More importantly, they made a lot of dumb personal foul penalties!! This is a common theme in Vilonia HS football.  Sylvan Hills can only slightly pose a passing threat! Good speed offensively! Poor secondary covering the pass on D! I was much higher on SH before the season, I thought maybe top 10.....either Vtown is better or I thought too highly of SH!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas