• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Wynne at Rosa Fort,Ms.

Started by playmaker04, September 08, 2014, 11:07:12 am

Previous topic - Next topic

chaingang

Quote from: Hoghead on September 13, 2014, 06:14:27 pm
Quote from: Uncle Ivan on September 13, 2014, 06:05:35 pm
Quote from: Hoghead on September 13, 2014, 06:00:49 pm

The fantasy that you live and believe  in is pure comedy ! Get a hold of yourself and stop believing in such ego enhanced delusional mucker.

What I'm interested in seeing is if Hope could hold 5A competition under five touchdowns a game.

Wynne doesn't play any competitive teams regardless of classification. So why worry about Hope ? You're thumping your chest over wins against two imp filled squads. Sugar Ditch High and Marn ? I rest my case. Dont be mad because Hope plays teams that actually know how to play football
They know how tho play and WIN.....

Hoghead

Quote from: chaingang on September 13, 2014, 06:35:45 pm

The fantasy that you live and believe  in is pure comedy ! Get a hold of yourself and stop believing in such ego enhanced delusional mucker.

What I'm interested in seeing is if Hope could hold 5A competition under five touchdowns a game.

Wynne doesn't play any competitive teams regardless of classification. So why worry about Hope ? You're thumping your chest over wins against two imp filled squads. Sugar Ditch High and Marn ? I rest my case. Dont be mad because Hope plays teams that actually know how to play football
21-0 !

justalionfan

Wynne Fans,

Have you not realize yet that Hoghead is just like Uncle Ivan. Uncle Ivan used to do the same thing to get all the Camden Fairview Fans all hot. You all are feeding into his trap.

chaingang

Quote from: Hoghead on September 13, 2014, 09:02:09 pm

21-0 !
YellowJackets in 01 ...04...and 05....Over Hope by a total of 87 points........everytime from here on out you say 21-0.......i will say 87. Like i said before bring your cheeze and come on up in Nov. if you can.

Hoghead

Quote from: chaingang on September 13, 2014, 09:11:52 pm

21-0 !
YellowJackets in 01 ...04...and 05....Over Hope by a total of 87 points........everytime from here on out you say 21-0.......i will say 87. Like i said before bring your cheeze and come on up in Nov. if you can.

21-0 !   You seem to still be upset over your loss to Hope ? Ha Ha !!

Uncle Ivan

Quote from: justajacketfan on September 13, 2014, 09:10:49 pm
Wynne Fans,

Have you not realize yet that Hoghead is just like Uncle Ivan.

Oh, he desperately wishes.

chaingang

Quote from: Hoghead on September 13, 2014, 09:52:31 pm

21-0 !

Not at all 87 not at all.

Hoghead

Quote from: chaingang on September 13, 2014, 11:57:25 pm

21-0 !

How much Whine did Wynne have when they left down here with that Fresh 21-0 in your stomachs ?

chaingang

Quote from: Hoghead on September 14, 2014, 01:52:26 am

21-0 !

How much Whine did Wynne have when they left down here with that Fresh 21-0 in your stomachs ?
87head please hurry and come to Wynne....

Hoghead

Quote from: chaingang on September 14, 2014, 07:38:40 am

21-0 !

Ive been up to the Trailer Park before. Hope beat that DeAngelo Williams laced Wynne team 17- 14 the last time I was there. Nice job in turfing the Trailer Park out this year. You would think that with all of the tradition Eynne has in football, they would have a nicer facility. That vistors side with the only Press Box welded on top of it is a comical eyesore ! Enjoy your game with mighty 7A West Memphis this Friday. 21-0 !

chaingang

Quote from: Hoghead on September 14, 2014, 12:17:38 pm
Quote from: chaingang on September 14, 2014, 07:38:40 am

21-0 !

I've been up to the Trailer Park before. Hope beat that DeAngelo Williams laced Wynne team 17- 14 the last time I was there. Nice job in turfing the Trailer Park out this year. You would think that with all of the tradition Eynne has in football, they would have a nicer facility. That vistors side with the only Press Box welded on top of it is a comical eyesore ! Enjoy your game with mighty 7A West Memphis this Friday. 21-0 !
Hey 87head you still have selective memory .....i remember that game too.....and i also remember the 3 games the Cats lost in between that year and 2013, but you choose not to...funny.....and i told you the press box looks like a double-wide to make you feel at home......Now lets talk about the Elephant in the room.....how will the Cats do against #2 in 3A.......the Curly Wolves gonna make it 10 and 5 against you guys or will y'all punish them.

Hoghead

^^^^ I'm past those Wynne revenge bashings Hope took after we choked you out at home 17-14. But that 21-0 is fresh and funny. Now don't worry about us and our rivals Prescott. We've been playing this game with Prescott for over 100 years.

Wynne needs to focus on mighty 7A West Memphis. I guess after Marion and Sugar Ditch High you'll proably get a little effort from West Memphis. I guess Lift of Life High out of Missouri was already booked. I guess 5A East play coming up has you guys pumped up. Wynne got a guaranteed no less than a #2 seed 2014 playoff spot in November after the 21-0 loss to Hope.

walkingguy72396

Losses dont carry over from season too season, so far I do not see Hope being on the schedule.

playmaker04

Hoghead I know its gotta be tough being the town moron. Riding around on your bicycle with your little beanie on with the propeller on top. People laughing as you ride by. Do you get into games for free or do you have to stand outside the fence and watch with the drool dribbling down your chin from the lolly pop your sucking on that the hope faithful gave you for being their number one fan? You are a disgrace to hope football. You get on other teams threads(particularly Wynne) and bash them. We don't do that on hopes threads. But your no uncle Ivan. You couldn't hold his jock strap. Your a wanna be who is extremely jealous of Wynne's success. You don't bother me because I love to see what your going to post next because its always juvenile rubbish that just makes you look more and more like an embarrassment to the Hope faithful who probably wish you would just stay at home at the shelter instead of showing up to the games and embarrassing everybody. Did that about sum it up?

FD4

Man 04, that cut deep! Wide too!

Hoghead

Quote from: playmaker04 on September 15, 2014, 09:47:56 am
Hoghead I know its gotta be tough being the town moron. Riding around on your bicycle with your little beanie on with the propeller on top. People laughing as you ride by. Do you get into games for free or do you have to stand outside the fence and watch with the drool dribbling down your chin from the lolly pop your sucking on that the hope faithful gave you for being their number one fan? You are a disgrace to hope football. You get on other teams threads(particularly Wynne) and bash them. We don't do that on hopes threads. But your no uncle Ivan. You couldn't hold his jock strap. Your a wanna be who is extremely jealous of Wynne's success. You don't bother me because I love to see what your going to post next because its always juvenile rubbish that just makes you look more and more like an embarrassment to the Hope faithful who probably wish you would just stay at home at the shelter instead of showing up to the games and embarrassing everybody. Did that about sum it up?

This is a poor attempt. Use capital letters correctly if you can. I don't bash Wynne completely. I have them picked to win 5A. The traditional 5A football power is what Ive called them. But in your angry post you were to blind to see that. I'm not extremely jealous. I call it like I see it. Now run along and get Uncle Ivan his lunch and take that 21-0 with you.

playmaker04

I didn't use capital letters for hope for a reason Radio. And no anger in my post. Maybe some sarcasm,but mostly facts. Your a funny guy and the more you embarrass yourself and hope the more warm and fuzzy I feel all over. I get a kick out of the garbally goo that pours from your cake hole. Phahaha

Hoghead

September 15, 2014, 12:35:47 pm #67 Last Edit: September 15, 2014, 12:39:48 pm by Hoghead
Quote from: playmaker04 on September 15, 2014, 12:09:29 pm
I didn't use capital letters for hope for a reason Radio. And no anger in my post. Maybe some sarcasm,but mostly facts. Your a funny guy and the more you embarrass yourself and hope the more warm and fuzzy I feel all over. I get a kick out of the garbally goo that pours from your cake hole. Phahaha

In the ignorant bliss that you operate in I congratulate you for doing what I want you to do. The simpleton in you blocks your reasoning ability to figure out I'm making a gopher out of you. You're the one whose embarrassing yourself. It would behoove you to come with better material. The radio references are weak and you have to use capitalization effectively to show your humor. I don't have all day to teach you the art of debutchery and post slapping people. Move along little doggy. Fix that turfed out lego block trailer park of a stadium you guys play in. Stop playing people like Sugar Ditch High and enjoy the ride in route to a 5A title. Take this 21-0 and get your game tight Double A ballplayer ! Its not your a funny guy. It's you're a funny guy ! Get it right son !

playmaker04

Quote from: Hoghead on September 15, 2014, 12:35:47 pm
Quote from: playmaker04 on September 15, 2014, 12:09:29 pm

In the ignorant bliss that you operate in I congratulate you for doing what I want you to do. The simpleton in you blocks your reasoning ability to figure out I'm making a gopher out of you. You're the one whose embarrassing yourself. It would behoove you to come with better material. The radio references are weak and you have to use capitalization effectively to show your humor. I don't have all day to teach you the art of debutchery and post slapping people. Move along little doggy. Fix that turfed out lego block trailer park of a stadium you guys play in. Stop playing people like Sugar Ditch High and enjoy the ride in route to a 5A title. Take this 21-0 and get your game tight Double A ballplayer ! Its not your a funny guy. It's you're a funny guy ! Get it right son !
Oh my feeble minded little friend. What I'm doing is pulling your puppet strings. Your comebacks are weak rookie. You repeat the same jibberish over and over. "21-0", " sugar ditch high", correcting grammar. All weak attempts to show you have "game". Im making you look like an idiot. You wanna be U.I. so bad it clouds any sensibility that your half wit brain can muster up.So stop flapping your jello coated lips on the Wynne faithfuls arse and grab your reflecting vest and go round those carts up in the parking lot boy. Or the cute blue one you wear when greeting customers at the door. " Welcome to Hope Walmart!"

Hoghead

^^^^^^^^^ Is that it ? Playmaker04 just stop. Don't quit your job at the soup sandwich shop. Good Luck to Wynne in the playoffs this year.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas