• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Wynne at Rosa Fort,Ms.

Started by playmaker04, September 08, 2014, 11:07:12 am

Previous topic - Next topic

playmaker04

Rosa Fort a little slow start at 1-2. Losses to horn lake and north panola big. No different here. Wynne 45-7.

walkingguy72396

Hope its a good week of practice for the Jackets.  Teams playing their 3rd or fourth game of the year get tougher and tougher to gauge.  Jackets coming off a sit your starters down game did not get those snaps.

kwwolves2012

Quote from: walkingguy72396 on September 08, 2014, 11:57:04 am
Hope its a good week of practice for the Jackets.  Teams playing their 3rd or fourth game of the year get tougher and tougher to gauge.  Jackets coming off a sit your starters down game did not get those snaps.
That's a good point, I don't see this game being a run away. I think Wynne wins but maybe by 10 or 20 points.

FD4

Coach only ran 5 different plays during the game including one gadget play.  None of us have seen what the offense can really do.  One thing is for sure though, the Wynne defense is absolutely for real.

Uncle Ivan

Quote from: FD4 on September 09, 2014, 01:37:15 pm
the Wynne defense is absolutely for real.

Withholding judgment until it faces a strong offense.  Marion's offense was a dumpster fire.

kwwolves2012

Coach only ran 5 different plays during the game including one gadget play.  None of us have seen what the offense can really do.  One thing is for sure though, the Wynne defense is absolutely for real.
The play calling really was lacking. I understand you want to save your big plays for tougher opponents, but I think they should have given the players a chance to run the plays in game action and at game tempo. There was basically no downfield throws except for the first TD being a corner route. We are going to need to stretch the field because our O-Line was not dominate.

kwwolves2012

Quote from: Uncle Ivan on September 09, 2014, 02:04:06 pm
the Wynne defense is absolutely for real.

Withholding judgment until it faces a strong offense.  Marion's offense was a dumpster fire.
Yes, but you do have to appreciate the aggressive nature and speed our D played at. That alone should give us an edge in the conference. Against the bigger boys, we will have to see how we hold up size wise. Our corners, safeties, and linebackers are pretty great though.

Hoghead

26 Wynne players will dress out with the Rosa Fort team so the game can be played.

kwwolves2012

Quote from: Hoghead on September 09, 2014, 06:36:13 pm
26 Wynne players will dress out with the Rosa Fort team so the game can be played.

I thought this would be a pretty evenly matched school. What classification/size are they?

tmycjy

Rosa Fort is a 4-A school there school size is 551 kids by what I could fine

Uncle Ivan

Quote from: tmycjy on September 09, 2014, 09:29:40 pm
Rosa Fort is a 4-A school there school size is 551 kids by what I could fine

They'd be 5A here, between Mills and Fairview.

Hoghead

Possibly as bad as LR Fair, Paragould or GCT.....

kwwolves2012

Well that is disappointing. I was hoping Wynne would get a challenge out-of-state.

Uncle Ivan

Quote from: kwwolves2012 on September 10, 2014, 11:15:51 am
Well that is disappointing. I was hoping Wynne would get a challenge out-of-state.

Meh.  It's what happens when in-state teams drop you from the schedule.

walkingguy72396

They all want to play 2 cupcakes and a toss up.

wing

Wynne is playing these cupcakes so they won't have to adjust anything when 5A east play starts.

Hoghead

Quote from: Uncle Ivan on September 10, 2014, 12:39:15 pm
Quote from: kwwolves2012 on September 10, 2014, 11:15:51 am

Meh.  It's what happens when in-state teams drop you from the schedule.
Vilonia  opted out..... I imagine other schools said no in NEA to playing Wynne. Nobody takes the offer and out no where that Mississippi Sugar Ditch Powerhouse Tunica Rosa Fort High lowers its standards to play Wynne..... Everyone knows its a rent-A-win for the Yellowjackets. Sadly no school in NEA has the sense to schedule a money maker game with Wynne. They're so SCARY up that way !

Intelligentsia

Rumor is the Pioneers are going to pick Wynne up next year before conference play making for a home and away series.  They will then play a third on a neutral field in the 5-A championship game in Little Rock.

Hoghead

Quote from: Intelligentsia on September 10, 2014, 08:48:40 pm
Rumor is the Pioneers are going to pick Wynne up next year before conference play making for a home and away series.  They will then play a third on a neutral field in the 5-A championship game in Little Rock.

Just play them 3 weeks in a row and call it a season.

playmaker04

You know Rosa fort only lost 2or 3 games last year. And the 2 losses this year was to 3-0 horn lake and 2-1 north panola. If not for Rosa fort Wynne would of had a 9 game schedule. And I doubt their as bad as fair or tech.

AAAAA...EAST...JACKETS

Is this game streaming live on KWYN or deltaswarm.com?

aswarmnearyou

Go Postal

Good Luck Wynne!  I'm cheering for you.

justalionfan

Quote from: aswarmnearyou on September 11, 2014, 10:34:17 pm
Quote from: AAAAA...EAST...JACKETS on September 11, 2014, 03:58:34 pm
should be streamed on deltaswarm.com
No its not on deltaswarm.com. They only broadcast home games during regular season. You can go to kwyn.com and listen to the game

Jacketalum07

Wynne 41 rosa fort 0 at half. 2nd string is now in with 7 minutes left in the 3rd quarter.

Hoghead

Rosa Fort is one tough Rent-A-Win

AAAAA...EAST...JACKETS

Has Wynne's starting defense allowed any points the past two games?

justalionfan

86jacketstchamps

Quote from: justajacketfan on September 12, 2014, 08:21:01 am
Quote from: aswarmnearyou on September 11, 2014, 10:34:17 pm
Quote from: AAAAA...EAST...JACKETS on September 11, 2014, 03:58:34 pm
should be streamed on deltaswarm.com
No its not on deltaswarm.com. They only broadcast home games during regular season. You can go to kwyn.com and listen to the game

We actually do stream some away games, it's just depending on their press box availability and internet access.   We would love to stream every game.   Working to get to that point. 

Great game last night Jackets!!

Hoghead

Quote from: playmaker04 on September 11, 2014, 10:17:29 am
You know Rosa fort only lost 2or 3 games last year. And the 2 losses this year was to 3-0 horn lake and 2-1 north panola. If not for Rosa fort Wynne would of had a 9 game schedule. And I doubt their as bad as fair or tech.

Rosa Fort was nobody ! Wynne beat Sugar Ditch High like the bums they are ! Fake 7A West Memphis is next. Wynne will play no one until the Batesville game. By then they'll be so in synch that the Batesville game might be a blowout for them as well. This might be the easiest season for a team in the HISTORY of 5A football. Rosa Fort was even worse than LR Fair and GCT !!!!

walkingguy72396

I made it down to Rosa Fort High, just before half time,  Checked the score and the parking situation and turned around. 

I wondered if the attendence was always that high. 

playmaker04

Quote from: Hoghead on September 13, 2014, 12:09:30 pm

Rosa Fort was nobody ! Wynne beat Sugar Ditch High like the bums they are ! Fake 7A West Memphis is next. Wynne will play no one until the Batesville game. By then they'll be so in synch that the Batesville game might be a blowout for them as well. This might be the easiest season for a team in the HISTORY of 5A football. Rosa Fort was even worse than LR Fair and GCT !!!!
Hoghead y'all were lucky to beat Ashdown. Go back to the Hope thread.

Hoghead

Quote from: playmaker04 on September 13, 2014, 12:35:39 pm

It's a open forum. I post wherever I want too. Ashdown would give Wynne a game at least. Yall playing some real teams in Sugar Ditch High, Marn and now fake 7A West Memphis this Friday. I told you Sugar Ditch was just as sorry as GCT & LR Fair. Enjoy the ride, but you guys can't really judge how good you really are right now. Plus your conference is so weak Wynne should sleep walk into the 5A semi finals. Hope 21 Wynne 0 ! The last time you guys played a real team you lost.

playmaker04

Quote from: Hoghead on September 13, 2014, 12:45:03 pm

It's a open forum. I post wherever I want too. Ashdown would give Wynne a game at least. Yall playing some real teams in Sugar Ditch High, Marn and now fake 7A West Memphis this Friday. I told you Sugar Ditch was just as sorry as GCT & LR Fair. Enjoy the ride, but you guys can't really judge how good you really are right now. Plus your conference is so weak Wynne should sleep walk into the 5A semi finals. Hope 21 Wynne 0 ! The last time you guys played a real team you lost.
waaah waaah waaah 53-10

Mr_Deb

:D

Wynne is just too good for us this season.

Hoghead

Quote from: playmaker04 on September 13, 2014, 12:48:26 pm

waaah waaah waaah 53-10
You're freeloading on Nashville ? Hope has BEAT Nashville MORE THAN ANYONE IN THIS STATE !!! I'm punching you in the face with a Hope induced 21-0 shutout over Wynne !  LOL !!!!  To Funny ! Play somebody worth a plug nickle. Vilonia won't play us, so we had to schedule out of state. Cry me a river ! So you call over to Sugar Ditch, Mississippi ? Really ? Nobody in NEA will play us... Whatever ! You dialed up some Rent-A-Win team and now you want to brag. The Tradition and wealth that is Wynne football should be better than this. But the Yellowjackets are scripting there way to a 5A Title. Enjoy the ride ! 5A is down this year anyway.

playmaker04

JacketDad

Hoghead, Are you always this negative or is it just towards the teams that scare you to death?

Hoghead

Quote from: JacketDad on September 13, 2014, 01:12:10 pm
Hoghead, Are you always this negative or is it just towards the teams that scare you to death?

Hee Hee ! "Wynne has tradition & wealth in Arkansas 5A Football" I saw nothing negitive or scary in my post. Maybe you're scared ? LOL !

Hoghead

Quote from: playmaker04 on September 13, 2014, 01:11:39 pm
Are you done crying yet?

No tears crybaby....21-0 !  Zip, notta ! Beatdown ! In the rain ! Excuse matrix was loaded after the shutout ! and you go crying to Nashville ? Hee Hee ! 21-0 Boxcar Willies !  Leave the Sugar Ditches off of your schedule and play somebody ! The 5A WEAKEAST is a joke too !!!

JacketDad

Its hard to deal with someone living in the past!!!  By the way, you laugh like a girl!!

playmaker04

2 4a schools and next week a 3a school. Hope is hopeless. Phahahaha

playmaker04

Quote from: JacketDad on September 13, 2014, 01:23:11 pm
Its hard to deal with someone living in the past!!!  By the way, you laugh like a girl!!
lol

walkingguy72396

Just keeping it going.  Hope only has one victory over Wynne that is worth bragging about.  It happened here in Wynne.

Last year if you couldnt beat Wynne, you had no business being in the play-offs.

playmaker04

Undefeated Wynne had dominated hope the whole game in the semifinals in and correct me if I'm wrong 1999. Up 14-6 with two minutes left hope blocks a Wynne punt scores,gets 2 pt conversion wins in o.t. that's the only "significant" win.

chaingang

That was last year......and i  promise you we are not the same team as last years and i bet Hope isn't the same team as last years Cats were......you were the last real team we played last year......and if you want to live in the past we can pull up the last 3 games we played Hope before that game...''01 a 20 pt. beatdown.....''04'' 33 pt. kicking....and ''05'' 34 pt. making you like it whupping. Do us all a favor, you guys take care of business and make the playoffs and then come to Wynne and see yo daddy....also bring a 5 pound block of your Government cheese and i promise you i know enough people i can get you a seat in our Double-wide pressbox you love so well.

Uncle Ivan

Ashdown would give Wynne a game at least.

Only at the coin toss.

Fact is, Wynne played tougher competition the last two weeks than Hope could give them this year.

Hoghead

September 13, 2014, 06:00:49 pm #47 Last Edit: September 13, 2014, 06:07:04 pm by Hoghead
Quote from: Uncle Ivan on September 13, 2014, 03:03:10 pm
Ashdown would give Wynne a game at least.

Only at the coin toss.

Fact is, Wynne played tougher competition the last two weeks than Hope could give them this year.

Ha ha ! You live and believe in a fantasy. Get a hold of yourself. You're lost in a egotistical vortex of Wynne homerisim. Free yourself from this muckery !

Uncle Ivan

Quote from: Hoghead on September 13, 2014, 06:00:49 pm

The fantasy that you live and believe  in is pure comedy ! Get a hold of yourself and stop believing in such ego enhanced delusional mucker.

What I'm interested in seeing is if Hope could hold 5A competition under five touchdowns a game.

Hoghead

Quote from: Uncle Ivan on September 13, 2014, 06:05:35 pm
Quote from: Hoghead on September 13, 2014, 06:00:49 pm

The fantasy that you live and believe  in is pure comedy ! Get a hold of yourself and stop believing in such ego enhanced delusional mucker.

What I'm interested in seeing is if Hope could hold 5A competition under five touchdowns a game.

Wynne doesn't play any competitive teams regardless of classification. So why worry about Hope ? You're thumping your chest over wins against two imp filled squads. Sugar Ditch High and Marn ? I rest my case. Dont be mad because Hope plays teams that actually know how to play football

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas