• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Pine Bluff Dollarway at Forrest City

Started by farve4life, September 08, 2014, 10:57:00 am

Previous topic - Next topic

farve4life

September 08, 2014, 10:57:00 am Last Edit: September 08, 2014, 11:05:59 am by farve4life
After a hard fought lose to West Memphis, will Forrest City get motivated and finish a game or will a very talented 4a Cardinals team, that blew out a former 5a playoff team 18-42, push around a Forrest City team that will feel sorry for themselves? Predictions and thoughts?

zebrafan

September 08, 2014, 04:54:54 pm #1 Last Edit: September 08, 2014, 04:57:03 pm by zebrafan
Good game this Friday...I would like Dway to win but there depth will get to them. Forrest City by 10. Hope I'm wrong though!

DWayAlumn2002

I haven't seen Forrest City play. Do they have size up front? Always gonna pull for my Cards.

farve4life

With it being cooler this Friday, I think its an advantage for Dollarway are far as depth goes.  Forrest City looks like they have a few bigger guys as well as a few of average sized high school lineman.  How about Dollarways O/D line size?

hogwild_82

This will prove to be another really tough test for the mustangs! They didn't stop the run last week and this week the issue at hand will be the same! They must stop the running attack of Dollarway! They will score in loads, but they have to stop the run!

With rain predicted Thursday and Friday, I have to go with the team that can run the ball the best!

Dollarway in a sloppy game by a feather!!   38 - 33

Hope I am wrong though!

zebrafan

Quote from: farve4life on September 09, 2014, 09:37:37 am
With it being cooler this Friday, I think its an advantage for Dollarway are far as depth goes.  Forrest City looks like they have a few bigger guys as well as a few of average sized high school lineman.  How about Dollarways O/D line size?
Offensive line-
Sr-Mario Creggett(6'5,315)
Sr-Franklin Jiles (6'6,315)
Sr-Brandon Blake(6'0,330)
Sr-Donald Robinson(6'3,285)
I believe the other starter is a sophomore not sure of his size though!

Defensive line I'm not sure who all starts, I know Robinson plays, maybe a Dway fan can help me out there!

farve4life

Wow, very senior heavy and I do mean heavy. Those are some big boys clearing the way for the wishbone, if that's what yall still run.

hawgfan15

Quote from: zebrafan on September 09, 2014, 10:15:05 pm
Quote from: farve4life on September 09, 2014, 09:37:37 am
Offensive line-
Sr-Mario Creggett(6'5,315)
Sr-Franklin Jiles (6'6,315)
Sr-Brandon Blake(6'0,330)
Sr-Donald Robinson(6'3,285)
I believe the other starter is a sophomore not sure of his size though!

Defensive line I'm not sure who all starts, I know Robinson plays, maybe a Dway fan can help me out there!

That offensive line is bigger than most college Division 2 schools

walkingguy72396

They were probably weighed before 2 a-days.  If they are like I was, That would be about 10lbs less on game day.

warpath55

I think Dollarway runs away with this one.  I've seen FC and can tell you that their defense is porous.  That West Helena team is pretty good, and PBD manhandled them.  I'd say:

Dollarway:42

FC: 21 (with 7 being scored on the 3's)

farve4life

Will the Mustangs defense step up and get some stops and turnovers is the question.  However, after only punting once and putting up 41 against WM, you think Dollarway will hold FC to 14 (starters)?

playmaker04

Reminds me of the line they had when they jumped on Wynne 14-0 at half and Wynne had to fight back in second half to salvage a 14-14 tie

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas