• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Tmycjy pick for week 2

Started by tmycjy, September 06, 2014, 08:12:01 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

tmycjy

5-A EAST

Wynne  35                        ;D       (1-0 Wynne killed marion last week 64-7 never thought wynne would score that many point but this week Wynne goes on the road to Rosa fort high school in tunica MS in a clash of two real good power house of teams Good news for Wynne fan that Wynne wins this one to move to 2-0 on the year Wynne High School look like they are going to be state champion Will they I'M saying yes they will be state champion Will they or will they fall short only time will really tell for the yellow Jackets )
Rosa Fort     (Tunica ms)    26   :-\  (Rosa Fort is one of the better team in MS but don't know much about this team I seen one video of them on the internet and to me they look like a wild card team but to me Wynne look better then they do so sorry for rosa fort fans u don't not win this one Will Rosa fort beat Wynne I SAY NO THEY DONT but only time will tell for  the lions)

Batesville 35     :-\   ( 1-0 Batesville won last week 34-6 and look like they might be a contender for the east tittle this week they play searcy and win to move to 2-0 on the year Will the 3 time state runner up Batesville prove that they are state tittle team only time will tell for them
Searcy     14      :( 1-0 searcy Win last week over g.c.t. 53-0 and get a harder team and loses to move to 1-1 will they get the upset only time will tell for the lions)

Blytheville 26         :D    (1-0 Blytheville win last week over Osceola 47-12 this week they play on the road in ms and win this one to move to 2-0 on the year right now Blytheville has match the same number of win from last year if they win 2 more game they match same win from the 2011 season Will Blytheville and new coach ben fisher be the dark horse in the east and win only time will tell )
MS-Okolona 24        ::)   (don't know much on this team loses this one to move to 0-1 on the year will they win only time will tell for them)

Forrest city 21       ::)   (0-1 FC lost last week to wm 42-41 this week FC lose again to move to 0-2  ??? on the year  preseason had FC having  a good defense team but with wm score 42 maybe there defense is not as good as they say will FC Win this game and then be factor in the east only time will tell for them)
PB Dollaway 46       :)   (1-0 PBD won last week 42-18 and win this week over fc to move to 2-0 will PBD be a 4-a state tittle contender only time will tell )

Green County tech 14   :'(    (0-1 tech lost last week 53-0 and this week lose again move to 0-2 on the  year with new head coach in tech does this play off for them I say it might down the road but with this coach coming in late they may not see it this year could be long season for them will they win some game this year only time will tell for them )
Newport                52     ;D  (1-0 Newport beat nettleton and win again this week to move to 2-0 will they go deep in the playoff only time will tell for Newport)

Paragould   27       :-\     (1-0 rams won last week over the rivercrest 38-33 and this week fall short to move to 1-1 on the year Paragould is much improve but will not see it in win lost part will they win this one only time will tell )
Pocahontas 34          ;)   (1-0 Redskins won over Riverview high school (searcy) 46-14 and get this win to move to 2-0 on the year will they win only time will tell for them)

Nettleton 42    ;D     (0-1 Nettleton lost last week to Newport this week they beat Marion to move to 1-1 on the year will they make the playoff only time will tell for them)
Marion     28     :'(   ( 0-1 Marion lost last week 64-7 with switch from the dimmon T to spread offense is a change but by what I saw last Friday night this could be a long season for Marion but im still convence that they will win with this coach but wont see it this year lost this on to move to 0-2 on the year will they have a winning season this year only time will tell for marion )

Valley view 41              :)    (0-1 VV lost last week to Jonesboro but this week they win to move to 1-1 on the year will VV be a factor in the east this year I say no they will not but give VV time and I think they will a factor will this year only time will tell for them)
Mountain Home 14         :(   ( 0-1 MH lost to there rival last week and lose again this week to move to 0-2 on the year will MH win some game or go 0-10 only time will tell for them)

5-A CENTRAL

Beebe     27      :o    (0-1 Beebe lost last week to greenbrier and lose again this week to move to 0-2 on the year but beebe I think will be factor in the central will they win this one only time will tell for them)
Lonoke    34       :)   (0-1 Lonoke lost last week and wins this week to move to 1-1 on the year will Lonoke have a big winning season only time will tell for them)

Jacksonville 8    :-X   (0-1 Jacksonville lost last week 9-7 to Maumelle and lost this one to move to 0-2 on the year will they win this one only time will tell for them)
Benton       31     8)  (0-0-1 Benton tie Bryant 14-14 I don't know who get the salt bowl trophy but this week has no problem with Jacksonville move to 1-0-1 on the year will they win the 7A 6A south only time will tell)

LR McClellan 0       :-[   (0-1 LRMC lost last week and lose again this week move to 0-2 on the year it look like LRMC may not win a game this year will they win only time will tell for them)
Bryant         46        :)  (0-0-1 Bryant tie last week 14-14 and has no problem this week move to 1-0-1 on the year will Bryant get over conadent in this one  and lost only time will tell for them)

LR Mills 22    :-*      (0-1 Mills lost last week but win this one to move to 1-1 on the year will Mills make it back to the playoff this year only time will tell for them)
LR Hall   7      :-X     ( 0-0-1 Hall tie North Pulaski 6-6 and look like it will be a long season for hall lose this one to move to 0-1-1 on the year will they win this one only time will tell for them)

North Pulaski 3    :'(   (0-0-1 NP TIE 6-6 last week and this week get blow out it look like that NP may not win a game move to 0-1-1 on the year will they win a game only time will tell )
Maumelle     31    ;D   ( 1-0 Maumelle won last week 9-7 and win again this week to move to 2-0 on the year will Maumelle win the 5-A West only time will tell for them)

P.A.  52       ;D       ( 0-1 P.A. could not win agence the TX power but win this one here to move to 1-1 on the year over a Flordia team will they win this one only time will tell)
FL NEW
SMYMA BEACH   17   :-\   ( don't know much about this team here but will not beat P.A. will they win this one only time will tell for them)

LR FAIR 0                :-[    (0-1 fair lost last week and loses again this week to move to 0-2 on the year will they win a game this year only time will tell for them)
LR Parkview 48           :)  (1-0 Parkview won last week and win again this week to move to 2-0 I think Parkview will be a factor in 6-A this year will they only time will tell)

Sylvan Hills  27   :-\   (1-0 SH won last week over Vilonia  but loses this week to move to 1-1 on the year will SH be the central tittle winner only time will tell for them)
HSLS           31     :o  (1-0 HSLS won last week and this week get a hard test in SH but win to move to 2-0 on the year will HSLS make the playoff this year only time will tell for them)

5-A WEST

Clarksville  17    :-\   (0-1 Clarksville lost last week to there rivals and loses again this week to move to 0-2 on the year with the spread offense at Clarksville will this work for them I'm saying yes if you give them time will they win this year only time will tell)
Ozark        28      ;D  (0-1 Ozark lost last week but wins this week move to 1-1 on the year will they win this game only time will tell for them)

Farmington 31    ;D     (1-0 Farmington beat Praire grove last week and win again this week to move to a surprise 2-0  :o one the year I said they would win could I be right  who know will Farmington win the west only time will tell for them but look like a good start)
Huntsville   14       :'(  (1-0 Huntsville won last week but loses this week to move to 1-1 on the year will they win this game only time will tell for them)

Greenbrier 35           ;D    (1-0 greenbrier beat beebe last week and win again this week to move to 2-0 on the year greenbrier could be the dark horse in the west coffrent and if everything progress right could go far in playoff will they they be a dark horse in the west only time will tell for them)
Heber Springs 21       :-\   (1-0 springs won last week and not good enough to win this one move to 1-1 on the year will they be a factor in 4-A only time will tell for them)

Harrison 40                ;D     (1-0 Harrison won there rival game last week over mountain home this week they get S. Springs and win this one to move to 2-0 on the year with this win Harrison done better then the year before will Harrison have a big winning season only time will tell for Harrison )
Siloam Springs 31        :-\   (0-1 SS lost 35-21 to Rogers this week loses again to Harrison to move to 0-2 on the year with the SS move to the central will they win in  central play or will it be more like being in the west only time will tell for them)

LR Christian 26   ???  (0-1 LRC lost last week and loses again this week to move to 0-2 on the year LRC might win a few games but to me may not be there yet will they win and prove me wrong only time will tell for them)
White Hall  31      ;D  (0-1 WH lost to van buren 34-27 but this week win in a close one to move to 1-1 on the year white hall looking a playoff contender will they win to make it only time will tell for them)

Maumelle 31       8)     (same on central)
North Pulaski 3    :'(    (same on central)

Morrilton 27    ???   (0-1 defendeing state champion lost last week to there rivals this week they get a shock by losing again to move to 0-2   ??? on the year this is not a good start for the defending state champion Will they turn it a round and show why there last year state champion only time will tell for them)
Pottsville 28    ???   (1-0 Pottsville won last and get a big win this week  :-* by beating the class 5-A state champion from last year to move to 2-0 on the year will they win this or lose this I say they will win but only time will tell for them)

Vilonia  22     >:(    (0-1 Vilonia lost last week and loses again this week to move to 0-2 on the year this don't look like a good start for them will they make the playoff not looking good at this point but only time will real tell for them)
Harding 28       :-\   (0-1 harding lost last week to Gosnell 40-15 but this week they win one to move to 1-1 on the year will they win only time will tell)

5-A SOUTH

Camden    31    ;D    (0-1 Camden lost last week but win this week to move to 1-1 on the year will Camden win the south only time will tell for them)
Hamburg   27     :-\  (1-0 Hamburg won last week but not good enough to win this week 1-1 on the year will they win this one only time will tell for them)

DeQueen 3     :-[    (0-1 DeQueen lost last week and loses again this week to move to 0-2 on the year its look like dequeen could go 0-10 this season will they win some games only time will tell for them)
Nashville 56     8)  (1-0 Nashville won last week over there rival team hope and win again this week to move to 2-0 on the year will they win this one only time will tell )

Hope 21             ???   (0-1 hope lost last week and lose again this week it look like maybe some player are gone or some are hurt but they loses this to start 0-2 on the year  ??? will they turn it around and win like last year only time will tell for them
Ashdown 28          ;)   (1-0 ashdown won last week over a okhohoma  team and win again this week to move to 2-0 on the year will they have a  big winning season only time will tell for them

Hot Springs 31     ;)      (0-1 HS lost last week to one of there rivals Lake H and this week win to move to 1-1 on the year will HS win this year only time will tell for them)
Mena          28       ::)  (1-0 Mena won last week but fall short this week to move to 1-1 on the year will they win enough to make the playoff only time will tell for them)

HSLS           31    8)     (same on central)
Sylvan Hills  27     :-\   (same on central)

Magnolia 21       ;D   (1-0 magnolia won last week over Crossett  20-8 and win again this week to move to a surprising 2-0 on the year will they be the surprise team like hope was last year only time will tell )
Monticello 17      :P   (1-0 Monticello won last week and loses this week to move to 1-1 on the year will they have a winning season only time will tell for them)

Watson Chapel 10       >:(   (0-1 WC lost last week 34-6 to Batesville and this week loses again to move to 0-2 on the year with them have a new coach will this work for them only time will tell for chapel)
Pine Bluff         27         :)   (0-1 PB lost last week and this week play the Jefferson county showdown with WC and win this rival game to move to 1-1 on the year will they win this one only time will tell for them)

White Hall 31            8)           (same on west)
LR Christian 26           :-X        (same on west)

TMYCJY total after week 1 is 15-12         

good luck to all team this week  hope your team can win this week  to all team on the road drive safe to your ballgame and reamber teams play with pride and keep your head up and do your best if you do your best that all anybody can ask of you good luck this week

Intelligentsia

Tmycjy,  You will do much better this week on your picks.  The first week is tough.  You still have some close games to call, but I say you will go 20 and 9 this week (I think I counted the total games correctly). 

Uncle Ivan

Rosa Fort Mississippi (Tunica) is not an easy program to obtain info on, given the pitiful state of sites that state has on varsity sports.

Basically, they're 1-2.  Had a good season last year, IIRC, something around 11-2. 

tmycjy

Want to wish all team good luck this week

tmycjy

Good luck to all team friday night

tmycjy

Good luck to all team friday night

Want leave u with a some words

If u play to your protenual to be the best u can be no matter what the score board say in my book your be winner

From the movie Hoosier

tmycjy

Good luck to all sr. High school football team and good luck to all 9th grade team

PWDad

Hey, I am new to the site. Are these Hootens predictions or somebody else?
Thanks
Newbie PW Dad

walkingguy72396

They are Tmycjy, pics, If I'm not mistaken its a mix of his opinion and a computer ranking he generates.

PWDad

Go Postal

Chris' picks have been pretty right on over the years...

tmycjy

Quote from: PWDad on September 10, 2014, 09:52:50 am
Hey, I am new to the site. Are these Hootens predictions or somebody else?
Thanks
Newbie PW Dad

Want to welcome to my pickum thing and hope u have fun reading these thing will let u know this is my 5th season

farve4life

Forrest city 21       ::)   (0-1 FC lost last week to wm 42-41 this week FC lose again to move to 0-2  ??? on the year  preseason had FC having  a good defense team but with wm score 42 maybe there defense is not as good as they say will FC Win this game and then be factor in the east only time will tell for them)
PB Dollaway 46       :)   (1-0 PBD won last week 42-18 and win this week over fc to move to 2-0 will PBD be a 4-a state tittle contender only time will tell )

Is Dollarway really that good to just blow out FC, that was a few seconds away from beating a 7A team?  I know WM is down compared to years past.

BIGGOAT60

hey Tmycjy Magnolia wont beat monticello

Go Postal

Thank you, Chris for putting Harrison for the win at SS.  Hooten's had us losing by 2.  What do they know.  Your predictions are usually better.  But it is at SS and weather might be a factor in the old rivalry game in any sports.  We will see...

MDXPHD

Quote from: farve4life on September 11, 2014, 08:22:43 am

Is Dollarway really that good to just blow out FC, that was a few seconds away from beating a 7A team?  I know WM is down compared to years past.

Yes, Dollarway is pretty good and FC is not very good.

Go Postal

Chris, hopefully the 5A Harrison loss @ 6A Siloam Springs 47-35, don't knock us to far down.  It was a great "old" rivalry game, 35-35 at the end of the 3rd.  Dang close, but SS adjusted good in the 4th to get the win.  It was a on your the edge of your seat game for both team's fans for all the game.  SS has proved once again that they are still a pain in our backside in any sport.  LOL.

tmycjy

TMYCJY GOES IN WEEK 2          24-5 THIS

WEEKS TOTAL   WEEK 1    15-12
                                                                WEEK 2    24-5
                                                A SEASON TOTAL      39-17
        MY UPSIDE  OF THE NIGHT

8-0 IN EAST :) :) :)
          7-1 IN CENTRAL :) :)

MY SHOCKER OF THE NIGHT

Harrison get beat to night
and Mena win over Hot Springs
good luck to all team next week

pantherblue

InYoGrill

24-5. Impressive Dude! You are the game predictor KING!!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas