• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The Danger Zone

Started by Doveman, September 06, 2014, 07:02:25 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Doveman

Tons of hype around Clarksville AKA, "the DANGER ZONE".  The Danger Zone played very soft and allowed Lamar to do whatever they wanted.  Lamar was in total control all night.  Clarksville is in for a very long year.  May look into changing that motto to "You've Lost That Loving Feeling"

Uncle Ivan

The plaque for state runners up is in the ladies' room.

The Future

Quote from: Uncle Ivan on September 06, 2014, 08:29:58 pm
The plaque for state runners up is in the ladies' room.

At Batesville

mastiff

Wow, they are still just so not good. Figured a coaching change would remedy that. I guess I was wrong.

GO WILDCATS!!!

Lionheart88

September 09, 2014, 11:49:04 am #4 Last Edit: September 09, 2014, 12:02:07 pm by Lionheart88
Brand new head coach inheriting a terrible team.  Give him time.  Very few coaches are winners from the first year they get in a job, even if they have previous HC experience.  Only one of the last four UA head coaches made a bowl in year one, and they all had previous head coaching experience.

x14113

The good news is that the Panthers face what could be their easiest opponent this Friday.

The bad news? Even that team might be too much for them.

Just amps the stakes, really.

Chief_Osceola™

Quote from: Doveman on September 06, 2014, 07:02:25 pm
Tons of hype around Clarksville AKA, "the DANGER ZONE".  The Danger Zone played very soft and allowed Lamar to do whatever they wanted.  Lamar was in total control all night.  Clarksville is in for a very long year.  May look into changing that motto to "You've Lost That Loving Feeling"

Nice references there, Maverick.  Or should I call you Iceman?

mastiff

Well, bad news for the danger zone. thought maybe this week they could "steal" a win but I don't think so.

GO WILDCATS!!!!!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas