• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Nashville @ Hope

Started by JackofallTrades, August 29, 2014, 11:12:20 am

Previous topic - Next topic

SECFOOTBALLFAN

yea yea yea.  but what abt dat defense?

Hoghead

Quote from: fbbb22 on September 05, 2014, 09:29:02 am
Hope lost Westmoreland and are crazy to think they have someone as good as him on there team....not even close... they may have speed but Westmoreland was most of that offense last year.... Great player....

You will see tonight. Where did they get that Stevenson kid from ? I didnt know the Love kid was that fast ? Where did Hope get the Haynes kid from ? Caple was killing us ! Nobody blocked Agim all night ! Monk knocked Snell out of the game and we were done ! Was Lawson open all night ? Stubbor is a better Qb than we thought........ Hope's defense was too fast ! Their O-Line was too physical ! The Rowe kid is big and he's just a Jr. ? Agim is a Jr. Too ? Turley has a good team ! They beat us down ! You want to stop by Taco Bell ? No, let's just get back to Nashville. I hate losing to Hope !!!

Hoghead

Quote from: SECFOOTBALLFAN on September 05, 2014, 09:51:58 am

Nashville's defense is suspect just like last year......

hawgfan15

Hope lost Westmoreland and are crazy to think they have someone as good as him on there team....not even close... they may have speed but Westmoreland was most of that offense last year.... Great player....

My point exactly.

Better or just as good as Westmoreland? Like I said I will have to see it to believe it

Frogger

Quote from: Hoghead on September 05, 2014, 09:52:11 am

You will see tonight. Where did they get that Stevenson kid from ? I didnt know the Love kid was that fast ? Where did Hope get the Haynes kid from ? Caple was killing us ! Nobody blocked Agim all night ! Monk knocked Snell out of the game and we were done ! Was Lawson open all night ? Stubbor is a better Qb than we thought........ Hope's defense was too fast ! Their O-Line was too physical ! The Rowe kid is big and he's just a Jr. ? Agim is a Jr. Too ? Turley has a good team ! They beat us down ! You want to stop by Taco Bell ? No, let's just get back to Nashville. I hate losing to Hope !!!
lol good stuff

Hoghead

Quote from: hawgfan15 on September 05, 2014, 10:15:01 am

My point exactly.

Better or just as good as Westmoreland? Like I said I will have to see it to believe it

Stevenson, Love and Haynes are well suited at RB. You'll get a big dose of them tonight. Now, who is McTelvin Agim beating down tonight ? Nashville has no answer for him. Double team him and Witherspoon and Monk are gonna kill Snell ! He'll be running for his life just like Pettway did at Qb. Your O-line has no answer for Hope's D-line. That's where this game will be won. 17-14 Hope wins.

polksalet

Agim will be matched up with what looks to be matched up with what looks to be our best oline prospect in years. And dline might be the best in 4a. No one has an answer for agim, but he better he his cardio maxed out because I think he's gonna be running all night.

hawgfan15

So much quote material for after the game lol

02 bobcats

Mighty funny that All state we KJ Thompson scored just as many points as your hole team did last year but u say Westmoreland was our offense! Stevenson is a Texas move in and he can flat out fly. Y'all will see wait been saying 4 wks that we can players that can fly. #5 #7 #9,all in the 4.5 4.6 40 range. With that being said it should be a great game with a lot of excitement at the remodel Hammonds stadium 2night. 24 14 Hope.

polksalet

What time should I get there to get a seat? Seems like I'm always too late.

02 bobcats

@ least 645 7 and that's a stretch. R u from Nashville

Hoghead

It will 4 thousand people in that place tonight. Thats the ones who sit in the stands. Another 2 grand standing. Its always that way for Hope vs Nashville !!!

Frogger

Quote from: polksalet on September 05, 2014, 10:41:56 am
Agim will be matched up with what looks to be matched up with what looks to be our best oline prospect in years. And dline might be the best in 4a. No one has an answer for agim, but he better he his cardio maxed out because I think he's gonna be running all night.
who might that be?

Frogger

What's the Stevenson kids first name?

02 bobcats

paraloma

Quote from: Bigbossman on September 04, 2014, 07:57:34 pm
I asked it on the 4A thread and gonna ask it here. How long has it been since hope was mercy ruled?

1939 and 1969 were, but not sure if that's the last time.

02 bobcats

polksalet

Agim will be matched up on a transfer from Midlothian Texas named Festus Wilcox. He's about 6-5 270 ish.

02 bobcats

Does he play left r right tackle

polksalet

02 bobcats

Mite be a good match up but if he is not quick wit great feet th n he is bet b4 the play ever start

rapstr

Quote from: polksalet on September 05, 2014, 01:34:16 pm
Agim will be matched up on a transfer from Midlothian Texas named Festus Wilcox. He's about 6-5 270 ish.
Agim matched up against some of the best lineman around the nation this summer in rivals camp we are not afraid. And I'm talking 6-5 and 6-6 lineman our team is you and hard hitting this will be great game.

hawgfan15

Frogger

Ok sounds like made up name.  Won't Agim be matched up against the left tackle anyway?

02 bobcats

5 hours til the house is packed and rocking

02 bobcats

No he plays on the weak side now. Monk s the strong side d end

Frogger

Quote from: 02 bobcats on September 05, 2014, 02:09:35 pm
No he plays on the weak side now. Monk s the strong side d end
smart move vs right handed QBs

02 bobcats

Yes it was a very smart move

Bigbossman

6'5" 286 is what they have him listed as, im not gonna share his 40 time because nobody will believe me anyway. It was questionable if he was going to be able to start but AAA gave the approval, and its my understanding hope was called today by them just to save any confusion or questions before they even came up. Fly on the wall tells me hope is not at all happy with this. My guess is they are also not happy about the reciever that transfered in ftom lake travis tx either. I dont have his info other than he started for them last year on their state championship team, im not even sure of his name, but he sticks out he's like 6'7" and covered in tattoos. I inow thats vague but thats the best description I can give of him.

Hoghead

Quote from: Bigbossman on September 05, 2014, 03:39:34 pm
6'5" 286 is what they have him listed as, im not gonna share his 40 time because nobody will believe me anyway. It was questionable if he was going to be able to start but AAA gave the approval, and its my understanding hope was called today by them just to save any confusion or questions before they even came up. Fly on the wall tells me hope is not at all happy with this. My guess is they are also not happy about the reciever that transfered in ftom lake travis tx either. I dont have his info other than he started for them last year on their state championship team, im not even sure of his name, but he sticks out he's like 6'7" and covered in tattoos. I inow thats vague but thats the best description I can give of him.

Yawn......

SECFOOTBALLFAN

Hoghead

I was wrong.......20-3Scrappers

Lionheart88

So is Nashville that good or is Hope overrated?

SECFOOTBALLFAN

Maybe everybody was right.....

#westmoreland

LJ06

Quote from: Lionheart88 on September 05, 2014, 08:36:09 pm
So is Nashville that good or is Hope overrated?

Probably a little of both

rapstr

Hope needs a 4 lineman front and find some bigger defensive backs.

playmaker04

~WPS~

So all week all Hope fans talke about was how there team is better at every position. Well what do you think now? My favorite play was when Hopkins ran right over Agim!

hawgfan15

September 05, 2014, 11:10:53 pm #88 Last Edit: September 05, 2014, 11:17:56 pm by hawgfan15
Complete domination. All that chatter all week and look what happened. All that speed had no where to run. All that size on the line got blown off the line of scrimmage. Hope was supposed to live in the backfield and Snell was going to have to run for his life right?? Wrong. Stubber got hit and sacked all night. No time to throw.

Good to see things back to the way they are supposed to be. Good luck Hope the rest of the way, keep making us look good the rest of the way ;D

playmaker04

Hoghead ain't running that hogmouth to much 53-10

hawgfan15

Quote from: Hoghead on September 05, 2014, 09:52:11 am

How did all of that work out tonight Hoghead?? All that talk and none of it happened!

Bigbossman

Quote from: hawgfan15 on September 05, 2014, 10:43:22 am
I honestly dont know where to start.

hawgfan15

Quote from: Hoghead on September 05, 2014, 09:56:10 am
Quote from: SECFOOTBALLFAN on September 05, 2014, 09:51:58 am

Nashville's defense is suspect just like last year......

That suspect defense absolutely dominated that SUSPECT offense! Only 140 or so total yards?! And 1/3 of that was when the jv team was in???

hawgfan15

Quote from: Bigbossman on September 05, 2014, 11:20:55 pm
Quote from: hawgfan15 on September 05, 2014, 10:43:22 am
I honestly dont know where to start.

I am trying to quote everyone of them I can lol All that BIG TALK.... man

DerekOxford

Quote from: Frogger on August 31, 2014, 02:37:47 am
Quote from: DerekOxford on August 29, 2014, 12:57:15 pm
I'll go Hope 34-28.
no way either team puts that many points up unless turnovers or special teams

I was way off, but Frogger, Nashville nearly put up the combined score of my prediction by itself.

justalionfan

I line from hoghead, hope got bet and THEY LIKED IT!!!!

hawgfan15

Quote from: Hoghead on September 05, 2014, 10:27:03 am
Quote from: hawgfan15 on September 05, 2014, 10:15:01 am

My point exactly.

Stevenson, Love and Haynes are well suited at RB. You'll get a big dose of them tonight. Now, who is McTelvin Agim beating down tonight ? Nashville has no answer for him. Double team him and Witherspoon and Monk are gonna kill Snell ! He'll be running for his life just like Pettway did at Qb. Your O-line has no answer for Hope's D-line. That's where this game will be won. 17-14 Hope wins.

Big dose of those three? Na man I didnt really see much. Who is McTelvin Agim and Monk?? Did they play? cause they sure didnt do anything. That O-line had every answer for that Hope d-line. Polksalet had yall going with that fake RT but the real RT Sophomore Kirby Adcock more than held his own against the defensive end guy.

hawgfan15

Quote from: 02 bobcats on September 05, 2014, 10:58:02 am
Mighty funny that All state we KJ Thompson scored just as many points as your hole team did last year but u say Westmoreland was our offense! Stevenson is a Texas move in and he can flat out fly. Y'all will see wait been saying 4 wks that we can players that can fly. #5 #7 #9,all in the 4.5 4.6 40 range. With that being said it should be a great game with a lot of excitement at the remodel Hammonds stadium 2night. 24 14 Hope.

Where was all that speed tonight??? Stevenson flew to another city tonight I guess because he was no where to be found. We saw who had all the speed tonight! Hopkins, Armstrong #10, Pettway, Hughes #14 made Hope look slow.

hawgfan15

hawgfan15

Quote from: 02 bobcats on September 04, 2014, 03:14:53 pm
We have played against Nashville all summer long. Our DBs r up for the challenge! Just like we took deion out the game against Camden we will do the same with pettway. Some one else will have 2 beat us. U will not be able 2 beat us with the run so they better have 2 r 3 other guys 2 have a chance 2 get the win in Hope

How did taking Pettway out of the game work? Never have seen a guy triple teamed before but that still didnt work. Someone else did beat you, Darius Hopkins ran for 228 yards. So we beat you with the run and made Hope like it.

It is a terrible feeling seeing your team absolutely dominated huh? Just physically whipped.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas