• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Nashville @ Hope

Started by JackofallTrades, August 29, 2014, 11:12:20 am

Previous topic - Next topic

hawgfan15

Quote from: Hoghead on September 05, 2014, 12:34:36 am
Hope fans know about the RB and Qb at Nashville. Hope has some new wrinkles as well. Stopping Agim & Monk will be hard for Nashville. That's what hurt the Scrappers last year. Those DE's chased Pettway into the ground and took away thier passing game.

Offensivly, Stubbor the Qb has some nasty weapons in Love, Caple, Haynes, Lawson and Steveson. The O-Line with Rowe is the same O-Line from last year. Physical and fast. Hope will be just as stealthy as last year in their comeback win on The Hill. Good Luck ! This bunch of Bobcats are very good.

Hope REALLY knows about the QB and RB after tonight! Where were all of those weapons Stubber had to work with?? Stubber sure couldnt find them while he was getting hit and knocked to the ground every passing play. Those fast RB's sure were good at running backwards

hawgfan15

Quote from: fbbb22 on September 05, 2014, 09:29:02 am
Hope lost Westmoreland and are crazy to think they have someone as good as him on there team....not even close... they may have speed but Westmoreland was most of that offense last year.... Great player....

Tell them again!

hawgfan15

Quote from: Hoghead on September 05, 2014, 01:00:59 am
Quote from: hawgfan15 on September 05, 2014, 12:41:23 am
Hope fans know about the RB and Qb at Nashville. Hope has some new wrinkles as well. Stopping Agim & Monk will be hard for Nashville. That's what hurt the Scrappers last year. Those DE's chased Pettway into the ground and took away thier passing game.

Offensivly, Stubbor the Qb has some nasty weapons in Love, Caple, Haynes, Lawson and Steveson. The O-Line with Rowe is the same O-Line from last year. Physical and fast. Hope will be just as stealthy as last year in their comeback win on The Hill. Good Luck ! This bunch of Bobcats are very good.

One of those DE's is gone. Pettway had a hard time because he had no one to throw to. The Nashville Oline will be much better this year.

So are y'all telling me Hope's skill players are better than last years?? That would be comical.

Laugh if you must....But I will tell you they have more speed than last year. Wait till you see this years Fullback. Last year Westmoreland was the key RB. This year they have 3 guys who can give them Westmoreland like results. Hope will be confusing with the RB's they have and how they will use them. Laugh if you must, but you'll see tonight.

Where is all that speed? and who is the fullback? Never saw him. Im pretty sure Westmoreland was good for at least 100+ total yards a game. Your entire offense barely put up that many yards

hawgfan15

Ok I think I am finished lol It's hard to be humble after a night like this, especially after all of the crap yall talked this week. I guess you had to learn the hard way.

~WPS~

Nashville pulled the starters midway through the 3rd and the backups dominated against Hope's starters.

Hoghead

Quote from: Ballplayer1 on September 06, 2014, 12:01:43 am
Nashville pulled the starters midway through the 3rd and the backups dominated against Hope's starters.

You're up 40 and expecting Hope to turn it up on the 3rd string ? Cats just wanted to get it over with. Nashville is for real. The RB Hopson is a horse ! 2 more years of this kid. Pettway stayed open all night

rapstr

It definitely showed that atkansas had only 8 seniors on the team. But with that being said the rest are juniors and soph so the have plenty of time to develop.

The Future

Nashville that good or Hope overrated? Its hard to tell just after this game. Nashville is a very good team so I won't say for certain that last season was a one hit wonder and Hope won't do anything this year just yet. But with all the talk about how good Hope was suppose to be and how great players they have at their positions or whatever, you'd think the score would have been closer.

4thandgoal

September 06, 2014, 10:15:39 am #108 Last Edit: September 06, 2014, 10:25:41 am by 4thandgoal
Quote from: 02 bobcats on September 05, 2014, 01:02:52 pm
That won't happen 2night

Talk Talk Talk....I told you (02Bobcats) that you did not know what you were talking about....All that bragging....you should be embarrassed. Stop pumping up the team and shut up!!!!!!!!! The game is played on the field. Now you can eat your post and stop bragging. Look back at all that junk you were typing and stop posting. You sir are a complete Joke. You probably woke up thinking about Nashville and your silly post. When you evaluate a team, you need to evaluate the other team's talent and make an assessment. Your are living in the past and now you look stupid  ;D.    Let thecCatsvplay andcstopnthe bragging. Go Palaski Academy!!!!!!!

4thandgoal

Quote from: hawgfan15 on September 05, 2014, 11:48:23 pm
Ok I think I am finished lol It's hard to be humble after a night like this, especially after all of the crap yall talked this week. I guess you had to learn the hard way.

That 02Bobcat poster sure did a lot of talking and all that bragging. I wonder if he will keep posting all that inaccurate crap.

~WPS~

September 06, 2014, 10:31:10 am #110 Last Edit: September 07, 2014, 06:58:56 pm by Ballplayer1
-

Hoghead

September 06, 2014, 04:26:30 pm #111 Last Edit: September 06, 2014, 04:34:07 pm by Hoghead
Quote from: Ballplayer1 on September 06, 2014, 10:31:10 am
If I am a college coach I watch this game and get as far away from Agim as possible. The kid played lazy all night. He was more concerned with the opposing crowd then the game. He was manhandled all night by a Soph tackle, he was not double teamed and was driven backwards almost every play. Most teams would run away from him. Nashville didn't care and the Soph RB ran over him, past him, and through him. This kid better get an attitude adjustment and learn how to play football if he wants to play D1 ball. He's the typical Hope player. No discipline.

Yep he played a bad game. Good thing you're not a D1 Coach. You ever have a bad day ? Proably not. To Agim's defense, the young man is a good student, a nice person and 16 years old. Last year at Nashville he had a outstanding game. Nashville couldn't block him. So did anyone call the kid who he beat into ground a piece of crap ? I don't think so. I haven't seen one player from Nashville ever have a stellar D-1 Career. Loads of talent out of NHS and not one D1 Superstar. However, Pettway could become the 1st. Do you remember his sub par performance in the Hope game last year ? Did you question his discipline ? Did you question it inthe Arkadelphia game ? How about the Lincoln game ? Dare I say the words you'll use to question the RB Hopsons discipline if he ever has a bad game.

So enjoy your win, stay classy and we'll see you on the HILL next year. As you know Hope has beat Nashville at home more than anyone in the State. The 52 point beat down tonight is accepted and noted. Go Scrappers, have a great year ! The Hopson kid is a Hoss !

~WPS~

Criticism will come his way if he wants to be a star. Get used to it. Pettway played just fine last year against Hope considering he was the QB and not a receiver yet. And last year against Arkadelphia Pettway broke the school record for yards in a game. If Hopkins has a bad game then someone else will step up. Nashville isn't a one man team like Hope appears to be.

Hoghead

Quote from: Ballplayer1 on September 06, 2014, 04:39:12 pm
Criticism will come his way if he wants to be a star. Get used to it. Pettway played just fine last year against Hope considering he was the QB and not a receiver yet. And last year against Arkadelphia Pettway broke the school record for yards in a game. If Hopkins has a bad game then someone else will step up. Nashville isn't a one man team like Hope appears to be.

Up 21-7 Pettway got put in a jar as a QB and lost 35-21. But he is a great talent. Hopson is a freak. I accept your opinion. Revenge is a dish served cold.

polksalet

Hopson still playing? He's gotta be 30 by now.

polksalet

Hope isn't a bad team. I think they're still top 4 in 5a. They just got down early and some of the players didn't know how to handle it. They'll be fine.

redeye819

Quote from: polksalet on September 06, 2014, 05:10:44 pm
Hope isn't a bad team. I think they're still top 4 in 5a. They just got down early and some of the players didn't know how to handle it. They'll be fine.
They won't be the same the rest of the year.

hawgfan15

Quote from: Hoghead on September 06, 2014, 04:50:08 pm

Up 21-7 Pettway got put in a jar as a QB and lost 35-21. But he is a great talent. Hopson is a freak. I accept your opinion. Revenge is a dish served cold.

You get beat down this year but want to talk about last year LOL priceless

Agim will be fine. Hope will be fine. Nashville was just the much better team

Hoghead

Quote from: hawgfan15 on September 06, 2014, 07:36:13 pm

Believe me, this win last night by the Scrappers had some of last years pain mixed in it. Nashville gave Hope a take that take that beatdown ! Here's another lick for last year. Enjoy your win and good luck Scrappers. Put 54 on Watson Chapel !!!

redeye819

Quote from: Hoghead on September 06, 2014, 08:13:23 pm

Believe me, this win last night by the Scrappers had some of last years pain mixed in it. Nashville gave Hope a take that take that beatdown ! Here's another lick for last year. Enjoy your win and good luck Scrappers. Put 54 on Watson Chapel !!!
Gonna try!!!

4thandgoal

Quote from: Hoghead on September 06, 2014, 08:13:23 pm

If Nashville beats Arkadelphia and Malvern, they will go to War Memorial.

~WPS~

Unless the AAA pulls a slick one and Nashville and Warren end up on the same side of the bracket. Then it wouldn't be so easy.

4thandgoal

Quote from: Ballplayer1 on September 06, 2014, 10:31:10 am
If I am a college coach I watch this game and get as far away from Agim as possible. The kid played lazy all night. He was more concerned with the opposing crowd then the game. He was manhandled all night by a Soph tackle, he was not double teamed and was driven backwards almost every play. Most teams would run away from him. Nashville didn't care and the Soph RB ran over him, past him, and through him. This kid better get an attitude adjustment and learn how to play football if he wants to play D1 ball. He's the typical Hope player. No discipline.

Not a fan of the South. However, where we at the same game? I saw two Nashville players doubling #33 all night. I am assuming that he's the one you are talking about. I am not sure if I saw #33 go backwards at all. The kid is very good and probably true D1 talent. Being doubled all night could explain his production Friday night. I'm just saying. Go PA  ;D

4thandgoal

Quote from: Ballplayer1 on September 06, 2014, 11:51:24 pm
Unless the AAA pulls a slick one and Nashville and Warren end up on the same side of the bracket. Then it wouldn't be so easy.

I disagree. Malvern may be your toughest team all year; including the playoffs.

4thandgoal

Quote from: Ballplayer1 on September 06, 2014, 11:51:24 pm

Where is that 02Bobcat character?

intruder

I think I would move 33 inside, then opponents could not run away from him, just saying.

Hoggy

Nashville wins the award for worst extra point fake in football history.  Who in the world pitches to the kicker to run up the middle?  zero deception

GuvHog

September 07, 2014, 01:44:35 pm #127 Last Edit: September 09, 2014, 06:23:20 pm by GuvHog

I'd doubt that a top 10 ranked 5A team that just gave up 51 points to a 4A team while managing only 10 points will be "all right". It'll take a little time to get over that kind of thumping. They may however, start to get things turned around by the early part of conference play. Then again, they may not.

Uncle Ivan

Quote from: GuvHog on September 07, 2014, 01:44:35 pm

I'd doubt that a top 10 ranked 5A team that just gave up 51 points to a 4A team while managing only 10 points will be "all right". It'll take a little time to get over that kind of thumping. They may however, start to get things turned around by the early part of conference play.

It's looking like any program in that conference - and the conference as a whole - is mediocre at best.

GuvHog

Quote from: Uncle Ivan on September 07, 2014, 01:51:53 pm

I'd doubt that a top 10 ranked 5A team that just gave up 51 points to a 4A team while managing only 10 points will be "all right". It'll take a little time to get over that kind of thumping. They may however, start to get things turned around by the early part of conference play.

It's looking like any program in that conference - and the conference as a whole - is mediocre at best.

It's definitely not as powerful as it has been in the past.

Hoghead

September 07, 2014, 03:00:08 pm #130 Last Edit: September 07, 2014, 03:37:04 pm by Hoghead
Quote from: Uncle Ivan on September 07, 2014, 01:51:53 pm

Stir the pot ! Hee Hee....... Which is still a far better conference than the one Wynne plays in. Wynne has won the 5A Weakeast 95 out of 100 years ? 21-0 !

hawgfan15

So you disagreed with me only to agree with me at the end of your statement lol

GuvHog

Quote from: hawgfan15 on September 07, 2014, 03:22:35 pm

Notice I said they "May" start to turn it around by the early part of the conference season. "May could also turn into "may Not" and I didn't state HOW early in conference play that might occur.

hawgfan15

Quote from: GuvHog on September 07, 2014, 03:46:51 pm
Quote from: hawgfan15 on September 07, 2014, 03:22:35 pm

Notice I said they "May" start to turn it around by the early part of the conference season. "May could also turn into "may Not" and I didn't state HOW early in conference play that might occur.

So then you are not sure if you agree or disagree with me. Got ya

Uncle Ivan

Quote from: Hoghead on September 07, 2014, 03:00:08 pm
Which is still a far better conference than the one Wynne plays in. Wynne has won the 5A Weakeast 95 out of 100 years ? 21-0 !

They'd still manage to not get curbstomped by Nashville.

Tee hee.

Hoghead

Quote from: Uncle Ivan on September 07, 2014, 09:43:22 pm
Quote from: Hoghead on September 07, 2014, 03:00:08 pm
Which is still a far better conference than the one Wynne plays in. Wynne has won the 5A Weakeast 95 out of 100 years ? 21-0 !

They'd still manage to not get curbstomped by Nashville.

Tee hee.

Wynne would take that Nashville beat down with a toothless smile and get out of town. There's not a team in the 5A Weakeast that wants any part of those Scrappers. Hee Hee !

4thandgoal

Quote from: Ballplayer1 on September 06, 2014, 12:01:43 am

What happened to that 02Bobcats guy? He's so ashamed that he has went into hiding. If anyone sees him or know his whereabouts, tell him to come on out and we will welcome him back to the FF board. Maybe he will stop talking trash and be more humble and shut up.  ;D

Hoghead

Quote from: hawgfan15 on September 05, 2014, 11:41:48 pm

Hope REALLY knows about the QB and RB after tonight! Where were all of those weapons Stubber had to work with?? Stubber sure couldnt find them while he was getting hit and knocked to the ground every passing play. Those fast RB's sure were good at running backwards
I actually thought it would be a close game. THEN IT WENT ALL SCRAPPERTASTIC ! Hope is still a big question mark now. Nothing to judge them on for the Ashdown game. Stubber had no time to throw or think. Good game by NHS !

polksalet

I'm just glad this game is relevant again.

Hoghead

Quote from: polksalet on September 08, 2014, 02:47:41 am
I'm just glad this game is relevant again.
True ! That win in Nashville last year really put a spark back into it. The Scrappers had some points to prove last Friday.

Uncle Ivan

Quote from: Hoghead on September 07, 2014, 11:32:17 pm

Wynne would take that Nashville beat down with a toothless smile

This ain't Nashville of a few years ago - there are a couple of East programs that'd put a mercy rule on those saps.

hawgfan15

Quote from: Uncle Ivan on September 08, 2014, 05:59:36 pm

This ain't Nashville of a few years ago - there are a couple of East programs that'd put a mercy rule on those saps.

Bad bait

Hoghead

Quote from: Uncle Ivan on September 08, 2014, 05:59:36 pm

This Nashville Team would beat every team in the 5A East this year. Wynne & Batesville could hold hands and take this Scrapper Keyhulling togather if you like

rapstr

With it only being 8 seniors on the team things are looking pretty tough.Although, next year is looking pretty good if their whole junior class comes back. They will get better its only right will all the changes that has happened at the new an improved Hammons stadium.

Hoghead

Quote from: rapstr on September 08, 2014, 07:38:57 pm
With it only being 8 seniors on the team things are looking pretty tough.Although, next year is looking pretty good if their whole junior class comes back. They will get better its only right will all the changes that has happened at the new an improved Hammons stadium.

True, They did a outstanding job on Hammons Stadium. Bobcats will get better.

Uncle Ivan

Quote from: Hoghead on September 08, 2014, 06:47:57 pm

This Nashville Team would beat every team in the 5A East this year.

I realize things aren't looking up for what appears to have been a one-year wonder in Hope, but falsely maligning other programs isn't necessary.

Especially when it's done by using a little 4A team.

Hoghead

Quote from: Uncle Ivan on September 09, 2014, 10:17:05 am
Quote from: Hoghead on September 08, 2014, 06:47:57 pm

This Nashville Team would beat every team in the 5A East this year.

I realize things aren't looking up for what appears to have been a one-year wonder in Hope, but falsely maligning other programs isn't necessary.

Especially when it's done by using a little 4A team.
Struggle if you must that Wynne plays in a fake 5A Conference. Nashville is a quality opponent under their 4A appointment who can handle any 5A school in the state. So keep playing fake 6A schools like Marion and backwater Mississippi schools like Tunica Rosa Fort. Nashville is a better opponent as 4A school than anyone Wynne will play this year. The Scrappers have better tradition, facilities and class than anything Wynne brings to the table. Now go win a 5A Title, anything less will be laughed at !

AirWarren

Hog he is playing you like a Charlie daniels fiddle.

Hoghead

September 09, 2014, 01:23:19 pm #148 Last Edit: September 09, 2014, 01:28:29 pm by Hoghead
Quote from: AirWarren on September 09, 2014, 12:24:35 pm
Hog he is playing you like a Charlie daniels fiddle.
And I'm singing with the band. All I'm saying is they better not lose ! Ive played the dozens with Uncle Ivan for years. He feels the pressure mounting. I'll run with his bait for now. You just keep patting him on the back. Every smack talker needs a good front man, except me of course.

Lionheart88

You've got 02bobcats.  Or used to, it seems the (bob?)cat's got his tongue.  Or are you his front man?

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas