• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Tmycjy Pick for week 1

Started by tmycjy, August 09, 2014, 10:40:09 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Lionheart88

Quote from: 4thandgoal on August 24, 2014, 09:29:38 pm
Quote from: Lionheart88 on August 23, 2014, 10:14:36 am
Quote from: 02 bobcats on August 23, 2014, 05:53:07 am
Yes we will rapstr. I have been a fan since I was 10n we wet up 2 Osceola n got rob of the game by the refs. We had 3 TDs took from us that game. Bobcat great Calvin Sharp was our RB den
Judging by your command of the English language, that can't have been long ago.

Thank You!!!!!
I live to serve.

02 bobcats

Mad or nah??? 4thandgoal did we beat up on your team also rotflmfao??? I can brag bout the 5a South champs all I want. When your team win something maybe u guys will feel the way I do about my Bobcats. I stated facts on the team! I have been there all summer was their in the spring and two a days so I know what I'm talking bout

Blazer51

Quote from: walkingguy72396 on August 24, 2014, 10:22:43 am
Correct me if I'm wrong.  Wynne has scrimmaged against VV 3 times with the current group of kids 10-12.  I think all the scrimmages had Wynne coming out on top.

Like Ivan says they are just scrimmages.  Not always seeing the best players on the field the entire time.  A kid who couldnt tackle your kid sister is in the game.

I have seen the two scrimmages held in Wynne.  I thought at the time.  VV had about an equal number of players.  Always a good sign for team building.  I thought they were well coached and very well could get into the play-offs but not wear the crown.  I think I saw where  VV team had to replace last years coach.

Any-way wish VV the best.  I like to see games where there is a real chance that either team could beat the other.

Yes we had to replace to replace head coach Shannon Sherman, he was an amazing man and coach and will be missed very much! vv is going to be in rebuilding year, we lost I believe 19 seniors, most of which started. We still have our main two middle linebackers the best of which had 40 tackles as a fresman, 130 as a sophomore, and 170 this past year even missing a game, and we also have two of our best offensive linemen remaining. Both of whom are very big, strong, and aggressive. I believe we may have a few backs and recievers returning with some experience but we will not be the team we were last year.

Go Postal

Though I don't watch the South, as much as I should, in all sports, I have to admit that I will always remember and admire that the South had three teams in the semis (Harrison was the 4th) earlier this year in Boys soccer and they had two teams in the finals.  This is a great accomplishment!  First time ever!  Made the Goblin Nation and private schools to not sit back on their laurels and to strive on keeping up their perspective records.  Great Job South Conference!
Now Girls soccer is a different story, you have to beat the "University of Soccer in Harrison" or a private school. ;)

Anyway back to football.  Good Luck South Conference.

justalionfan

Has anyone looked at the picks for week one by hootens? I couldn't help but laugh at their picks and points spread. TMYCJY Picks are more accurate and he gives a more detail explanation.

GuvHog

August 29, 2014, 12:26:24 pm #55 Last Edit: August 29, 2014, 12:27:58 pm by GuvHog
I seriously doubt Batesville will be able to score 28 on WC. WC's defense is better than it was last season. the real question is how much will WC's offense be able to score on Batesville's Defense???

justalionfan

Hopfully we shall see how good Batesville is tonight. They are playing against Marion in Marion. I'm going to see how both teams look

Silver88

VV is going to definitely be in a rebuilding mode this year. I hope they do well but with that being said I'll take a 5-5 season and hopefully back into the playoffs. Afraid it's gonna be a tough year with the loss of so many starters. Throw in the fact that they lost their coach and moved up a classification and the row is definitely gonna be a tough one to hoe! Best of luck to everyone this year and "Go Big Blue"!

justalionfan

I'm at the Marion batesville scrimmage. Batesville up 14-0 already with 10 mins left in 1st quarter. Batesville is going to score big on WC

justalionfan

tmycjy

Quote from: justajacketfan on August 29, 2014, 09:27:00 am
Has anyone looked at the picks for week one by hootens? I couldn't help but laugh at their picks and points spread. TMYCJY Picks are more accurate and he gives a more detail explanation.

Thanks for that comments

tmycjy

August 30, 2014, 04:58:57 pm #61 Last Edit: August 30, 2014, 05:11:39 pm by tmycjy
Want to wish all teams good luck on Monday and Tuesday and Thursday and Friday night in the first game of the year

I want to leave you with a  quote

Closes your eyes can you hear it I want to image  what that feel like after you do your job then I want you to picture your man right a cross from you can you see him if you give you your best on every play  your going to beat them if your play smart your going to out think him if you give your effort on every single play you can walk off the football field call your self a football team let play with your school pride and never stop believe in each other we win your battle your win your war let have some fun let see if you can get it done
( this one is from the movie radio)

tmycjy

tmycjy

As of the Monday night tmycjy is 0-1 on the years

Intelligentsia

September 02, 2014, 12:16:50 am #64 Last Edit: September 02, 2014, 12:25:32 am by Intelligentsia

I said last year that VV would be a fine addition to the 5-A East.  They are cocky enough to inspire some great rivalries and seem to recruit enough athletes from the area to field good teams.  VV is just what the 5-A needs, another consistently competitive team.  It will likely take a couple years for them to reach the level of play they will face in Wynne and Bateville this year, but they may well make the playoffs in this, their first year in 5-A.  Only time will tell:).

tmycjy

As of Tuesday tmycjy is 1-1 on the year

michael2370

tmycjy

Good luck to all team tomarrow night

Silver88

Quote from: michael2370 on August 10, 2014, 03:31:13 pm
I agree.  The Jonesboro game will not be close.  Valley View is playing big boys now.  I do not think they are ready for the 5a much less a 6a school in Jonesboro. Jonesboro by 3 touchdowns.
I agree however playing with the big boys is the least of their worries. Losing just about every starter you have from the best team in school history plus your head coach plays a lot more into it than stepping up a class (but that sure doesn't help either). Last years team could have definitely been in the top 3 of their new 5-A conference. Unfortunately this is this year and with that being said I would consider it a moral victory (if there is such a thing) to stay within 2 touchdowns of the even bigger boys of 6-A. Best of luck to everyone this season.

michael2370

Every team loses players.  It is those teams that can reload that becomes dangerous.  Jumping from 3a to 4a is one thing .  it is when you jump to 5a+ the talent is so much more difficult.  I do not think they will contend for the 5a for at least three or for years

tmycjy

TMYCJY goes 15-12 this week in week 1

my up side of the night

went 6-2 in west
and went 5-3 in east

down side 2-5 in central

my shocker of the night got 4 of them

First is NP AND Little rock Hall tie 6-6
2ed Blytheville win to night
3ed is Jonesboro win witch I was right but was not expecting blow out
4th shocker subiaco winning big

my up side of the night

I said Greenbrier 40 beebe 21 the real score was greenbier 48 beebe 29
other was Newport 28 nettleton 14 the real score was 46-31 Newport I hit the point spread

Go Postal

Nice job Chris.  I always enjoy your predictions.

Blazer51

Quote from: michael2370 on September 05, 2014, 09:48:49 am
Every team loses players.  It is those teams that can reload that becomes dangerous.  Jumping from 3a to 4a is one thing .  it is when you jump to 5a+ the talent is so much more difficult.  I do not think they will contend for the 5a for at least three or for years

I'm a huge vv fan and this is true. I believe the next couple years will resemble our first couple years. Then we will be back at it pretty strong. Just hope we stay in 5a longer than we did in 4a

Uncle Ivan

Quote from: Blazer51 on September 06, 2014, 01:25:11 am
Just hope we stay in 5a longer than we did in 4a

VV's gonna be 6A if they keep growing like that.

Brookland very well may be in 5A within the decade.  Who gets bumped out of the East then?

Intelligentsia

Quote from: Uncle Ivan on September 06, 2014, 10:06:44 am

Brookland very well may be in 5A within the decade.  Who gets bumped out of the East then?

Rumor is, Blytheville is joining the SE Missouri 4-A conference.

tmycjy

Quote from: Intelligentsia on September 06, 2014, 10:58:09 am

they cant join there state u must play in your state no matter where your  school is example of this is junction city

Lionheart88

I believe there are some AR private schools that play in MS, over in the West Helena or West Memphis area.

Intelligentsia

Quote from: tmycjy on September 06, 2014, 01:28:28 pm
Quote from: Intelligentsia on September 06, 2014, 10:58:09 am

they cant join there state u must play in your state no matter where your  school is example of this is junction city

I was just kidding Tmycjy - just having a little fun:)

Blazer51

The classes are steadily getting larger and the school is steadily growing building wise.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas