• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The Electric Poll Final Four Prediction 6A

Started by High Voltage, November 07, 2018, 08:10:09 am

Previous topic - Next topic

High Voltage

Greenwood vs. Marion
West Memphis vs. Benton

Greenwood vs. Benton

Greenwood State Champs

What is everyone else's prediction?

The Future

I'm gonna be cheering for West Memphis to get past Benton.
Just cause I wanna play a new team. But the West teams will be too strong.

Greenwood over Marion by 31
Benton over West Memphis by 21

Greenwood 45
Benton 21

Redwolves8526

Quote from: The Future on November 07, 2018, 10:05:42 am
I'm gonna be cheering for West Memphis to get past Benton.
Just cause I wanna play a new team. But the West teams will be too strong.

Greenwood over Marion by 31
Benton over West Memphis by 21

Greenwood 45
Benton 21

Disagree. West Memphis and Marion both have the athletes to stay competitive with Greenwood and Benton. Don't think it will be close to those margins if both of those teams win.

AHS06

Quote from: Redwolves8526 on November 07, 2018, 10:46:41 am
Disagree. West Memphis and Marion both have the athletes to stay competitive with Greenwood and Benton. Don't think it will be close to those margins if both of those teams win.
Marion will not stay competitive against GW but West Memphis has the potential to make it a good game against Benton.

westmem

If 4of these team do make it
WM 35
BN   31

Marion 28
GW.      27

WM 14
Pats 13

Idoknow

Quote from: westmem on November 07, 2018, 12:54:09 pm
WM 35
BN   31

Marion 28
GW.      27

WM 14
Pats 13
You must to have had good dreams last night!

DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam

WM 35
BN   31

Marion 28
GW.      27

WM 14
Pats 13

Everyone on this forum wonders if you're an idiot.  But, the more you post, the more you remove any doubt.

westmem

Look 👀.out of respect ✊ im just a person that pulling for my team I'm no idiot but a true blue fan looking for my team to go all the way so once again
WM 14
Pats 13

Rob Van Winkle

WM 35
BN   31

Marion 28
GW.      27

WM 14
Pats 13

You're not supposed to drink the bong water....

westmem

RiverRunner02

I think Rville and Marion in the quarterfinals could be interesting but only time will tell on that...

westmem

Quote from: RiverRunner02 on November 07, 2018, 02:47:36 pm
I think Rville and Marion in the quarterfinals could be interesting but only time will tell on that...
👍

High Voltage

Quote from: westmem on November 07, 2018, 02:37:40 pm
Look 👀.out of respect ✊ im just a person that pulling for my team I'm no idiot but a true blue fan looking for my team to go all the way so once again
WM 14
Pats 13
I'm sure Billy is proud.

Redwolves8526

Will the Searcy and Siloam Springs game be a good one? Don't know much about SS

The Future

Quote from: Redwolves8526 on November 08, 2018, 09:28:33 am
Will the Searcy and Siloam Springs game be a good one? Don't know much about SS

I'm kinda interested in this game as well. Does anyone know if either team streams their game and if so could share a link?

Oldbomber

Man y'all kind of crude to someone just pulling for their team when there's no need for it, some of you might want to loosen up. I think based on the first round the east was the better conference top to bottom this year, I'm not saying that it'll be an all east final because I do respect both Greenwood & Benton and there still may be some surprises in the next round. The Z's are young and somewhat inconsistent but I think they can beat anybody if they play a solid game. Searcy is very good but inconsistent as well, then there's Jonesboro which if they'd put a solid game together they'll challenge anybody. Marion is playing the best ball and peaking at the right time. West Memphis has everything to challenge for the state title but seem to play down to the level of the competition and just squeak by, that doesn't speak well in the playoffs. I saw the Greenwood vs Benton game and that was one sided for the most part so we'll just take the wait and see approach till next weeks games have been played. Good luck to all!

hogsanddogs

Greenwood has really surprised me this year. I thought Holt wasn't going to have anyone to throw to. He was the only consistent receiver they had last year. I look for Greenwood to win it all again. W.M. may give them a fight.

GotInfo?

Greenwood will win it all again this year.  Won't matter who it is.  I've seen them play twice this year and I don't really think that there is a team that can score enough with them.  JMO.  They are good enough on defense that I just don't see anyone being able to keep up.  The Holt kid at QB makes them go, as long as he is healthy, they win.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas