• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Coaching opportunity

Started by esgibson00, April 13, 2017, 07:51:47 am

Previous topic - Next topic

esgibson00

Looking for a coaching opportunity and get back to my roots. Just a little about myself, I'm originally from Berryville  Arkansas, and still go home to visit quite a bit. I played wide receiver at Valdosta State University  under Hal Mumme/Mike Leach/Dana Holgorsen (95-96) and Mike Kelly (97-98) (former CFL Coach), after college I had some workouts with NFL and CFL teams, but ended up playing arena football for seven years.  While I played arena football I played WR/LB, DB and DE.  I have over nine years coaching experience. Currently I'm the Athletic Director at Bradford High and Middle School in Starke Florida.  Prior to this position I was an ESE (Special Education) Teacher and a football coach at Middleburg High School in Florida. I coached linebackers, and our defense was a key part of our school making it to the playoffs for the first time in 13 years.  Prior to the high school season I was the Special Teams Coordinator, Assistant offensive and defensive line Coach and Head Equipment Manager for the Jacksonville Sharks professional arena football team. I've coached High School for the past five years coaching either as an offensive coordinator, WR/TE's, Linebackers, Defensive Line or DB's.  In addition, I have had the opportunity to be the Head Coach, Offensive Coordinator and Defensive Coordinator for the Junior Varsity team. This opportunity has allowed me to run my version of the "Air Raid Offense", the "Gun Read Option" and my version of the "Triple Option".  I have also coached Track, Basketball, Weightlifting, and Girls flag football.. Returning to my "roots" is very appealing if any of you would know of any positions that would be great. Currently certified in Special Education K-12, would be opening to getting certified in something else if needed.

AirItOut21

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas