• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Predictions.

Started by amehr36, September 01, 2014, 07:25:10 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

amehr36

Lets get actual score predictions for the JC/Smack game here.  Anyone bold enough?  I've said 34-12 a couple of times now.

THA TRUTH

42-21 jc with late score for bucks

HorseFeathers

...Is 8 p.m on friday to late to make my prediction???

amehr36

Ha. I think i know who youd pick either way.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: amehr36 on September 01, 2014, 08:08:40 pm
Ha. I think i know who youd pick either way.

J.C....since it's in Junction...Just think it Might/Should be closer than what you guys think it will be.....just depends on how Smackover responds to getting punched in the mouth by someone that isn't on there team.

Proud Buckaroo

How about this one? When Smackover does win; are YOU bold enough to admit you were wrong? Probably not.

Smackover 27-21.

amehr36

Ive always eaten my crow.  However, i wont need to this time.

THA TRUTH

How would we have to admit to being wrong if smackover happens to pull off the miracle?? The score wouldn't prove that??

Proud Buckaroo

Yes, the score will prove the WIN. The point of the matter is, JC fans keep underestimating this Smackover team.

THA TRUTH

We have no reason not to underestimate smack

Proud Buckaroo

Mmmmm. Keep on thinking that. Keep on basing your opinion on a scrimmage that Strickland did nothing but run sweeps left/right and power up the middle. We barely even did any passing. For a sole reason.

amehr36

Smack isnt the first flash in the pan team we wil destroy the hopes of.

Proud Buckaroo

Since you guys want to remind des arc fan about a championship loss. Let's bring up that last second three pointer that made you guys lose the basketball championship.

Proud Buckaroo

You honestly think Smackover kids or fans are going to lose hope from a loss to Junction? Nope.

Proud Buckaroo

amehr36

Are you really bringing a basketball to a football fight??

Proud Buckaroo

Just pointing out the fact that you shouldn't keep bringing up a loss from last year. Who cares if they lost 60-0? It's last season. This is a new season.

THA TRUTH

While ur at it go check out jaqwis dancy keandre Evans josh Armstrong jamario bell Taylor mason Randall Holyfield among others if u want to see real highlights bud

THA TRUTH

We are just waiting on Friday so we can get on y'all the rest of the year

Proud Buckaroo

See. That's why no one likes Majority of Junction City posters. You are egotistical.

amehr36

They will shut up after Friday.  They always do.

amehr36

We don't care if you like us.  One day everyone will figure that out.

THA TRUTH

That really hurts my heart

amehr36

I like how I keep getting slaps as if that's really a meaningful thing.

BUCK FEVER

ok, ya'll have baited the trap one more time i see.

so, I will make 2 predictions.

one.........jc don:t score 60

#2 bucks win by 4

if they get there ducks in a row.

DragonBorn

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on September 01, 2014, 09:15:12 pm
Since you guys want to remind des arc fan about a championship loss. Let's bring up that last second three pointer that made you guys lose the basketball championship.

DragonBorn

JC by 21 and that's a modest prediction

THA TRUTH

Jc people really only cared about basketball for a four year period in the Anderson glory days

THA TRUTH

The force is strong in u born

MomaLion

Quote from: THA TRUTH on September 01, 2014, 11:36:58 pm
Jc people really only cared about basketball for a four year period in the Anderson glory days
Oh they cared about that loss lol...they were devastated to say the least. But that is the past and another sport.
I predict Smack by 3 and I don't think the score will be very high.  What do I base that on?  Not much other than I want to see JC brought down a couple notches...that's not nice, I know...but it's the truth  ;D
Have a great night!!!

bigworm

Jc 32
Bucks 14

Noone will beat jc this year.

THA TRUTH

Quote from: MomaLion on September 01, 2014, 11:49:22 pm
Quote from: THA TRUTH on September 01, 2014, 11:36:58 pm
Oh they cared about that loss lol...they were devastated to say the least. But that is the past and another sport.
I predict Smack by 3 and I don't think the score will be very high.  What do I base that on?  Not much other than I want to see JC brought down a couple notches...that's not nice, I know...but it's the truth  ;D
Have a great night!!!

To prove my point jc was the closest school by far in the final four and had the least fans

MomaLion

Are you kidding, that placed was packed with JC fans that night.  Way more than we brought and we brought a lot.

THA TRUTH

U have no idea compared to what it used to be and most of those people that were cheering for jc were from the same district and region not just jc fans

MomaLion

Quote from: THA TRUTH on September 02, 2014, 01:07:18 am
U have no idea compared to what it used to be and most of those people that were cheering for jc were from the same district and region not just jc fans
Well they were wearing JC colors and cheering for JC so therefore JC fans  ;D
It doesn't really matter except that you are wrong, they did care a great deal.

THA TRUTH

Ur totally missing my point but it's ok I understand comprehension levels are low in Clarendon

MomaLion

Quote from: THA TRUTH on September 02, 2014, 01:33:46 am
Ur totally missing my point but it's ok I understand comprehension levels are low in Clarendon
Actually unlike JC, we have great academics.  My daughter for instance graduated with high honors after missing a great deal of days due to medical issues...and is now in one of the best private colleges in the state with full scholarships pursuing pre med.  That, like this discussion, isn't the point of this thread...and since we have established JC fans can't accept a loss as anything but "we don't care about that sport" i'm finished with this topic.  Have a great night.

THA TRUTH

Ball Hawk

Ball Hawk

You guys saying JC holds Smackover to 14 is crazy. JC doesn't have a soul that can cover the Jones kid from Smackover.

On the flip side, I think the Dancy kid shows out tonight. La Tech is getting a steal with him. Saw him down in Ruston. Kid is put together very, very well.

Proud Buckaroo

Ball Hawk. Just let them believe what they want. When they lose, finally. They will make an excuse about how they "do not care" about that sport.

amehr36

We will see. Fortunately, we wont have to worry about that this week.

Dragon I

The same Jones kid that averaged less than 35 yards per game last season against teams with a winning record?  Yeah, I like our chances.  JC has a defense better than anything that he seen last year, and will be more physical.

THA TRUTH

amehr36

Now you guys realize no matter how bad we beat the now they will try to spin it if Smack does score more than 14.

BUCK FEVER

MAN YA"LL AIN't ever seen nothin like these wild freaks we brangin to Junction.

THESE MUGS ARE PUMPED !!

Hawgeye

Smackover 28
Junction City 21

amehr36

Id like to really be able to tell who actually believes Smack will win and who just makes predictions based on "hope".

BUCK FEVER

BUCK FEVER

Quote from: amehr36 on September 02, 2014, 08:02:19 pm
Id like to really be able to tell who actually believes Smack will win and who just makes predictions based on "hope".
MAN, WHATCHA TALKING ABOUT  ?

We done worked them leg cramps outs.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas