• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Battle of the Pooper Scoopers

Started by SouthpawSensation, August 31, 2014, 08:17:41 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

SouthpawSensation

This week's game in this category features Little Rock Hall against North Pulaski.
What gives this the distinction of being a real stinker of a game, you might ask?
Consider this: Since 2001, they have been two of the worst teams in the state. Little Rock Hall's combined record during that time is a robust 18-112.
Meanwhile, not be outdone, North Pulaski "ranks" even worse, coming with a record of 10-119.
Just how many people do you think will want to watch this one?:P

Brian G

spacesorlaces

SECFOOTBALLFAN

Quote from: SouthpawSensation on August 31, 2014, 08:17:41 pm
This week's game in this category features Little Rock Hall against North Pulaski.
What gives this the distinction of being a real stinker of a game, you might ask?
Consider this: Since 2001, they have been two of the worst teams in the state. Little Rock Hall's combined record during that time is a robust 18-112.
Meanwhile, not be outdone, North Pulaski "ranks" even worse, coming with a record of 10-119.

Way to get on here and bash some kids.  What's sad is many of their parents don't even come watch them play.  Real classy.  Why don't you get off the message boards and try to get your own life out of the dumps.....

phdefense

Quote from: SECFOOTBALLFAN on September 02, 2014, 11:42:46 am

Way to get on here and bash some kids.  What's sad is many of their parents don't even come watch them play.  Real classy.  Why don't you get off the message boards and try to get your own life out of the dumps.....
Where were they bashing the kids? Looks like they were bashing the program to me which usually points at the adults running the show. BTW that zebra has double chins. Is it some kind of mutant weirdo zebra?

zebradynasty

Quote from: phdefense on September 02, 2014, 12:51:58 pm

Where were they bashing the kids? Looks like they were bashing the program to me which usually points at the adults running the show. BTW that zebra has double chins. Is it some kind of mutant weirdo zebra?

Yeah it looks like it just got beat 42-13!

Brian G

Sounds like your issues should be with parents....

HorseFeathers

Couldn't help but laugh when I noticed this game ended in a 6-6 tie...

SouthpawSensation

Quote from: HF on September 05, 2014, 10:32:07 pm
Couldn't help but laugh when I noticed this game ended in a 6-6 tie...
You're not the only one, HF ... Even told my kids about it, and they busted out laughing!
Last one at the stadium not only has to turn off the lights ... he might have to clean up the field too, with a pooper scooper!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!

6ASOUTHPURPLECAT

Honestly it is very sad for the kids. I can remember EHS traveling to LR Fair a couple years ago, and we had more bus drivers in our stands than they had fans on the home side. We are spoiled by great support, financially and otherwise, and just take it for granted.  Those kid's parents/family don't even come to the games. It's sad.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: 6ASOUTHPURPLECAT on September 05, 2014, 11:52:57 pm
Honestly it is very sad for the kids. I can remember EHS traveling to LR Fair a couple years ago, and we had more bus drivers in our stands than they had fans on the home side. We are spoiled by great support, financially and otherwise, and just take it for granted.  Those kid's parents/family don't even come to the games. It's sad.

It truely is.....+infinity to the kids that keep coming out and enduring those terrible seasons with little to no support....

SouthpawSensation

The Week 2 battle of the pooper scoopers will remain in Pulaski County, folks ...
On one side, you will find Little Rock Fair, whose loss to Class 4A Subiaco Academy puts the War Eagles in a tie for second with Little Rock Hall for the most losses since 2001 (112).
The opponent is Little Rock Parkview, which sports a 51-90 record during that time. So sad to see this happen to a school that used to be known as a state powerhouse when I grew up and produced such players as James Rouse and Keith Jackson.

ricepig

Quote from: SouthpawSensation on September 10, 2014, 10:25:46 am
The Week 2 battle of the pooper scoopers will remain in Pulaski County, folks ...
On one side, you will find Little Rock Fair, whose loss to Class 4A Subiaco Academy puts the War Eagles in a tie for second with Little Rock Hall for the most losses since 2001 (112).
The opponent is Little Rock Parkview, which sports a 51-90 record during that time. So sad to see this happen to a school that used to be known as a state powerhouse when I grew up and produced such players as James Rouse and Keith Jackson.

I don't really think you can put PV with Hall and Fair, they have won a playoff game.

SouthpawSensation

Quote from: ricepig on September 10, 2014, 10:35:32 am

I don't really think you can put PV with Hall and Fair, they have won a playoff game.
So did LR Fair ... in 2004, even though it finished the season 5-7.

HorseFeathers

Parkview is definitely a step ahead of Fair, at least tonight...their up 36-0 at the half..

Hoghead

Quote from: SouthpawSensation on September 10, 2014, 11:23:34 am

The funny thing is, JA FAIR as a #4 Southwest Seed beat a #1 Southeast Seed Monticello that year in the playoffs !!!!!!!!!!!

ricepig

Quote from: SouthpawSensation on September 10, 2014, 11:23:34 am

I was speaking, as in last year, defeating Texarkana.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas