• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Week 1 Junction City vs Smackover

Started by BigMan15, August 28, 2014, 01:00:13 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Junction City vs  Smackover

Junction City
Smackover

BigMan15

Ill take Junction City by 14 but should be a great game..

Jimbo Morphis

pulling for smackover but think junction city may out smart them.

BUCK FEVER

Quote from: Oldman on August 28, 2014, 01:07:29 pm
pulling for smackover but think junction city may out smart them.

BUCK FEVER

BUCK FEVER

Proud Buckaroo

Smackover has the talent to win this game. If Smackovers linemen can hold their defenders. We are going to run right over them.

BUCK FEVER

August 28, 2014, 03:18:25 pm #6 Last Edit: September 05, 2014, 09:02:18 am by BUCK FEVER
Proud Buck.we already behind ...........36-17..............they gonna win the thread........lets just wait for the game............

Proud Buckaroo

Oh, I'm ready for the game! Just like I posted on the 2A boards. When Smackover wins. Junction City fans are gonna be like....

RamAlum10

August 30, 2014, 10:16:19 am #8 Last Edit: August 30, 2014, 11:22:56 am by RamAlum10
I will be there! I went to high school in Hot Springs but have been following Smackover ever since I got to OBU, and met one of my best buds, a Smackover alum. Clark is a great QB and an excellent leader. Hempstead has a nose for the football on D, and a nice asset of O. J Jones is a stud.  Dewayne is quick as a hiccup.  And the sophomore that went off against Crossett last night is going to be good for depth.  The Bucks may be little, but if they can keep the JC defense on the field and wear them down, it'll be a good game. Regardless, after this game, I don't see Smack losing another game in the regular season.

Proud Buck and Buck Fever, I love y'alls optimism! Keep it up!

Where is a good place to eat around JC??

Hawgeye

Quote from: RamAlum10 on August 30, 2014, 10:16:19 am
I will be there! I went to high school in Hot Springs but have been Smackover ever since I got to OBU, and met one of my best buds, a Smackover alum. Clark is a great QB and an excellent leader. Hempstead has a nose for the football on D, and a nice asset of O. J Jones is a stud.  Dewayne is quick as a hiccup.  And the sophomore that went off against Crossett last night is going to be good for depth.  The Bucks may be little, but if they can keep the JC defense on the field and wear them down, it'll be a good game. Regardless, after this game, I don't see Smack losing another game in the regular season.

Proud Buck and Buck Fever, I love y'alls optimism! Keep it up!

Where is a good place to eat around JC??

I'd eat in El dorado if I were going....it's only 20 minutes away....and I would get a burger at Minute Man, if it's still open. Been a while since I've been in elDo.

Proud Buckaroo

Actually. I'd eat at Red Roof in Junction. They have a baked potato that is to die for!!! It's about a 4lb potato smothered in pulled pork, brisket, bacon crumbles, cheese and lathered in BBQ sauce.

THA TRUTH

Proud Buckaroo

I don't know if it's because he is shorter than Jordan. But Michael Edwards looks faster than him.

BUCK FEVER

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on August 30, 2014, 01:13:24 pm
I don't know if it's because he is shorter than Jordan. But Michael Edwards looks faster than him.

I MAYBE WRONG, BUT i'm thinking Dewayne was timed the fasted on the team......Edwards is fast, isn't he the little brother of Tony Burkes ?

Proud Buckaroo

I'm not absolutely sure on that one. But that joker is going to really help us out on depth. Willie Davis now have himself a nickname last night. "Flippin' Willie."

BUCK FEVER

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on August 30, 2014, 01:34:38 pm
I'm not absolutely sure on that one. But that joker is going to really help us out on depth. Willie Davis now have himself a nickname last night. "Flippin' Willie."

I've never seen so many running backs.........not a lot of size but plenty of lightening, I know that Davis kid is one the norphlet kids, the kid named (White) playing DB that made the pic off was a Norphlet kid, he has good speed also.

Coach Jones

This just might be the best game in the state week 1

Proud Buckaroo

I can most guarantee that it will be. I believe a lot of El Dorado fans will be at this game as well.. Better get there 2 hours before if you want a decent seat. I'm already ready for the game!

THA TRUTH

Proud Buckaroo

WPWells

I picked JC but by less than 2 touchdowns and will be happy to eat my crow if Smackover wins (which I hope they do!)

THA TRUTH

WPWells

I'm a fan of Charleston so your smack doesn't bother me. I'm just supporting our 3A brethren

THA TRUTH

That was meant for proud not u Charlie

THA TRUTH

I don't have a problem with charleston except for the fact that in a title game y'all's kicker was named MVP

WPWells

THA TRUTH

Cause he knocked us out the playoff that year with a 50 yard field goal haha

Hawgeye

Does Junction or Smackover have an online feed?

I seem to remember Junction having an actual video fee last year I watched when they played Bearden...Maybe one of the radio stations is on tunein app?

Arkguy870

BUCK FEVER

BUCK FEVER

Quote from: Hawgeye on September 02, 2014, 10:40:48 am

I seem to remember Junction having an actual video fee last year I watched when they played Bearden...Maybe one of the radio stations is on tunein app?

It should be televised LIVE, I hear ESPN is moving the corp headquarters to Junction CITY. ;D

THA TRUTH

Just heard today that it will be streamed on ustream under junction city dragons sports network u may have to sign up if not already a member but there isn't a fee they normally start about 30 min prior to the game

bleudog

September 02, 2014, 03:32:03 pm #32 Last Edit: September 02, 2014, 07:50:35 pm by bleudog
Quote from: THA TRUTH on September 02, 2014, 12:59:16 pm

Just heard today that it will be streamed on ustream under junction city dragons sports network u may have to sign up if not already a member but there isn't a fee they normally start about 30 min prior to the game

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/jc-dragons-football

There may be a Smackover radio broadcast.  The El Dorado radio station that used to carry the JC games changed management last year and wanted to drastically change the broadcast agreement to the detriment of JC.  That's when the JC went to self streaming. 

I'm guessing Wayne has graciously agreed to provide his time and insight for football again this year.

Megatron

Should be a good one..I say Smackover wins a close one and pull the upset

THA TRUTH

I could swore it was ustream for football to last year bleu

BUCK FEVER

bleudog

September 02, 2014, 07:57:34 pm #36 Last Edit: September 02, 2014, 09:18:25 pm by bleudog
Quote from: THA TRUTH on September 02, 2014, 06:44:01 pm
I could swore it was ustream for football to last year bleu

You are correct, Ustream was the vendor for the full 2013 football season.  Livestream was used for basketball, baseball and softball.  I think the change was done because of a pretty significant rate increase by Ustream.  So I'm not sure which, if either, of these two will end up working. 

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/jc-dragons-football

http://new.livestream.com/accounts/6841150

THA TRUTH

I talked to the youngest of the pumps and he said it's for sure ustream

bleudog

Quote from: THA TRUTH on September 03, 2014, 07:05:31 am
I talked to the youngest of the pumps and he said it's for sure ustream

Momma Pump concured.   8)

There was a quality issue with the product livestream provided so the school went back to something they knew worked.

Hawgeye

Hootie

Best lower classification game in the state hands down week 1.

KnuckIfYouBuck

Wish I was gonna get to be there. News Times is predicting 6,000+ coming out for the game. Both extremely good teams playing in an awesome atmosphere, but of course I'm pulling for my Bucks to come home with the W! Good luck to both teams!

Arkguy870

Proud Buckaroo

September 03, 2014, 11:28:47 am #43 Last Edit: September 03, 2014, 11:41:29 am by Proud Buckaroo
We play CHG that week.

THA TRUTH

BUCK FEVER

Quote from: Arkguy870 on September 03, 2014, 11:22:38 am
Quote from: BUCK FEVER on September 02, 2014, 11:18:56 am
Quote from: Arkguy870 on September 02, 2014, 10:59:40 am
Junction city will kill them

We will see who is laughing week 8

Whatever that means.

It is easy to see your a HG homie.

Class 3A Bulletin Board Material / Re: Week 1 Junction City vs Smackover
« on: September 02, 2014, 10:59:40 am »
Junction city will kill them

Class 3A Bulletin Board Material / CHG vs. Hampton scrimmage
« on: August 26, 2014, 11:34:54 am »
Camden Harmony Grove Defeats Hampton 42-14 in scrimmage game. CHG with 4 or 5 great athletes

FearlessFriday Top 10 Poll and Conference Standings Updated Weekly / Rivalry Game
« on: August 21, 2014, 11:38:58 am »
Camden Harmony Grove and Bearden have been selected to be sponsored by Army there first game. Both teams will be wearing camouflage jerseys. Who you got winning?

FearlessFriday Top 10 Poll and Conference Standings Updated Weekly / Re: 2014 Class 3A Rankings
« on: August 21, 2014, 11:35:18 am »
obviously don't know what your talking about

Class 3A Bulletin Board Material / Re: Spring ball #'s
« on: May 16, 2014, 01:34:27 pm »
Camden Harmony Grove has about 30. Skilled positions are A+

Class 3A Bulletin Board Material / Hornet football
« on: May 07, 2014, 02:08:05 pm »
How are they going to be

Class 5A Bulletin Board Material / Camden Fairiew HFC?
« on: May 07, 2014, 02:00:08 pm »
Anybody heard who might be interviewing for this job?

Class 3A Bulletin Board Material / Re: 3A playmakers for the 2014 Season
« on: May 02, 2014, 01:15:27 pm »
Im saying, Cameron Venzant from Harmony Grove, I had a chance to see him in a combine a couple of weeks ago. Great hands. Ty Storey, Allie Freeman, and Jordan Jones. All will  be top prospects

Hootie

Buck you got a slap for that long arse post..

BUCK FEVER

September 03, 2014, 03:37:42 pm #47 Last Edit: September 03, 2014, 03:44:18 pm by BUCK FEVER
Quote from: Hootie on September 03, 2014, 02:45:43 pm
Buck you got a slapped for that long arse post..

I have been slapped so many times I have become totally numb to them.

Jimbo Morphis

if you don't stop putting pictures on every post i'm going to have to ban you.  like a kid with a new toy.

BUCK FEVER

Quote from: Oldman on September 03, 2014, 03:39:42 pm
if you don't stop putting pictures on every post i'm going to have to ban you.  like a kid with a new toy.

It's Hooties fault......he taught me how

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas