• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Lets get top 10 boys and girls started

Started by ballmember, August 07, 2014, 09:40:57 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Shady

Quote from: jacket3 on August 29, 2014, 12:06:00 pm
Shady could you have been possibly ban under another name say maybe lion18 . If so you seem to be traveling down the same road again. On this point I"m just speculating , inquiring minds want to know.
No never heard of that name. What threads is the name under so I can go back and read them?

Shady

August 29, 2014, 03:19:49 pm #251 Last Edit: August 29, 2014, 03:23:04 pm by Shady
Quote from: Real deal on August 29, 2014, 01:49:19 pm
Quote from: Shady on August 29, 2014, 10:56:52 am
Quote from: jacketman on August 29, 2014, 06:05:07 am
Nope. Only the one he doesnt support.
I've all but said who my team is, ur research team on crack should be able to figure it out after a few sleepless days and nights :-X

You have said a lot of stuff most of which is stupid or untrue so no way to know if we could believe who your team is even if you told us. Personally I could care less we know you give harb-ber a pass, we know you are posing as a female who is 113 yrs old and that you still lie even when caught. We aren't taking you serious, we don't care what you think. Your a hater who would never put where your loyaltys really lie because I'm guessing bay dominates you most of the time. I haven't seen you make a point about basketball yet, your weak man.

Sour grapes is what this sounds like to me. Bay will be a force!!
For someone that doesn't care what I think u sure respond to a lot of my posts...just sayin
Oh and u left out that I'm posing as a 113 yr old female pimp...haha

Shady

Quote from: jacketman on August 29, 2014, 12:35:53 pm
Quote from: Moonshiner on August 29, 2014, 12:02:54 pm
I've all but said who my team is, ur research team on crack should be able to figure it out after a few sleepless days and nights :-X

"You have all but said" is right. Lets here you praise on your team. We dont have any trouble praising our boys and girls. We aint bashful about it. Lets here some good points from your beloved team........
The whole Bay lovin crack researching clan on here is reading through my every post so u tell me who my team is jacket?!?

Shady

Quote from: Silky Johnson on August 29, 2014, 12:33:37 pm
Shady do you still think Bay will "thrash" through the 1A competition?
Yes they will go undefeated because they have acquired enough talent, shadily I might add to do so and the 1A is weak. Oh and what's ur others screen name RD?

Shady

Are there any other questions for the meaningless nobody cares what u say or think Shady? Buncha buzzards r makin me wear out my phone!

Silky Johnson

I can guarantee RD and I are different people. I'm way to lazy to create a different email or fearless account. Also 1A was weak last year but just because the division is weak overall again doesn't mean you should slight Bay on anything they may accomplish. They proved they can compete and beat schools that are much bigger. A Brookland Bearcat fan already said he thinks they should be moved up to the bigger division in the NEA.

jacketman

I make a strong suggestion that the Bay faithful not respond to anymore of SHADY's posts. It is obvious, that this disturbed individual has no meaning here. I believe we can carry on without him/her, or it. Thoughts?. I dont speak lethargic!

pootnscoot

Shady. The purple and gold bunch are thin skinned, prone to crying foul and will really get boisterous as the season progresses due to superior talent.   On a positive note, I bought a jacket nation shirt for a $ 1.00 at a thrift shop. Definitely overpriced but  I can now disguise myself and sneak  into the enemy lair.

jacketman

Here is a fact Poot. Shady has not stopped pissing on Bay since the account was opened. An attention getter for sure is what it wants. We was told not to get into a peeing match, good lord, what a bladder Shady has. Hey, we can get as ugly as they let us. But Bay has been down this road before. We are going to praise and enjoy our run as long as it takes us. We love and believe in these teams at Bay. If your going to crap, lets do it and get off the pot! Hate us as you will, the hurt must be tough for you. We take ours with salt and move on.

pootnscoot

Jacket. I enjoy watching the Bay team compete. They play the game to win.  Good bunch of kids led by a great coach.  I will bait the Nation every now and then.  Sometimes you guys swallow hook, line and stinker. I will enjoy your well deserved victories  and cheer the losses. You guys put a bulls eye on your chest. The occasional shot is to be expected.

jacketman

Quote from: pootnscoot on August 29, 2014, 05:52:10 pm
Jacket. I enjoy watching the Bay team compete. They play the game to win.  Good bunch of kids led by a great coach.  I will bait the Nation every now and then.  Sometimes you guys swallow hook, line and stinker. I will enjoy your well deserved victories  and cheer the losses. You guys put a bulls eye on your chest. The occasional shot is to be expected.

That is a true statement. Cant argue with that.....:)

Shady

Quote from: pootnscoot on August 29, 2014, 05:15:38 pm
Shady. The purple and gold bunch are thin skinned, prone to crying foul and will really get boisterous as the season progresses due to superior talent.   On a positive note, I bought a jacket nation shirt for a $ 1.00 at a thrift shop. Definitely overpriced but  I can now disguise myself and sneak  into the enemy lair.
That's some funny stuff right there poot, $1 smacker huh? I might see if I can fetch me a few of those and use em for kindling! Oops I'm pissing on Bay again, they are a thin skinned clan of fanatics, I'm new here so I'm learnin as I go.

Hogfan167

Shady if your intent was to irritate the Bay faithful you can consider yourself a success. As an outsider looking in I commend the Bay fans for sticking to their story weather anyone else believes it or not.

Hogfan167

Shady if your intent was to irritate the Bay faithful you can consider yourself a success. As an outsider looking in I commend the Bay fans for sticking to their story weather anyone else believes it or not.

Shady

Quote from: jacketman on August 29, 2014, 05:26:45 pm
Here is a fact Poot. Shady has not stopped pissing on Bay since the account was opened. An attention getter for sure is what it wants. We was told not to get into a peeing match, good lord, what a bladder Shady has. Hey, we can get as ugly as they let us. But Bay has been down this road before. We are going to praise and enjoy our run as long as it takes us. We love and believe in these teams at Bay. If your going to crap, lets do it and get off the pot! Hate us as you will, the hurt must be tough for you. We take ours with salt and move on.
Nope you take the R word serious, I can tell. There I go PISSING on Bay again mr. Crack researcher!

Shady

Quote from: Hogfan167 on August 29, 2014, 06:02:28 pm
They definitely a tight knit bunch and they win at all costs that's the best compliment I can give them but I'd rather just keep pissing on em unless they on fire :P

Real deal

Quote from: Shady on August 29, 2014, 06:14:00 pm
Quote from: Hogfan167 on August 29, 2014, 06:02:28 pm
They definitely a tight knit bunch and they win at all costs that's the best compliment I can give them but I'd rather just keep pissing on em unless they on fire :P

Sounds like sour grapes to me. Bay is going to be a force!! 

Real deal

Quote from: Shady on August 29, 2014, 03:19:49 pm
Quote from: Real deal on August 29, 2014, 01:49:19 pm

You have said a lot of stuff most of which is stupid or untrue so no way to know if we could believe who your team is even if you told us. Personally I could care less we know you give harb-ber a pass, we know you are posing as a female who is 113 yrs old and that you still lie even when caught. We aren't taking you serious, we don't care what you think. Your a hater who would never put where your loyaltys really lie because I'm guessing bay dominates you most of the time. I haven't seen you make a point about basketball yet, your weak man.

Sour grapes is what this sounds like to me. Bay will be a force!!
For someone that doesn't care what I think u sure respond to a lot of my posts...just sayin
Oh and u left out that I'm posing as a 113 yr old female pimp...haha

Yea I missed that.  Hope you find those posts from LF 18 you do sound a lot like him. I tried to make nice with him but couldn't and eventually his hate led to him being gone. I'll be happy to talk basketball with you anytime you get ready, so far I don't see you being capable of doing that. I don't care even a little that you hate bay.

Real deal

Quote from: pootnscoot on August 29, 2014, 05:15:38 pm

Have to admit this is a good one. Personally I would have said I would use it to wipe my shady with.

Real deal

Quote from: pootnscoot on August 29, 2014, 05:52:10 pm

Winning puts a bullseye on your chest, the 5-10 bay people here don't really have much to do with it except with about 5-10 of you posters not from bay. I appreciate your kind words about our kids and our coach they shouldn't be judged by anybody's actions (mine included) on a message board.

Shady

I'm still looking for some posts by a RNP or LF18 and haven't been able to find anyone that made posts under those names. I think ur delusional real deal

Brian G

Just checking in here to let you guys know I'm watching.  Enjoy yourselves w/o crossing established boundaries.

Looking forward to a great season.

jacketman

Thanks BG.....We are anxious to get started. But, as usual we have some negative followers who wish to keep things negative about our program. Our trust will rest in your hands to keep the pokes at best....... tolerable...lol. Thanks for checking in.

jacketman

Quote from: Shady on August 30, 2014, 11:41:36 am
I'm still looking for some posts by a RNP or LF18 and haven't been able to find anyone that made posts under those names. I think ur delusional real deal

Again, you ain't paying attention. They have been banned!  You are to gullable, if you don't take heed to the warnings that are being posted, your gonna be next.

Shady

August 30, 2014, 01:07:46 pm #274 Last Edit: August 30, 2014, 01:16:28 pm by Shady
Quote from: jacketman on August 30, 2014, 12:06:07 pm
Quote from: Shady on August 30, 2014, 11:41:36 am

Again, you ain't paying attention. They have been banned!  You are to gullable, if you don't take heed to the warnings that are being posted, your gonna be next.
I ain't paying attention Huh? Are u a moderator, can u ban me? I still can't find anyone that posted under those letter names, r u absolutely sure they were banned? Are real deal and Jacketman the same person, they answer posts directed at both, makes me go hmmm

Shady

August 30, 2014, 01:10:19 pm #275 Last Edit: August 30, 2014, 01:18:12 pm by Shady
I'm 113 yrs old so I'm not good with compoters like u well educated bay folk

Rword/Bay=Shady

Shady

Thanks BG for keeping the Bay clan in line

DogsWin7

Quote from: Shady on August 30, 2014, 01:19:44 pm

Welcome to FF....glad to have another female poster on board.  :)

Just curious.....Do you happen to know Backboard Shattered or PurpleandGold by chance??  lol!

Moonshiner

Talent always helps any coach.  I've been openly critical of Bay too. But I have an honest question. To what do you attribute most of the success that Bay has enjoyed? Is it a great Peewee program? Benefitting from great genetics in your district? For a small town you certainly have done well through the years. If it's your peewee program I would be interested in what age you start them and how your program is ran?

pootnscoot

An administration and community committed to basketball excellence. Timely move-ins within the guidelines established by AAA. Hiring and keeping an elite boys basketball coach despite being a small 1A school. Carefully tip toeing the line when needed.

Real deal

Quote from: Moonshiner on August 30, 2014, 01:55:35 pm
Talent always helps any coach.  I've been openly critical of Bay too. But I have an honest question. To what do you attribute most of the success that Bay has enjoyed? Is it a great Peewee program? Benefitting from great genetics in your district? For a small town you certainly have done well through the years. If it's your peewee program I would be interested in what age you start them and how your program is ran?

I say tradition mostly. Pee wee program has always been great and it has been ran by coach brannen since he has been here. I have never disputed that over the last 5 yrs we have had some good move ins but bay has been winning since the 60's. The coach we have now is great and like poot said we have been fortunate to keep him. Best player development guy I have ever seen, proximity to Jonesboro and trumann and being smallest school in craighead has helped and will continue to help but as long as brannen is here bay will always be in the hunt regardless of the hand he is dealt. He runs k-3 intramural program and 4-6 league. His handprints are all over the program. He will be coaching the 4th grade this year. He also will never give up his jr high to an assistant. Bay has been a great fit for him and the program has reaped the rewards of him and his hardworking players.

Shady

Quote from: DiehardFBfan on August 30, 2014, 01:49:12 pm
Quote from: Shady on August 30, 2014, 01:19:44 pm

Welcome to FF....glad to have another female poster on board.  :)

Just curious.....Do you happen to know Backboard Shattered or PurpleandGold by chance??  lol!
Thanks it's great to be hear! Seems like I've heard mention of something bout a goat before, can't be quiet sure... 8)

Shady

Hey real deal, does the k-3 intermural keep score and flip tires?

Real deal

August 30, 2014, 08:23:04 pm #283 Last Edit: August 30, 2014, 08:33:07 pm by Real deal
Quote from: Shady on August 30, 2014, 07:30:55 pm
Hey real deal, does the k-3 intermural keep score and flip tires?

Keep score yes, you don't flip tires until you are a freshman

Moonshiner

Quote from: Real deal on August 30, 2014, 02:54:05 pm

I say tradition mostly. Pee wee program has always been great and it has been ran by coach brannen since he has been here. I have never disputed that over the last 5 yrs we have had some good move ins but bay has been winning since the 60's. The coach we have now is great and like poot said we have been fortunate to keep him. Best player development guy I have ever seen, proximity to Jonesboro and trumann and being smallest school in craighead has helped and will continue to help but as long as brannen is here bay will always be in the hunt regardless of the hand he is dealt. He runs k-3 intramural program and 4-6 league. His handprints are all over the program. He will be coaching the 4th grade this year. He also will never give up his jr high to an assistant. Bay has been a great fit for him and the program has reaped the rewards of him and his hardworking players.

Sounds like he knows what he's doing and is willing to work. Thanks for the info.

jacketman

Quote from: Moonshiner on August 30, 2014, 10:48:40 pm

Sounds like he knows what he's doing and is willing to work. Thanks for the info.

Also, the boys (for the most part) are hard workers as they come through the ranks. You wont find many that get run off. They are dedicated at a young age and enjoy getting to see the work pay off with the wins they accure. They also see the success and rewards that are in front of them and know they can get there as well. Yes we are lucky to have Brannen and the support that the parents put forth to help with these student athletes. A young program has been in place and is paying off. It wont guarentee anything of course, but that will be left up to the athletes and there hard work.

NEA Razorback olfan

Bay puts a lot of work in during the summer , that gym is open almost 24/7

Real deal

Quote from: NEA Razorback olfan on August 31, 2014, 03:50:20 pm
Bay puts a lot of work in during the summer , that gym is open almost 24/7

Kind of like Brookland. You get out of this, what you put in. Olfan some people will never understand, but hey it's ok, the truth hurts. Looking for Brookland to be right up at the top again because of the same reasons bay is. Unbelievable work ethic by coach and players that makes the program attractive.

Real deal

Quote from: Moonshiner on August 30, 2014, 10:48:40 pm

No problem, there are no conspiracys no matter what people think.

BoxNOne

Brookland won't be right up at the top this year unless that conference is weak IMO. No way they are close to last years squad.

NEA Razorback olfan

August 31, 2014, 09:12:25 pm #290 Last Edit: August 31, 2014, 09:37:58 pm by NEA Razorback olfan
Quote from: BoxNOne on August 31, 2014, 07:51:06 pm
Brookland won't be right up at the top this year unless that conference is weak IMO. No way they are close to last years squad.
Its been a while since I have been on here, Box your right, its hard to replace a State Championship team, and we are not going to be as strong,  IMO Our girls will be tougher this year than last yr, but this is a 1A thread, Bay has earned its reputation as one of the strongest basketball schools in this area for a long while, producing plenty of home grown talent, most of your talented players that can transfer will go to a proven organization. Bay would be ready to go even without getting Watson. Coach Brannen is a proven coach that can get it done.

Real deal

Quote from: BoxNOne on August 31, 2014, 07:51:06 pm

There defense and toughness will keep them in a lot of games. I didn't say they would be last years team but they will be competitive because they have a proven PROGRAM and a big time coach. They have 2 players returning for sure that played big time roles last year plus other good players. It's pokies year but Brookland and west side will be good.

Silky Johnson

Saw a Bay schedule and it looks like people in the hills will get to see the team early. They play in the Norfork Classic in October. The dates were the 21st and 23rd but I'm not sure who they play.

PuddlePirate12

Emerson Pirates Senior Boys
10/21 Dermott (home)
10/25 County Line (@ Acorn)
10/28 Caddo Hills (away)
10/30 Kirby (home)
11/6   Cossatot River (home)
11/11 Norphlet (home)
11/14 Bradley (home)
11/18 Nevada (home)
11/21 Fouke (away)
12/2   Taylor (away)
12/5   Norphlet (away)
12/9   Sparkman (away)
12/13 Bay (home)
12/16 Fouke (home)
12/29-1/3 Dual State Tournament
1/8     Camden Harmony Grove (away)
1/9     Nevada (away)
1/16   Sparkman (home)
1/19-1/24 Bradley Tournament
1/20   Bradley (away)
1/23   Taylor (home)
1/26   Kirby (away)
1/29   Junction City (home)
1/30   Trinity Christian (home)
2/3     Caddo Hills (home)
2/6     Trinity Christian (away)
2/14   Ouachita (away)

Silky Johnson

That game against county line should be a good one.

HorseFeathers

emerson against line at acorn? Why at acorn?

PuddlePirate12

Supposedly Acorn has a classic every year and County Line and Emerson are playing in it against each other this year

HorseFeathers

PuddlePirate12

They have been trying to get Emerson to play County Line at the classic for a couple years but last year Emerson had a scheduled game already. It should be a good game. Not sure what County Line has but they're always decent

Silky Johnson

Real deal or Oldref do either one of you have an idea about who the Bay boys and girls will play in the Norfork/twin rivers classic?

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas