• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Looking for middle school talent

Started by Spurs_Coach, March 05, 2014, 01:42:42 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Spurs_Coach

Hey, I coach the Arkansas Spurs 8th Grade boys AAU team, I'm looking for some boys that can play some serious basketball. I'll be competing in tournaments against the Wings and Hawks so need talent thats foreal.

Does anybody know of any talent.

I also coach a 8th grade girls team and need talent for them also, if you have any info please let me know.

Nip/Tusk

Where are you located and what is your background?

Spurs_Coach

Im based in LR,my boys team has players from all over the state and my girls are mostly from hot springs.

This is my second year with my team, I was with the Arkansas Hawks last year. We play in competitive tournaments that will help get my players exposure,I take my coaching very seriously.

GB5Hoops

Spurs, what age are you coaching? 6th, 7th or 8th grade?

Spurs_Coach

GB5Hoops

You said you'll be following the Wings and Hawks around?

GB5Hoops

Quote from: Spurs_Coach on March 05, 2014, 01:42:42 pm
Hey, I coach the Arkansas Spurs 8th Grade boys AAU team, I'm looking for some boys that can play some serious basketball. I'll be competing in tournaments against the Wings and Hawks so need talent thats foreal.

I guess we'll be rivals then Spurs! I coach the 8th Grade Wings Elite. Look forward to meeting you..

Spurs_Coach

BigMan15

Quote from: GB5Hoops on March 07, 2014, 02:25:13 pm
Quote from: Spurs_Coach on March 05, 2014, 01:42:42 pm

I guess we'll be rivals then Spurs! I coach the 8th Grade Wings Elite. Look forward to meeting you..
So did u guys get to play each other...

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas