• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Arkansas Lady Hawks Girls online to have all girls sign D1 Scholarships

Started by CoachRed10, July 05, 2013, 04:48:50 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

CoachRed10

Just like to give a shout out to the Arkansas Lady Hawks Girls basketball team.. They have work extremely hard to receive multiple D1 offers over the last 5 years and with one month left for the viewing period they will receive many more...Look below for list..

*Damonique Miller 2014 Joe T. Robinson H.S.-Verbal to the University of Memphis

*Tiffany Murdock 2014 Malvern H.S.- Verbal to Louisiana Tech University

*Angelina Williams 2014 Searcy H.S.- Offers from East Carolina University, University of Arkansas, Marquette University, Arkansas State University, and University of South Carolina.

*Alivia Huell 2014 Malvern H.S.- Offers from University of Arkansas at Little Rock, and Arkansas State University

*Jae'Lisa Allen White Hall H.S. - Offers from North Texas University, and Northeast Louisiana University.

Hoops4life

Congratulations!!! A lot of hard work goes into these girls getting their college education paid for. You and Gene have done a fantastic job!!! Keep it up.

sevenof400

Here's hoping that all of these players take every advantage of the academic opportunities offered by these scholarships - best of luck to all!

Sportsfan302

You just 5 girls on your team?  who are the other players and what offers do they have?

CoachRed10

None of the rest have been offered as of yet because of their class, but soon as the 2014 class is signed the college coaches will focus their recruiting towards the younger group. We get plenty of calls for all of them, but by NCAA rule they can't be contacted. Out of the 2015 Class I figure 4 will be D1 players and both of the 2016 girls are top in their class in the state at their position and eventually sign D1.

2015 Class
Kamry Orr- Central High
Malica Monk-North Little Rock H.S.
Jazmine Eckerman-Pine Bluff
Yazmine-Monticello H.S.

2016 Class
Brogan Jones- North Little Rock
Ann Marie - Benton H.S.

brock

Sportsfan302

Very impressive, thanks for the update and please continue to keep us all informed on their progress.

CoachRed10

Yeah Brogan was at Estem she now has transferred to North Little Rock.

3A-2 Fan

I saw in the Searcy newspaper that Angelina Williams from Searcy is going to Memphis. 

CoachRed10

Yeah she did.. . Angelina "Tree" is what we call her has verbal to Memphis. Came to me as a shocker.. She will play along with Damonique Miller that also verbal to Memphis out of Robinson High School. They both have a pretty nice article at memphis.rival.com..

searcysports

3A-2 Fan

bleudog

Quote from: CoachRed10 on July 05, 2013, 04:48:50 pm
Just like to give a shout out to the Arkansas Lady Hawks Girls basketball team.. They have work extremely hard to receive multiple D1 offers over the last 5 years and with one month left for the viewing period they will receive many more...Look below for list..

*Damonique Miller 2014 Joe T. Robinson H.S.-Verbal to the University of Memphis

*Tiffany Murdock 2014 Malvern H.S.- Verbal to Louisiana Tech University

*Angelina Williams 2014 Searcy H.S.- Offers from East Carolina University, University of Arkansas, Marquette University, Arkansas State University, and University of South Carolina.

*Alivia Huell 2014 Malvern H.S.- Offers from University of Arkansas at Little Rock, and Arkansas State University

*Jae'Lisa Allen White Hall H.S. - Offers from North Texas University, and Northeast Louisiana University.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bsd7me7CAAANUWa.jpg

(L to R) Brooklyn Pumroy, Ashley Santos, Tiffany Murdock, Tiara Davenport

searcysports

No idea. Haven't even seen the story. Can't say I'm surprised, though. When the D2 school in your own town doesn't recruit you (or your D1-bound high school teammate), it might be a sign.

ricepig

Quote from: searcysports on August 14, 2014, 03:55:15 pm
No idea. Haven't even seen the story. Can't say I'm surprised, though. When the D2 school in your own town doesn't recruit you (or your D1-bound high school teammate), it might be a sign.

Ok, I watched her in the state tournament at Jonesboro, she looked ok.

Sportsnutt

Any idea where Murdock went?  She is not listed on LA Tech roster.

bleudog

Quote from: Sportsnutt on August 25, 2014, 03:57:32 pm
Any idea where Murdock went?  She is not listed on LA Tech roster.

Murdock had signed under Coach Witherspoon who was replaced in April.  Doesn't say where Murdock went but she was released from her commitment by the new coach:

........Summitt also announced that freshman Tiffany Murdock will not return for the fall quarter after completing one session of summer school at Tech.

"As a staff, we sat down with Tiffany and all parties agreed that this wasn't the best fit for her," Summitt said. "Tiffany is going to pursue other options for her collegiate basketball career, and we certainly wish her the best of luck."

Murdock had signed with LA Tech last November after a stellar prep career at Malvern High School.

http://www.shreveporttimes.com/story/sports/college/la-tech/2014/08/21/shelton-earns-scholarship-techsters/14390287/

Sportsnutt

Thanks for the info.  She is a great player.  Hopefully, she finds the right fit for her.

THE D.O.C

TheMercenary

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas