• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Girls Summer 2016 D-1 prospects

Started by hogfan2003, December 29, 2015, 06:35:14 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hogfan2003

Need info or direction. My granddaughter is moving in this summer. She is an All State player in her respective state.  Btw she is 6'2 & has had some interest from D-1s. I would like to know how to get a tryout with a central ar team. She has been keeping up with the Central girls & thinks that would be her school choice here. FYI, she's coming to her grands because of mom issues.Thanks for any help.

BigLion10

Send her down here to England we are a 2A power and can always find room for her. Great community and school as well

chickasaw fan

Hogg,I know u said central Arkansas but what about Northeast Arkansas.?? A guy named Hoffman runs Ar Hoopsters. He does alot of skill development and plays in a bunch of NCAA certified events throughout the spring, summer, and fall. He has a web site with all his info. google ar hoopster or his name.

WPWells

Or not? Why would he do that when he clearly said Central? Clearly they live in the central part of the state and won't be packing up to move to NEA

NEA Razorback olfan

Who did she play AAU for?
At 6'2 she would help any arkansas AAU team !!
Good luck to her!!

Straydog6

hogfan2003 Check your Private Message, Should have program that may interest you and if not can definitely connect you to several others that may be a good fit.  Good luck and have a great day!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas