• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

4-2a week 3 Hackett @ Magazine

Started by Hornet4ever, September 15, 2014, 02:30:25 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Hornet4ever

Hackett comes off a tough but hard fought loss against 8th ranked Hector. Predictions? After seeing Hackett play Hector the way they did I'm going with Hackett 28-7. Go Hornets, don't overlook the rattlers.

mtindian42

CALPREPS.COM
Your source for high school football scores, standings & rankings

PROJECT A MATCHUP

neutral field
[2014] Hackett (AR) 31, [2014] Leftwich [J. D.] (Magazine, AR) 3

HorseFeathers

hornets by 35. . . . From what's been posted here magazine is hurting. . .

highschoolball

After watching Hackett giving Hector a scare I'll say the Hornets will handle magazine and the rest of the 4-2a fine and dandy. Hornets by 30

HorseFeathers

Have you guys heard anything about mountainburg? Just curious what they got this year . . .

highschoolball

From what research I've seen, Hackett supposedly scrimmaged Cedarville pre-season and from what I've heard and seen on here is that Hackett whipped em. Then week one Cedarville posted a 42-14 win over 'Burg. So I guess will just have to see what 'Burg brings to the table against the two power houses of the conference.

ATU

Magazine want beat anyone but Hartford.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: ATU on September 15, 2014, 05:48:17 pm
Magazine want beat anyone but Hartford.

They could beat Decatur....I think that because Decatur played Hartford to a 10-4 game...

rattlerfan24

14th meeting! A chance to tie the series! Looking for the first win of the season!  Hope to see us play hard!#rattlerpride

mtindian42

bfp

highschoolball

Hackett 35-7. Hackett is too much for the Rattlers

HorseFeathers

Quote from: highschoolball on September 19, 2014, 02:30:03 pm
Hackett 35-7. Hackett is too much for the Rattlers

and Hackett gets the mercy rule before the 7 is scored late in the 4th on the scrubs

Suzuki Libation Nation

highschoolball

Hornet4ever

Hackett way too much for Magazine. Defense made plays all over the field. 33-0 hornets.

Hornet4ever

Hackett way too much for Magazine. Defense made plays all over the field. 33-0 hornets.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas