• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

marked tree indians @ barton bears

Started by mtindian42, September 14, 2014, 03:35:07 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

mtindian42

September 14, 2014, 03:35:07 pm Last Edit: September 19, 2014, 11:55:49 am by mtindian42
don't see us wining this game. just hope we play well...real fans... keep it real...we just ain't there yet. barton 41 mt 07

BigLion10

Good luck to the Indians hope yall pull it off but I have Barton by 14

mtindian42

thanks man...we will need it. and this game should help us going forward...in conference play.

BigLion10

No doubt man Barton is definitely a quality non conference opponent

mtindian42

yes sir no doubt... Piggott beat a very good Portageville missiour team by 9 Friday. so Piggott was no slouch lol...very good football team. and we shut them down...so that makes you fill good...

mtindian42

CALPREPS.COM
Your source for high school football scores, standings & rankings

PROJECT A MATCHUP

neutral field
[2014] Barton (Lexa, AR) 26, [2014] Marked Tree (AR) 13

bdubyab60

First road test for the Indians. Not the Barton of old but they are solid.

Bears

Definitely not the Barton of old, we are young and small. We do have talent but have to start clicking on all cylinders and we're not doing that right now. Hopefully we win but don't think ya'll are outmatched by any means this year.

mtindian42

September 14, 2014, 10:57:24 pm #8 Last Edit: September 14, 2014, 11:14:08 pm by mtindian42
hey man I know how you fill...we have a lot of talent...but just don't think we are all the way back just yet...and we struggle really bad on the road...

BigLion10

This could be a big jump if MT can hang in there and possibly pull the upset

cuz

mtindian42

I seen where hootens has us to lose by 23...guise they would know...

Bears

Marked Tree's head football coach got tossed in the 2nd Qtr rightfully so. What he did was just uncalled for and a few of their players have been playing dirty having late personal foul hits and cussing back at the refs getting penalties called on them. That being said the score is 41-8 at Half the Bears are rolling! Marked Tree isn't a terrible team but when the team reflects the coach and how he acts it definitely shows. Bears will roll big the rest of the night get ready for the 2nd and 3rd string teams to come in!

mtindian42

sorry  that yawl have to see that bears...i apologize for the way our town is conducting it self...its UN godly and UN called for...once again sorry...

BigLion10

mtindian42

41 to 8 at the half. haven't hurd anything since...road woes continue...

BigLion10

Dang tough one man yall bounce back tho

mtindian42

Quote from: BigLion10 on September 19, 2014, 09:32:03 pm
Dang tough one man y'all bounce back tho
hope so man. but we got a lot of things we got to fix that go far beyond XS and OS

BigLion10

Apparently so with the coach getting tossed early

bdubyab60

Does that make him unable to coach next game.

cuz

bdubyab60

mtindian42

Quote from: bdubyab60 on September 19, 2014, 10:12:04 pm
Quote from: cuz on September 19, 2014, 10:08:22 pm
Quote from: bdubyab60 on September 19, 2014, 09:47:57 pm
YEP.........
May be better off without him.
yeah he done cursed out our band after a half time show and now this...

BigLion10

mtindian42

Quote from: BigLion10 on September 19, 2014, 11:05:19 pm
Dang cursing out the band
yep because they took to long getn off the field...there was a big fall out in the tree over it...but as you can see he still there...but I think this might have been his undoing...

BigLion10

That's crazy getting mad because they don't get off the field fast enough lol

Donnie Jamon

Who gets tossed for cursing?  Refs get paid 50 bucks and the coach has a family that don't eat if he losses.  Screw the refs.

Bears

Act like an adult and you don't get tossed, act like a spoiled little five year old you get tossed. Simple

bdubyab60

September 20, 2014, 10:05:16 am #30 Last Edit: September 20, 2014, 10:45:55 am by bdubyab60
Quote from: mtindian42 on September 19, 2014, 11:03:08 pm
Quote from: bdubyab60 on September 19, 2014, 10:12:04 pm
Quote from: cuz on September 19, 2014, 10:08:22 pm
Quote from: bdubyab60 on September 19, 2014, 09:47:57 pm
YEP.........
May be better off without him.
yeah he done cursed out our band after a half time show and now this...
I was thre when he did that and it was on senior night as well.

tuna fish

Quote from: Donnie Jamon on September 20, 2014, 12:02:40 am
Who gets tossed for cursing?  Refs get paid 50 bucks and the coach has a family that don't eat if he losses.  Screw the refs.

Are you serious?  I would quote the rule for you, but I don't think that you are smart enough to understand.  If the coach was worried about his family eating, he wouldn't have acted like an idiot.  Now, he has to sit out the next game as well.  Talk about hurting your team.  Screw the stupid coach is what you should be saying.

mtindian42

September 20, 2014, 11:17:15 am #32 Last Edit: September 20, 2014, 04:30:09 pm by mtindian42
lol are you serious???? wow...

Mustang Fan

There is a lot more to coaching other than football. An example for these kids and life lessons for these kids to see how a real adult acts when times get tough

mtindian42

Quote from: Mustang Fan on September 20, 2014, 11:45:14 am
There is a lot more to coaching other than football. An example for these kids and life lessons for these kids to see how a real adult acts when times get tough
+1

Elvis

September 20, 2014, 09:12:54 pm #35 Last Edit: September 21, 2014, 12:55:03 pm by Elvis
Quote from: Bears on September 19, 2014, 08:49:30 pm
Marked Tree's head football coach got tossed in the 2nd Qtr rightfully so. What he did was just uncalled for and a few of their players have been playing dirty having late personal foul hits and cussing back at the refs getting penalties called on them. That being said the score is 41-8 at Half the Bears are rolling! Marked Tree isn't a terrible team but when the team reflects the coach and how he acts it definitely shows. Bears will roll big the rest of the night get ready for the 2nd and 3rd string teams to come in!
u have no clue what he done. Was u on the field ? No kid from MT played dirty. No coach every cursed so get ur facts straight before u pop off. Barton was the better team but don't talk smack when u don't know shiinez.

bdubyab60

So he got tossed for being a good sport. Everyone lying about treetop. I've seen their sportsmanship first hand. Not saying we are angels but MTdoes get pretty chippy when they getting it out on em

Elvis

You fight for your kids. Nothing Dunn did that we haven't seen from Weathers,Wiliams or Treadway.

Donnie Jamon

Elvis, how dare you compare your coach to Epc's coach.  How dare you?

Donnie Jamon

Quote from: tuna fish on September 20, 2014, 10:21:53 am

Are you serious?  I would quote the rule for you, but I don't think that you are smart enough to understand.  If the coach was worried about his family eating, he wouldn't have acted like an idiot.  Now, he has to sit out the next game as well.  Talk about hurting your team.  Screw the stupid coach is what you should be saying.

Yes I'm serious. I have played college sports.  Have you?  You get cussed out and refs do to. Have your kid get off your tit and be a man. If a ref can't take a cussing then he needs to not be out there. Its not like it use to be.  He is out there fighting for his kids and his community.  Dunn wouldn't act like that unless something was bad wrong

Bears

Like getting upset and yelling cussing throwing a fit at the refs because you're getting spanked is totally something you should do! He seems like a great coach and leader for those young boys real class act. Total opposite from Van Paschal whose middle name is class. Goodluck to Marked Tree they got a lot of work to do starting with their suspended coach haha. 61-24 enough said now time to move on.

LCC

These kids aren't in college. Most aren't even considered adults.

Elvis

Quote from: Bears on September 21, 2014, 01:25:07 am
Like getting upset and yelling cussing throwing a fit at the refs because you're getting spanked is totally something you should do! He seems like a great coach and leader for those young boys real class act. Total opposite from Van Paschal whose middle name is class. Goodluck to Marked Tree they got a lot of work to do starting with their suspended coach haha. 61-24 enough said now time to move on.
He will coach next game ;D. Yeah we seen how good you were at Hoxie last year :'(

MajorG

I'll copy and paste the rule directly from the rules manual for HIGH SCHOOL football.  (What they do in college is irrelevant since we're not talking about college coaches or players. 

"SECTION 8 NONCONTACT UNSPORTSMANLIKE CONDUCT BY NONPLAYERS

ART. 1 . . . No coach, substitute, athletic trainer or other team attendant shall act in an unsportsmanlike manner once the game officials assume authority for the contest. Examples are, but not limited to:

a. Using profanity, insulting or vulgar language or gestures."

Excerpt From: NFHS & Bob Colgate. "2014 NFHS Football Rules Book." NFHS. iBooks.

bdubyab60

Quote from: Elvis on September 21, 2014, 12:57:24 pm
He will coach next game ;D. Yeah we seen how good you were at Hoxie last year :'(
If he is on the sideline after being ejected that would be a forfeit for MT. That's if this was turned in to AAA. And you better believe if CC sees him on the sideline they will report it.

playmaker04

Quote from: Elvis on September 21, 2014, 12:57:24 pm
he's not coaching the next game I assure you. You must not know much about high school football.

Elvis

Naw CC aint going to say nothing after the brawl they had with Westside. One coach for coupled players. Nothing will be turned in to AAA. We know the rules playermaker but just wait, and see.

Chunky69

Quote from: mtindian42 on September 19, 2014, 11:10:34 pm
yep because they took to long getn off the field...there was a big fall out in the tree over it...but as you can see he still there...but I think this might have been his undoing...
he didn't cuss out the band. You're ignorant

bdubyab60

Quote from: Chunky69 on September 21, 2014, 04:17:12 pm
Quote from: mtindian42 on September 19, 2014, 11:10:34 pm
he didn't cuss out the band. You're ignorant
Get off the river darn field is what he said to the band.

Lions84

Glad the Bears won and shame on the MT COACH.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas