• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bearden at Parkers Chapel 09-19-14

Started by the game, September 14, 2014, 12:52:05 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

the game

Beardens first road game of the year ...  Bears offense clicking pretty good , but it's only been two games and not sure of the competition ... Parkers Chapel lost a close one to a good Magnet Cove team week 1 and last Friday they had a big win on the road at Springhill ... I know PC has a tough RB , do they mainly run or do they mix it up a bit ? 

mtindian42

September 14, 2014, 01:56:42 pm #1 Last Edit: September 19, 2014, 11:45:40 am by mtindian42
pc is flying high after last weeks beat down of sh...but bearden is no sh. bears bring the Trojans back to earth. bearden 28 PC 06

THA TRUTH

mtindian42

CALPREPS.COM
Your source for high school football scores, standings & rankings

PROJECT A MATCHUP

neutral field
[2014] Bearden (AR) 42, [2014] Parkers Chapel (El Dorado, AR) 19

cuz

Quote from: the game on September 14, 2014, 12:52:05 pm
  Beardens first road game of the year ...  Bears offense clicking pretty good , but it's only been two games and not sure of the competition ... Parkers Chapel lost a close one to a good Magnet Cove team week 1 and last Friday they had a big win on the road at Springhill ... I know PC has a tough RB , do they mainly run or do they mix it up a bit ?
Game they normally mix it up. I'm not sure if Tyson graduated or not but if he didn't he had a pretty good arm. I think Bearden will rest their starters at half time.....

THA TRUTH

Yea he graduated but he wasn't a very good qb throwing the ball at all

trojan52

Tyson graduated, he could chunk that ball to the moon. Just because its my team i gotta go with em, may or may not be my actual feelings.. but i say pc 34  bearden 26

THA TRUTH

jsk

I hate it for PC! Bearden Bears no issues.

trojan52

I know truth.. but i cant root for the other team, gotta stay loyal  ;)

THA TRUTH

trojan52

very true, that prediction is more so what i would like to happen that what i actually believe. but anything is possible on any given night, pc will definitely have to play the game of their lives to keep up at all, along with bearden having an off night. Not likely though ::)

cuz

Quote from: trojan52 on September 15, 2014, 01:29:47 pm
very true, that prediction is more so what i would like to happen that what i actually believe. but anything is possible on any given night, pc will definitely have to play the game of their lives to keep up at all, along with bearden having an off night. Not likely though ::)
Hey is PC got the game on the radio???

trojan52

Quote from: cuz on September 15, 2014, 01:51:29 pm

No idea, when i was there they played it on the eagle, i think that's 97.1 but I'm not sure. I'm the wrong guy to be asking for information, i haven't been in the US in a year. They prolly still got it on the eagle if you find out which station that is

bleudog

September 15, 2014, 09:38:22 pm #14 Last Edit: September 15, 2014, 09:45:29 pm by bleudog

Radio station in El Doradeaux dropped PC year before last just like they did JC.  Here's PC's web stream link:

http://hs.parkerschapelschool.com/athletics/p_c_broadcast_network

And Game, +1 for the thread title format. ;)

SECFOOTBALLFAN

Bears roll. PC has another "we're not very good" year

It might not help that when hiring the PC head football coach, the PC administration was more concerned about him yielding to basketball than anything else.

Because of this the Horstkamp grizzlies will take the blue and white Trojans of Hwy 15 S behind the woodshed.

cuz

Quote from: SECFOOTBALLFAN on September 15, 2014, 09:52:21 pm
Bears roll. PC has another "we're not very good" year

It might not help that when hiring the PC head football coach, the PC administration was more concerned about him yielding to basketball than anything else.

Because of this the Horstkamp grizzlies will take the blue and white Trojans of Hwy 15 S behind the woodshed.
PC's always catered to Basketball. Moved over to Baseball for a little while when they won state, but football has never been treated as a priority sport there and never will. They run the only coach off who tried to do it............

bleudog

8-2A
STRONG (15) at Hampton: Hampton allowed more than 300 rushing yards last week in a 29-point loss to No. 2 Bearden, while Strong rolled up 382 total yards in a 26-point win over Hermitage.

WOODLAWN (6) at Hermitage: Woodlawn won this matchup 72-52 Week 10 last year. Hamburg JV defeated Woodlawn 20-16 last week, while Strong handled Hermitage 48-22.

BEARDEN (28) at Parkers Chapel: No. 2 Bearden rushed for more than 300 yards last week in a 42-13 win over Hampton. Senior LB Justin Horstkamp intercepted two passes. Bearden's O line has played well early, led by senior center Jesse Hawkins, junior left tackle Sam Williams (offer from UL-Monroe) and senior right tackle Austin Hall (offer from Arkansas Tech). Parkers Chapel big-played scrappy Spring Hill 31-6 last week with sophomore RB Dezmon Jackson running 20 times for 115 yards and two TDs. Junior QB Reagan Cates completed 10 of 17 passes for 149 yards and two TDs. Senior Dakovi Hay ran four times for 79 yards and a TD.

RISON (8) at C. Harmony Grove: Rison has won five in a row in this series by an average of 18 points. No. 1 Junction City whipped Rison 48-8 last week following another Wildcat family tragedy: a former player committed suicide last week with the funeral Friday afternoon. Rison lost three fumbles early Friday night and trailed 26-0 after one quarter.

JUNCTION CITY is open.

jsk

The super @ PC is now pushing football. I hear he believes the program should be first in the world of sports. We'll see. We all know that is your money maker in high school sports.

THA TRUTH

Baseball is king gonna have to wait for a drop off

bleudog

the game

Nice night for football ... PC receives opening kick and has a good dive , but Bears stop them on 4th down with a touchback pass interception by Keiaron Nelson ... Jamond runs 29 yards to mid field ... Pass from Jamond to D.Smith down to PC 27 ... Jamond runs 13 to the PC14 ... Ross runs in td out of the the single wing ...  pat bad ... Bearden 6 PC 0 ...7 min left 1st qtr

the game

Parkers Chapel RB Dezmon Jackson is the man right now , dragging people after hits , Bears tighten up and take over on their own 10 ... Jamond runs 58 yards to PC 32 ... Jamond 23 yards to the PC 9 ...   Devontae Ross down to the 1 ...  Ross gets the td next play ...  pat good ... Bears 13 PC 0 ... 2min left 1st qtr ...

cuz

the game

September 19, 2014, 07:39:53 pm #24 Last Edit: September 19, 2014, 07:42:40 pm by the game
Quote from: cuz on September 19, 2014, 07:35:39 pm
Hey game are you watching the game????
Audio only ... wish we could have borrowered y'alls video setup for the game ...  just had a incident and a PC player ejected on the touchdown run by Keairon Nelson  ... Bearden 20 Parkers Chapel 0 ... It's $9.95 a year football and basketball ... "www.coatesmedia.com"

cuz

Click on the stream above and you can watch it....

the game

Quote from: cuz on September 19, 2014, 07:42:20 pm
Click on the stream above and you can watch it....
Watch you talking about cuz ... where can you watch it ?

cuz

Bleu posted about 6 or so post above just click on it on ur laptop and it's like JC's....

cuz

Quote from: bleudog on September 15, 2014, 09:38:22 pm

Radio station in El Doradeaux dropped PC year before last just like they did JC.  Here's PC's web stream link:

http://hs.parkerschapelschool.com/athletics/p_c_broadcast_network

And Game, +1 for the thread title format. ;)
here you go....

the game

Quote from: cuz on September 19, 2014, 07:47:38 pm
Bleu posted about 6 or so post above just click on it on ur laptop and it's like JC's....
Thanks cuz I see it know , I've been listening but going to watch now ... Thanks 8)

cuz

cuz

bleudog

Bearden   28
Parkers      7

At the half

bleudog

Bearden   28
Parkers    14

end of third

the game

Bears Keairon Nelson td and 2pts ... Bearden 36  PC 14

cuz

44-20 Bearden final
A lot closer than I expected............

the game

September 19, 2014, 09:58:45 pm #36 Last Edit: September 19, 2014, 10:04:42 pm by the game
Quote from: cuz on September 19, 2014, 09:51:23 pm
44-20 Bearden final
Hope Ross is ok he only played 1st qtr and Keshonn Lee didn't dress out at all ... so Bearden was limited a little bit on offense , defense is going to have to play much better and need the injury situation to improve soon ... off date next Friday then home against Strong and a roadtrip to Woodlawn before the JC game ... lot's of things to work on but Bears will have the time to do it ...

cuz

Quote from: the game on September 19, 2014, 09:58:45 pm
Quote from: cuz on September 19, 2014, 09:51:23 pm
44-20 Bearden final
Hope Ross is ok he only played 1st qtr and Keshonn Lee didn't dress out at all ... so Bearden was limited a little bit on offense , defense is going to have to play much better and need the injury situation to improve soon ... off date next Friday then home against Strong before the JC game ... lot's of things to work on but Bears will have the time to do it ...
Hope none of the injuries were bad. Lot of bad snaps by both teams. Dancy would of had a Field day in the Defense I saw. Hope everyone gets well............

bleudog

THA TRUTH

After what I have seen this season so far and especially last night baring some sort of collection of horrible injuries JC has it all sewed up

catbearfan1

Bearden will be just fine if D Ross injury isn't serious. Rumor has it that he's really hurt though... We'll wait and see. Sloppy win last night by the Bears. But a win is a wine. I believe our defense was more limited than anything else, we had 3 starters out for most of the game.

THA TRUTH

Yea he wasn't putting any wait on it when they took him off the field or to the locker room at half

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas