• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Des Arc vs Brinkley

Started by RiverEagle079, September 13, 2014, 08:49:19 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Who will win?

Des Arc
Brinkley

RiverEagle079

big E

Brinkley has got some athletes I still think if you hit em in the mouth they will lay down but if you dont you got your hands full.

RiverEagle079

i didnt watch last nights game was busy winning shotguns and bows at a auction but these boys are not scared to hit someone

mtindian42

September 13, 2014, 12:52:43 pm #3 Last Edit: September 19, 2014, 11:23:16 am by mtindian42
DA got a win they are a proud program that got hummeld last year by jc. but now they are back on track...getting there first win since...and now the eagles are out to prove the 2a runer ups are back...eagles 30 Brinkley 7

big E

Oh that would bring old buck back to earth.

bigworm

jbtiger73

Im here. And what's this "down to earth" talk. Sounds like bitterness.

big E

Nope just ribbin you.I like to get you all riled up.lol

jbtiger73

I was a lil bit. But were mentally better than we have ever been

bigworm

Sorry pick, but I really think brinkley has some fire and plenty of horses. But I hope im wrong. Ill be pullin for the greenies since jb didnt get me some popcorn at the bizen scrimmage.

Buck 22
eagles 20

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: bigworm on September 13, 2014, 11:26:23 pm
Sorry pick, but I really think brinkley has some fire and plenty of horses. But I hope im wrong. Ill be pullin for the greenies since jb didnt get me some popcorn at the bizen scrimmage.

Buck 22
eagles 20

No need in apologizing, it is what it is. Lol

cuz

Eagles soar high and win this one..............

cuz

Calpreps projections have been pretty accurate this year, let's see how this works out..............
neutral field
[2014] Des Arc (AR) 21, [2014] Brinkley (AR) 10

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: cuz on September 14, 2014, 08:36:15 am
Calpreps projections have been pretty accurate this year, let's see how this works out..............
neutral field
[2014] Des Arc (AR) 21, [2014] Brinkley (AR) 10

If the refs are like they usually are at Brinkley, that will equate to an even ball game. 😱

jbtiger73

Idk where u got that from pick. They usually screw us at home.

Bears

Coach Prescott and the Eagles beat the Tigers by running the option all over them come Friday night. Go Eagles

RiverEagle079

Des Arc will take a page out of the Razorbacks handbook this week Run it down your throat till you give up and lay down!!!

RiverEagle079

chirp chirp chirp chirp...... this thread is dead

MomaLion

I think the Tigers are gonna surprise some folks.  I wouldn't underestimate them.

bigworm

I cant believe im about to say this, but I agree with you moma.  ;D

MomaLion

Well, will wonders never cease? lol

Lions84

Eagles pluck out the eye of the Tiger.

littleman

its hard to tell how good Brinkley really is. There running backs looked good against PW, but that's PW! I would look good against that team. There O-Line is lazy to a degree, #44 only runs hard when he is in the open field, that center takes up 3 gaps though. If Brinkley could learn how to win against the good teams, they would be tough, any of there backs could start for most teams in the 6AA, with maybe the exception of Hazen, they are that good in my opinion. They are not very physical, so that will be an issue with Des Arc, because they are always physical, especially under this coach they have now. Im  gonna say Des Arc wins , but only by 1.

bdubyab60

echo5whiskey

No character and work ethic in Brinkley, Ill take Des Arc anytime.

littleman

I'm gonna disagree with the no character in Brinkley , those kids have plenty of that. There a good looking team, and they will surprise you. Did a good job with that vere. They seemed to be good kids. They still use volunteer assistant coaches , which is a no no and probably gonna end up costing these kids. They also have an ineligible player who started last week. .the kid transferred from PW in August. You have to transfer by July 1 to be eligible.

RiverEagle079

I was told that by another person.  If that is true then Brinkley has some serious issues

SECFOOTBALLFAN

RiverEagle079

wish i could be there unfortunatly working evenings kills that option but you all will have to keep me posted

Cheek

Lions84

keohog

Quote from: littleman on September 15, 2014, 06:45:08 pm
I'm gonna disagree with the no character in Brinkley , those kids have plenty of that. There a good looking team, and they will surprise you. Did a good job with that vere. They seemed to be good kids. They still use volunteer assistant coaches , which is a no no and probably gonna end up costing these kids. They also have an ineligible player who started last week. .the kid transferred from PW in August. You have to transfer by July 1 to be eligible.
No comment from jb on this???

jbtiger73

Why should I? I let the ignorant people speak their minds. its actually entertaining. we just play football. that's it. I know everyone is picking DA. and that's everyone's opinion. no problem with that at all. as far as that other stuff KEO, well...............

Doc Holiday

Well lookey there, gotta picture of a Tiger getting ahold of an Eagle!

Naw, Des Arc rolls in this one. Ha!

big E

Hey jb I actually think yall can pull this off.

jbtiger73

Hopefully. Guys have been working very hard and are extremely focused

MomaLion

I'm thinking Brinkley upsets the Eagles.

littleman

That picture of tiger with an eagle, that has to be an old picture. That guy hasn't had a birdie in months.

Lions84

Buck got the athletes but Des Arc got the discipline and hard hitting.

littleman

Quote from: jbtiger73 on September 17, 2014, 03:23:54 pm
Why should I? I let the ignorant people speak their minds. its actually entertaining. we just play football. that's it. I know everyone is picking DA. and that's everyone's opinion. no problem with that at all. as far as that other stuff KEO, well...............
Quote from: Doc Holiday on September 17, 2014, 05:25:36 pm

Well lookey there, gotta picture of a Tiger getting ahold of an Eagle!

Naw, Des Arc rolls in this one. Ha!
Quote from: jbtiger73 on September 17, 2014, 03:23:54 pm
The definition of ignorant is not having any knowledge of A SITUATION. I do know that you have a kid that is not eligible, I do know that you pose as an assistant coach! You are not a certified teacher in the state of Arkansas, you do not have a coaching credential! Volunteer assistants are not allowed in the state of Arkansas for, Football, Basketball, and Track. That's what I know. Don't take my word for it, call The AAA. Ask how many teams have forfeited games because of this. I would love for us to sit down and talk to the AAA about this, but that would cost those kids that have worked so hard to do what they do. At the end of the day this is about the kids. I think Brinkley could have a good team. I really hope they do well because We are apart  of the same conference. PW chose not to turn you guys in. Y'all whipped us ,so it would have been, lets say less than appropriate. Other schools might not be as forgiving. This is out there not just from me, but other coaches have knowledge of this. This could cost you 2 years worth of victories. ASk your Supt. about the games they forfeited at Dollarway when he was there. Worm ask Coach Farmer about it, just please don't call me ignorant. Good luck to both the tigers and the eagles. Des Arc , Brinkley looks real good in pads, they play well also, real well.

jbtiger73

first of all, I wasn't talking about you. I was talking about the ecowhiskey guy. and second, you definitely don't have to be certified to take stats. anyone can do that. never call plays or send in plays. and been doing it for a long time. but now its an issue all of a sudden. but anyway. hope your team stays up, and have a great game vs. the red lions.

cav2012

jbtiger73

the guy that keeps stats is not considered coaching. if that was the case, then every team in the state would be considered to have volunteer coaches. also when a kid moves into a district by the 2nd day of August, they are also eligible. just saying, facts are facts. I may not know much, but I definitely know that.

littleman

That kid lives in the PW School District, he was a board transfer on Aug 13, HE lives in the same house he lived in last year.

littleman

no ill will towards you jb. I really hope Brinkley makes some noise, y'all have got some talent. Good luck tomorrow night, go get em. The Tiger wood picture was stupid. really hope y'all play better than that guy. He is terrible. GO TIGERS!!!!

Doc Holiday

Quote from: littleman on September 18, 2014, 02:25:35 pm
no ill will towards you jb. I really hope Brinkley makes some noise, y'all have got some talent. Good luck tomorrow night, go get em. The Tiger wood picture was stupid. really hope y'all play better than that guy. He is terrible. GO TIGERS!!!!

littleman

jbtiger73

Thanks. Hopefully yall take care of those red lions

MomaLion

Hey now JB, where's the Monroe Co love??? lol ;D

big E

Jb has been brought over to the dark side moma.lol

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas