• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

jonesboro westside @ cross county week 3

Started by playmaker04, September 12, 2014, 11:12:00 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

playmaker04

Cross county's third game against a 4a schools. Westside got killed by hoxie. Cc lost a close one to Arkansas baptist air attack. Home game for cc. I'm gonna say cc 33 westside 21

bdubyab60

Donnie Jamon

mtindian42

September 13, 2014, 01:15:40 am #3 Last Edit: September 19, 2014, 11:41:40 am by mtindian42
change of heart westside 34 cc 31. good solid ball game...

playmaker04

Idk. Kinda worried about the craft kid from westside. He had 153 rushing on hoxie. But a lot of that could have come against the sub's.

bdubyab60

Quote from: mtindian42 on September 13, 2014, 01:15:40 am
this is not the same westside from years past...how ever cc is hard to beat at home. cc 28 westside 20.
Not much difference. Just extra stood spots now so they can make the playoffs.

mtindian42

CALPREPS.COM
Your source for high school football scores, standings & rankings

PROJECT A MATCHUP

neutral field
[2014] Cross County (Cherry Valley, AR) 34, [2014] Westside (Jonesboro, AR) 27

playmaker04

Cc having trouble scoring in the red zone. Stopped 3 times inside 10 yard line against AB. Secondary played better in second half against pass happy AB.

AAAAA...EAST...JACKETS

Up the middle right....up the middle left every play!!!!!!  you're not gonna score.....he's done it for years...

mrkingark

September 17, 2014, 09:42:18 am #9 Last Edit: September 17, 2014, 09:46:25 am by mrkingark
Quote from: AAAAA...EAST...JACKETS on September 17, 2014, 12:44:44 am
Up the middle right....up the middle left every play!!!!!!  you're not gonna score.....he's done it for years...
Yea but some how they always end up top 10 in scoring ever year in AA, looks like they're 6th this year so far, so your pretty much clueless....they need a defense!!!!!!

Lions84

mtindian42

mtindian42

Quote from: mrkingark on September 17, 2014, 09:42:18 am
Quote from: AAAAA...EAST...JACKETS on September 17, 2014, 12:44:44 am
lol you sound like a don Campbell guy...everone knew coach Campbell had 2 plays and they still could not stop them...

hssportfan

As mentioned in an earlier post, Westside is not the Westside of old. Got to go with my fellow Warriors in what I wouldn't consider an upset. Westside 28-20.

playmaker04

Quote from: Lions84 on September 17, 2014, 01:51:46 pm
T-Birds bomb Westside for HC.
this is not homecoming but the tbirds have a tendency to come out a little flat in games. They don't wanna do that Friday night. I think the speed of Davis and the power game of Andrews will be the difference. Still say cc by 12.

playmaker04

Passing game is still struggling. 1-10 against AB.

bdubyab60

Those passes didnt happen to be around the 10 yard line did they?

playmaker04

Westside was more physical than CC. Turnovers, penalties hurt but defense gave up way to many big plays. CC qb had a career game with 4 TD passes. Westside couldn't stop CC but turnovers in westside territory spelled doom.

Donnie Jamon

If Westside hung 47 on ya then you in big trouble.

playmaker04

I really thought CC rushing defense would be better but westside hurts with trap plays and draws.

bdubyab60

You'll be facing the same against EPC. With a better QB and just got one of our major weapons back from injury.

One thing that worries me about EPC is we won't really be tested until we play Earle

playmaker04

Quote from: bdubyab60 on September 20, 2014, 10:17:07 am
You'll be facing the same against EPC. With a better QB and just got one of our major weapons back from injury.

One thing that worries me about EPC is we won't really be tested until we play Earle
oh if we hold epc under 50 it will be a miracle. Y'all don't rebuild, y'all reload. I give the credit to the kids and the coaches at epc for instilling a winning attitude there. Those kids go in thinking their going to win every game. I keep waiting for that at CC.

playmaker04

Earle got the brakes beat off them at highland. But the are pretty good with hog commit Deon Stewart.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas