• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fouke @ Dierks

Started by Big Boy, September 12, 2014, 10:29:36 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Big Boy

What's everyones thoughts on this one?  Will there be a squatch siting next Fri night in the Holler?  Nah, Outlaws win by 20.  Go Big Blue!

tacklethis...

Defense has to play better early in the game. Not so good thru 1st quarter tonight.

whoknows

Fouke got a half way decent team this year don't they

Ball Hawk

Gabriel

Just keep riding that dream outlaws..........yall finally get to see a real team next Friday night when those PANTHERS come rolling into town...it might be close but I doubt Fouke will let off on yall like they did every team so far this year....Fouke by 23, final score 41-18

WPWells

Blue

Quote from: Gabriel on September 13, 2014, 10:34:16 am
Just keep riding that dream outlaws..........yall finally get to see a real team next Friday night when those PANTHERS come rolling into town...it might be close but I doubt Fouke will let off on yall like they did every team so far this year....Fouke by 23, final score 41-18

HAHA I love it a team beats Mineral and Foreman and decide they are good. You wont be as arrogant next week

Blue

I am excited for this game, Fouke is no doubt improved since they finally hired a coach who doesn't switch offensive philosophy 2-3 times a game. They have beat a couple 7AA teams that likely won't make the playoffs and believe they are world beaters. The Outlaws have beaten a JV team and Mountain Pine so we don't know how good either team really is. I can see the Outlaws have kept the offense as bland as possible with the starters only going about a half in both games. The Outlaws will bring a more aggressive offensive attack this week if need be.

Gabriel

Dierks is a good team or at least they are supposed to be but beating a JV team and mountain pine doesn't impress anyone outside of dierks....

tacklethis...

Quote from: Gabriel on September 13, 2014, 08:02:10 pm
Dierks is a good team or at least they are supposed to be but beating a JV team and mountain pine doesn't impress anyone outside of dierks....

And beating Mineral and Foreman(who beat Genoa) don't impress anyone much either.

old boy of fall

It shouldn't.  Those were wins before a down was played.  I have some respect for Dierks, but I believe the Panthers will squeak through. Panthers by a score after a bloody battle.

outlaw2929

Outlaws have too many weapons,Dierks 42-18

Monster05

Quote from: outlaw2929 on September 13, 2014, 10:52:09 pm
Outlaws have too many weapons,Dierks 42-18

Too bad those weapons will be firing blanks! Panthers by as many as they want!

outlaws4life26

Man  i can see this thread getting heated already. Looking forward to this thread being as good as the game friday night. Fouke has improved from past years but next few weeks could tell the story of there season. I see them being     2-3 after next 3 weeks. Dierks gets the win in this one 41-21.

Ball Hawk

That must some grade A you smoking pal. Fouke is garbage, maybe this year they are just a little less garbage but still bad nonetheless. Outlaws will run and pass at will. This won't be 4man you are playing. Like I said Outlaws by 21

Proud Buckaroo

Just let them over look Dierks. They are too worried about getting a "state championship." Lollll.

Gabriel

Most people have never even heard of mountain pine...and a jv team speaks for itself. ......ask any old timers including myself if theyve ever heard of foreman......or mineral springs...they at least used to have a tradition of winning. ...I remember when our coaches used to pull all of us starters when we played dierks because he didn't wana run the score up....guess we'll see Friday night. ...ill wager that the refs have to help yall more than a few times if the outlosers actually win.

Proud Buckaroo

If the game is at Fouke. You are dead set on the ref comment.

Gabriel

Lol @ bucky....everyone knows that refs have always hated Fouke. ..due to jealousy mainly....yall got some big boys but all that inbreeding up there has rendered the majority of the area ignorant....

Proud Buckaroo

September 14, 2014, 01:55:55 pm #19 Last Edit: September 14, 2014, 02:35:48 pm by Proud Buckaroo
Apparently there is more ignorance in Fluke, Arkansas. Opps. I mean, Fouke.. With your lack of tradition. Fouke has one good season and all their posters or shall I say, "swamp rats" start stealing the WiFi from the local burger king.

mtindian42

September 14, 2014, 01:59:05 pm #20 Last Edit: September 19, 2014, 11:26:53 am by mtindian42
dierks should win this game. but however fouke is comeing to town with something to prove. going with fouke 27 to 26

Gabriel

Wow...to be hated by so many, its definitely jealousy..lol...yall keep up that mainline breeding! 

Proud Buckaroo

Jealous? Jealous? Bro, I'm far from being "jealous."

Big Boy

The monsters get Fouke'd up Friday night in The Holler!  Mark it down!! Guaranteed!!! 

mtindian42

CALPREPS.COM
Your source for high school football scores, standings & rankings

PROJECT A MATCHUP

neutral field
[2014] Fouke (AR) 28, [2014] Dierks (AR) 22

Bigboosy218

I have seen film on Dierks, not to good. Maybe I'm blind but I know what a good offense looks like and Dierks don't have one. Lost your kicker and the boy out there now needs so help.  I predicted Forman Vs Fouke 30+, I say Fouke beats Dierks by 21!

Gabriel

Yes its definitely jealousy. ..yall just wait til #24 starts dragging boys down the field on his way to TD's...and they call our defense OPERATION SOUTHERN WATCH.....its a NO FLY ZONE..

tacklethis...

Quote from: Gabriel on September 14, 2014, 07:20:23 pm
Yes its definitely jealousy. ..yall just wait til #24 starts dragging boys down the field on his way to TD's...and they call our defense OPERATION SOUTHERN WATCH.....its a NO FLY ZONE..

The number to watch for will be 29.

Weshallsee

I have to give Fouke a little credit. This is one of their best teams in a very long time, With that said Dierks 49 Fouke 27 :o

Ball Hawk

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on September 14, 2014, 01:55:55 pm
Apparently there is more ignorance in Fluke, Arkansas. Opps. I mean, Fouke.. With your lack of tradition. Fouke has one good season and all their posters or shall I say, "swamp rats" start stealing the WiFi from the local burger king.

lol +1

Ball Hawk

Quote from: Gabriel on September 14, 2014, 11:27:15 am
Most people have never even heard of mountain pine...and a jv team speaks for itself. ......ask any old timers including myself if theyve ever heard of foreman......or mineral springs...they at least used to have a tradition of winning. ...I remember when our coaches used to pull all of us starters when we played dierks because he didn't wana run the score up....guess we'll see Friday night. ...ill wager that the refs have to help yall more than a few times if the outlosers actually win.

You haven't ever played a down of football skin flute boy.

Lol, in the last 14 years Dierk is 7-1 against the Fouke Ups. Last time I played Fouke there was 3 or 4 of those little fellows loaded up on an ambulance.

Weshallsee

Quote from: Ball Hawk on September 14, 2014, 11:13:28 pm

You haven't ever played a down of football skin flute boy.

Lol, in the last 14 years Dierk is 7-1 against the Fouke Ups. Last time I played Fouke there was 3 or 4 of those little fellows loaded up on an ambulance.
. +1 yeah I remember that year.

whoknows

Not really for sure where this guy is getting his info... even when Dierks is terrible at football we normally beat Fouke...

outlaws4life26

September 15, 2014, 05:34:04 am #33 Last Edit: September 15, 2014, 05:48:34 am by outlaws4life26
Quote from: Ball Hawk on September 14, 2014, 09:41:13 am

That must some grade A you smoking pal. Fouke is garbage, maybe this year they are just a little less garbage but still bad nonetheless. Outlaws will run and pass at will. This won't be 4man you are playing. Like I said Outlaws by 21
Yeah their smoke is of grade A quality. The fact that they have encountered big foot speaks for itself.

Gabriel

Hey ballhawk...when did you play? Because your about to be exposed as a liar..ill tell you what son...ive watched your home stands clear after we've gone  over 300 yards of rushing by 3rd qt...dierks has NEVER sent boys out by ambulance. ...have you ever even played football?  Granted I prolly played before your time boy...I played in the early 90's....and yall were just a bunch of fat slow inbred hillbillies then like you are now...lol...you boys need to venture out of your own gene pool occasionally. .

outlaws4life26

Quote from: Gabriel on September 15, 2014, 11:07:46 am
Hey ballhawk...when did you play? Because your about to be exposed as a liar..ill tell you what son...ive watched your home stands clear after we've gone  over 300 yards of rushing by 3rd qt...dierks has NEVER sent boys out by ambulance. ...have you ever even played football?  Granted I prolly played before your time boy...I played in the early 90's....and yall were just a bunch of fat slow inbred hillbillies then like you are now...lol...you boys need to venture out of your own gene pool occasionally. .
Same story different thread wow how original with the inbred hillbillies. You are for sure mistaken about the stand clearing even back in the day when Dierks was getting smashed by MS by 60 fans never left maybe u have fair weather fans down there in squatch land but up here we support our team win or lose until the end.

Wheres your Defense

Fouke 34 Dierks 21 After a JV and Mountain Pine real test for Dierks this week, it wake up the outlaws when the panthers comes up there and beats them.  Dierks will rebound from the lost to the Panthers to battle the Go devils for district Championship!! JMO

outlaw2929

Fouke has not seen anything like they will see Friday night. Better wear your big boy pants! Dierks will move the ball at will, running and passing.

Crackerjaxon

Gabrielle!!! IDIOT!! OUTLAWS 48-FOUKE14

WPWells

My roommate up here at college is from Dierks. Outlaws by three scores

Southwestbandit

Proud Buckaroo

It's so hilarious that these Fouke posters are living through these players now. It's okay that you guys have zero tradition. It's okay to suck. I'm sorry you never got that letterman jacket. Monster05 makes posts about people being gay and this fool makes posts about "inbred hillbillies." Lol. I'm about to call your local Burger King and let them know their employees are stealing the WiFi instead of sweeping the lobby and cleaning the urinal.

Monster05

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on September 15, 2014, 03:40:29 pm
It's so hilarious that these Fouke posters are living through these players now. It's okay that you guys have zero tradition. It's okay to suck. I'm sorry you never got that letterman jacket. Monster05 makes posts about people being gay and this fool makes posts about "inbred hillbillies." Lol. I'm about to call your local Burger King and let them know their employees are stealing the WiFi instead of sweeping the lobby and cleaning the urinal.

I believe I clarified things on a previous thread, PB. I have been getting many messages from other Fearless Friday readers trying to get me to find out if you and Buck Fever are an item. I denied the requests at the time but after seeing the signs that others were seeing, I decided to do what the people wanted and try to get you to clarify the stance. You both have done so admirably. Through much adversity you two have weathered the storm. Who cares that your posts piggy-back off of one another so regularly that people start to believe you are either the same person with two names, or an item all by yourselves? Man, I am telling you, the inbox was flooded with people who believed I was just bold enough to find out. Just trying to give the people of Fearless what they want. I am sorry...  :'(

TheBigTrollkowski

Man, I used to love traveling to Dierks to play, Wish I could check this one out.

Fouke 28 Dierks 21

whoknows

I see ole monster05 got his imagination going... runs in their blood down there...

Ball Hawk

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on September 15, 2014, 03:40:29 pm

lol!!!

;D

Ball Hawk

I'm still in shock those Fouke ups are talking about being good. I've literally never remember them being good....winning a game.....completing a pass.....gaining a yard....

This is no lie, I remember one game against Fouke they had 2 kids on the sidelines passing some dudes cup back and forth and pretending it was a breathing apparatus.....no lie.

cuz

Quote from: mtindian42 on September 14, 2014, 04:44:20 pm
CALPREPS.COM
Your source for high school football scores, standings & rankings

PROJECT A MATCHUP

neutral field
[2014] Fouke (AR) 28, [2014] Dierks (AR) 22

Common opponents in 2013
Fouke
2013-09-06 at Mineral Springs  W, 29 - 8       
2013-09-13 Foreman  W, 43 - 27
Dierks
2013 Mineral Springs  W, 30 - 8
2013 Foreman W, 45 - 0
Overall Dierks leads 7 - 1
I'll go with Dierks in a close one 21-14

Mohawk 54

Don't see this one being close at all, Dierks wins BIG.

whoknows

Didn't get much out of the monsters today...

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas