• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Parkers Chapel at Spring Hill

Started by Rida4Life, September 11, 2014, 09:06:19 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Rida4Life

Any thoughts on this one?  I know PC got beat by a traditionally good Magnet Cove team last week and PC didn't play particularly well in the process.  Spring Hill got beat by a traditionally bad Bismark team so ............

I say if PC gets the kinks lined out they take this one by a couple of scores, if not it could be a long trip home from the cow pasture.

PC 22
SH 6

Ole Man River

Refer to the 7-2A picks for OMR's thoughts on this game

Ball Hawk

THA TRUTH

mhfcharlesi

PC by a bunch..SH stands a chance if they have that crew with the Tall white hat!!

cuz

Pc might win this one, they do have a pretty nice running back, but it will be a close one........... ;)

mhfcharlesi

Oh yea it will be close depending on the crew

bleudog

Quote from: Ole Man River on September 11, 2014, 09:13:41 am
Refer to the 7-2A picks for OMR's thoughts on this game

Quote from: Ole Man River on September 07, 2014, 03:29:15 pm
Week 1 has come and gone.  OMR went 7-1 on his picks only missing the Bismarck/Spring Hill game.  Now it's on to Week 2.

Parkers Chapel (0-1) at Spring Hill (0-1)
The Trojans lost to Magnet Cove 26-14, while SH lost to Bismarck 24-8.  They did not play last year.  The Trojans played an always tough MC team and came up a little short.  Now they get a rebuilding Bears team to help them to try to get back to winning.  SH got over powered by a good running Lions team.  Now they need to get things right or it's a long year for the Bears team.  Winning this week will help with the confidence factor for both teams.  OMR is going with the Bears in a close one 14-12.

mtindian42

Proud Buckaroo

The question is can Dezmond get his yards without having a good defense to back him up?

Rida4Life

the defense played pretty well last week.  They were on the field WAY too much because the offense couldn't move the ball.  I say both sides of the ball are better this week and Chapel wins big.

Ole Man River

5 turnovers and very poor tackling spells doom for SH.  Good game played by the Trojans.  #5 is a PLAYER.

mtindian42

lol got the 6 right just didn't see the 32 comeing... congrats to pc eatn my crow now...

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas