• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Magazine @ Quitman

Started by Qdog, September 11, 2014, 08:37:07 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Qdog

Quitman has a young team and will struggle this season but I think they have a chance against the rattlers.

brotherdew

Watched Magazine play Mount Ida last week. Magazine played with no heart or intensity. I have never in all my years seen a team that played with so little desire, especially at a home opener.
If they play that we against you guys, you should come away with the W.
the only bright spot I saw was the running back #28 Billy Yang. He had some fire in the tank, but had no support.

cuz

Quote from: brotherdew on September 11, 2014, 02:07:46 pm
Watched Magazine play Mount Ida last week. Magazine played with no heart or intensity. I have never in all my years seen a team that played with so little desire, especially at a home opener.
the only bright spot I saw was the running back #28 Billy Yang. He had some fire in the tank, but had no support.
Hate to hear that about Magazine, they had a good program started, was hoping they'd keep it going...........

HorseFeathers

Quote from: cuz on September 11, 2014, 07:49:10 pm
Quote from: brotherdew on September 11, 2014, 02:07:46 pm
Hate to hear that about Magazine, they had a good program started, was hoping they'd keep it going...........

Seems to have been a down hill skid since Coach jones left for Lamar..

mtindian42

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas