• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bulldogs and Colts at the patch...

Started by Pit Bull, September 09, 2014, 09:34:27 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Pit Bull

Last week was not a complete disaster for the Doggs, in fact for the coaching crew it should have represented a hodgepodge of inportant data with a Key finding being, find someone other than Clarendon to scrimmage because we got nothing out of that... However Hazen gave the Dogs different looks and represented well with a solid All-Purpose 52 defense that did the trick against our new offense and made the big stops when they needed to be made.. Bulldogs must bounce back this week to face old 3A-3 rival Rivercrest. Hopefully the Doggs can regroup, play towards their strenghts, put the right people in the right spots and roll because there is a strong Bulldog Team massed behind last week's defeat... I'm going with my Bulldogs by 7 over the Colts at the Patch...

Donnie Jamon

No it just means you aren't as good as you think.  Take your lumps and move on.

Pit Bull

Quote from: Donnie Jamon on September 09, 2014, 11:28:22 am

Trust me, we are and will be more than ready come conference play...

Bodyguard

bdubyab60

Little bit of pride on the line in this one though Pit. so doggs might want to step it up this week instead of next.

Donnie Jamon

If Rivercrest starts out 0-2 that town may run Kelley Chandler out of town with all that talent there this year.

snoopy22

Pit Bull

Quote from: bdubyab60 on September 09, 2014, 02:05:17 pm
Little bit of pride on the line in this one though Pit. so doggs might want to step it up this week instead of next.

Awwwh man, pride comes before the fall... Doggs are playing for the Post...

MomaLion

Quote from: Donnie Jamon on September 09, 2014, 11:28:22 am
+1

mtindian42

TBone70

Dang, Earle can be 0-3 going into conference play. Hope not. Good luck dogs.

Pit Bull

Quote from: TBone70 on September 10, 2014, 09:16:18 am
Dang, Earle can be 0-3 going into conference play. Hope not. Good luck dogs.

Yea, we play to get better... Doggs will be alright...

bdubyab60

Quote from: Pit Bull on September 09, 2014, 10:13:01 pm

So this is just practice?

Pit Bull

Quote from: bdubyab60 on September 10, 2014, 11:47:27 am

Of course not, no rival is more intense than the Colts and the Doggs, all I'm saying is that Friday isn't championship night either... We normally make each other better...

ISU7

Quote from: Donnie Jamon on September 09, 2014, 04:22:02 pm
If Rivercrest starts out 0-2 that town may run Kelley Chandler out of town with all that talent there this year.
We started 0-2 before, these 3 games has no effect on the Colts making the playoffs. Colts will be fine DJ..... 8)

ISU7

Quote from: Pit Bull on September 10, 2014, 12:26:04 pm

Of course not, no rival is more intense than the Colts and the Doggs, all I'm saying is that Friday isn't championship night either... We normally make each other better...
+1,  8)

Pit Bull

Quote from: ISU7 on September 10, 2014, 01:08:25 pm
Quote from: Pit Bull on September 10, 2014, 12:26:04 pm

+1,  8)

Iron sharpens Iron...

mtindian42

earle is fine...for whatever reason they procrastinate every year...then you look up and they are blowing people out they have no bussness blowing out...so the jist of it is. you want to play them early and not late.

Pit Bull

Donnie Jamon

Heard Rivercrest returned kickoff for td

Donnie Jamon

WPWells

Pit Bull

Quote from: Donnie Jamon on September 12, 2014, 07:06:53 pm

You heard that the Doggs just ate up the Colts at the Patch... Keep what you kill....

bdubyab60

NEark tigers

The Bulldogs dominated on both sides of the ball. Great game, dogs!!

Bodyguard

mtindian42

utoh...looks like the dogs have woken up...NOT GOOD NEWS...

MarionBlueDevil

The 3-3A is falling apart without the Doggs in the hunt.

ISU7

Quote from: Donnie Jamon on September 12, 2014, 07:06:53 pm
RiverCrest score on a run by qb Chew, no ko returned for a td..

Bodyguard

No. 33 and 7 can't do it all, the Colts Recievers don't want to ball at all. The Defense is tuff though...

Pit Bull

Quote from: Donnie Jamon on September 09, 2014, 04:22:02 pm

Has Kelley Chandler left the building yet?

bdubyab60

Truthfully surprised there hasnt been more talk myself?

Pit Bull

Quote from: bdubyab60 on September 15, 2014, 11:11:56 am
Truthfully surprised there hasnt been more talk myself?

Yea, the Patch is kinda quiet, it's all good though, somebody had to take the 0-2 dive, glad that we were hungrier....

mtindian42

September 15, 2014, 11:23:17 am #33 Last Edit: September 15, 2014, 02:43:07 pm by mtindian42
its not allways the coach...could be the players not buying in to the coach...causing the coach and players to clash instead of mesh...both are being stubborn...in there stance.and the coach should be...that's why hes the coach..and there the players...listing...or go home its that simple.

Pit Bull

Quote from: mtindian42 on September 15, 2014, 11:23:17 am
its not allways the coach...could be the players not buying in to the coach...causing the coach and players to clash instead of mesh...both are being stubborn...in there stance.and the coach should be...that's why hes the coach..and there the players...listing...or go home its at simple.

Definitely not the Coaches fault... RC is just young at some critical spots....

bdubyab60

They have been young the last 2 years. Not buying that one. Thye are either nto as good as what everyone thought or underperforming.

Donnie Jamon

Rivercrest starting OL averages about 160 Lbs.  Hard to run the way you want to being that small and they ran on on Earle a little bit.  33 and 22 is all Rivercrest had and has.  My cousin said EPC will beat Earle so I believe him lol..

MarionBlueDevil

Quote from: Donnie Jamon on September 15, 2014, 04:00:08 pm
Rivercrest starting OL averages about 160 Lbs.  Hard to run the way you want to being that small and they ran on on Earle a little bit.  33 and 22 is all Rivercrest had and has.  My cousin said EPC will beat Earle so I believe him lol..

Is your cousin Aaron Scales?

EPC will be a challenge, no doubt. It's also almost two months away. The Bulldogs and the Warriors each play big games between now and then.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas