• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Midland @ Barton

Started by Bears, September 08, 2014, 01:54:27 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Bears

I don't know much about Midland, but if anyone does I wouldn't mind knowing what they got this year. The Bears rolled past Marvell as expected the 2nd string played most of the 2nd half. The Bears are inexperienced and don't have much depth this season, but could get things going with their offense because it is hard to stop. Hoping the Bears can pull off another Big win at home this Friday.

HorseFeathers

Weakest Non-Conference schedule in the history of football?

Midland will probably be about like Marvell....They played @ Hector a couple years ago, and were terrible...

big E

They run the same offence yall run or at least they did last year.Not much speed not very big.

Bears

Quote from: HF on September 08, 2014, 02:21:35 pm
Weakest Non-Conference schedule in the history of football?

Midland will probably be about like Marvell....They played @ Hector a couple years ago, and were terrible...
It's definitely a good year to have this non-conference schedule, we're going to need it just to get things going for conference.

lilmomma0324

I think a better word than "terrible" could be used when speaking of my Mustangs! How about young and inexperienced, new to football? Have people forgotten what it was like to be new to a sport...that it takes several years to build a program. This is our first full fledged varsity year and the Midland Mustangs play with HEART and DETERMINATION! They never give up! We may not win a game this season but we will come out fighting!!! GO MUSTANGS!

Mustang Fan

Hector vrs Midland game couple years ago was suppose to be midlands 9th grade against hector JV team.  Hector decided to play their sr varsity against a jr high first year team HP.

Mustang Fan

Hey Bears,  Midland runs the triple option on offense.  This is first year for football so to go along with inexperience we also have issue with depth.  We have a group of young men wanting to start a program at Midland for the future.

the game

Good luck Midland ...it does take a few years , sometimes more than a few years to be a winning program , but with hard work and support from the community it will come ...

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Mustang Fan on September 08, 2014, 05:17:47 pm
Hector vrs Midland game couple years ago was suppose to be midlands 9th grade against hector JV team.  Hector decided to play their sr varsity against a jr high first year team HP.

News to me to be honest....Was told you guys roster showed a couple seniors etc.

We played our Starters 2 series or so...but best of luck to Midland

Lions84

Bears will roll and back ups get plenty of reps.

mtindian42

Qdog

Hang in there Midland, it's a process and it takes time. Glad you guys are getting to play this sport. Friday nights in the fall will never be the same once the community gets used to the idea of supporting a football team, good luck!!!!

Lions84

mtindian42

yeah barton will feast on them...but barton is one of the states most known schools as well...midland will have nothing to be ashamed of...

lilmomma0324

I am so touched by the sportsmanship of the Barton Bears! They helped our young men up after tackles. Their cheerleaders came over and led our fans in cheers. I will never forget this night even though we lost. Thank you Barton Bears. You are one classy group of athletes!

MustangMomma1

Barton Bears was a class act last nite!!  From the sportsmanship on the field from the players to the cheerleaders coming to the Mustang side to cheer for our team to the Barton Coach taking time to come talk to our boys after the game!!  We are playing our first year in 2A with a group of 15 boys!  These boys play both ways and never give up.  They are hard working and dedicated to the implementation of football to our school.  Barton will forever be dear to my heart for showing even if they are winning their class act never waivers.

MomaLion

I'm really glad y'all had a good experience.  Keep your heads up and playing hard and the wins will come :)

mtindian42

hats off to the barton bears...sounds like more schools including ours needs to pattern them...

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas