• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hermitage/Strong week 2

Started by heavyhittaz_7, September 07, 2014, 07:48:05 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

heavyhittaz_7

The hermits lost a close one 12 to 15  aganist LC. abou 2" of rain fell right before the game costing alot of sloppy play for both teams. The defense played good givein up one touchdown the other one came off the openin  kick off. Thomas rushed for 128 yards but kept losein his footing. Hopefully offense can get going this week.

cuz

Should be a good game, Hermitage might even take it...................

heavyhittaz_7

Do u know any info on strong? what they look like last week or anything. And yea it should just hope the bottom dont fall out again right before the game.

Dragon I

They looked like their coach was in over his head.  They had enough to beat Murfreesboro, but were in complete disarray.

heavyhittaz_7

Man thats never good. Hopefully we can come out with a W then just got to get the ball moveing on offense better this week and not so many mistakes.

bleudog

Quote from: heavyhittaz_7 on September 07, 2014, 09:01:47 pm
Do u know any info on strong? what they look like last week or anything. And yea it should just hope the bottom dont fall out again right before the game.

CLICK HERE

CLICK HERE

CLICK HERE

mhfcharlesi

Hermits will win long as they go no huddle and with 15 players strong will be done by half..but they may have enough in them to finish. Good Luck to both Teams

mtindian42

THA TRUTH

A battle of two crappy football teams hmm I'll go with the less crappy one

heavyhittaz_7

Truth you dont always have to be so rude and crap towards other people teams. Everybody know JC is the top dog in 2a that dont mean you gotta bash other teams all the time my lord...

THA TRUTH

Hey this board is open to all opinion even brutally honest ones

mtindian42

Quote from: heavyhittaz_7 on September 10, 2014, 11:06:03 am
Truth you dont always have to be so rude and crap towards other people teams. Everybody know JC is the top dog in 2a that dont mean you gotta bash other teams all the time my lord...
Quotea wise man once told me if you don't like someones opinion of you...CHANGE IT...

heavyhittaz_7

I'm done talkin about it really i was just sayin...

THA TRUTH

THA TRUTH

Guess hermitage is still just that awful

heavyhittaz_7

One of the worst game i have ever watched. We got flags threw on us all night dang near every playand thats no lie. Then players and coaches gettin into it from hermitage had one kid come to side line coach all in his face cussing and crap he went to locker room. Then the starting QB walked off and quit it was horrible. They not even given there best player which is monta thomas a chance to touch the ball. Had him at receiver last night and he got double all night. Seem like a dang circus last night man.

Proud Buckaroo

Your "best player" getting doubled is pretty much common, bro. But what seperates a "best player" from being doubled, is to be able to run routes properly and break free of the coverage.

heavyhittaz_7

he was breaking free getting up qb wasent even looking his way.

THA TRUTH

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on September 13, 2014, 12:31:24 pm
Your "best player" getting doubled is pretty much common, bro. But what seperates a "best player" from being doubled, is to be able to run routes properly and break free of the coverage.

It doesn't matter if they can't get the ball to him proud

heavyhittaz_7

My thing is he's been at running back and quarter back all summer then all a sudden line him up at WR last night. You gotta put your best playes in positions to make playes. Like truth said you gotta be able to get it to him and when the qb did get time he didnt look his way or threw it in the ground

Hermitsfan08

Oh yes it matters.. your right he supposed to be able to run a route and get open but he's the
back up QB.. thats pure poor coaching right there.. i would put him at QB out the gate grant you the score will be the other way around.. but hopefully they learn from this mistake.. its all bs in hermit s ge

THA TRUTH

Like I said before he will be better off in warren

Proud Buckaroo

I completely agree with that. I thought that he ended up going to Warren though. Until some one clarified that. It just kind of seems like a waste of talent... Having a kid that good but not be able to do much.

heavyhittaz_7

I also agree. I told his mom at the game last night to get him outta there

heavyhittaz_7

Ive never been to a game where he didnt score. Until these first two weeks and ive been watchin this kid scien pee wee football

Proud Buckaroo

Not sure the rules of moving schools.

mtindian42

he could be fumble pron... are he might serve the team better at wr. coaches coach and fans post...  ;D theres a reason for that...we are all just bleacher coaches    . we have all the answers and the coach knows NOTHING...

THA TRUTH

That is prolly a very true statement since it's hermitage we are talking about

heavyhittaz_7

some fans know football better than coaches. Its all common sense like for starters. He was on outside get double the safety walked ova on him all the dang slot had to do was run a slant or a post middle field wide open didnt do that not on time man a blind person can see that fans dont know nothing tho lol...

mtindian42

then go be a coach...maybe your the answer to hermitages problems... ;D stop letting your community down and go be the savior FAN...DIDNT THINK SO  :-X

heavyhittaz_7

i'm not letting them down buddy  i was sayin its common sense dude why you trying to be smart. Aand they got way more bigger problems then that.. ;D

AirWarren

Quote from: heavyhittaz_7 on September 13, 2014, 12:40:54 pm
he was breaking free getting up qb wasent even looking his way.

That's what is going to happen at Hermitage.

mtindian42

being its a football bord. I was only talking football...sorry to here your community is bad off... and hope y'all can get it fixed...now back to football...what would you do to get Thomas more touches?

heavyhittaz_7

Me personally how i see it you want your best player touching the ball every play or every other play. I would put him at qb and let him make plays. But man it is what it is they know like you said...

bleudog

September 13, 2014, 02:20:15 pm #34 Last Edit: September 13, 2014, 03:59:12 pm by bleudog
Quote from: heavyhittaz_7 on September 13, 2014, 02:06:27 pm
Me personally how i see it you want your best player touching the ball every play or every other play. I would put him at qb and let him make plays. But man it is what it is they know like you said...

Worked out quite well for Strong when they had KD.

mtindian42

wildcat. read option. is your best bet so he can see the gap in defence and exploit it...that is if he can read a defence...and you will need another athlete to fake it to...so the d will stay honest...and not just focus on him...y'all be the stuff then...

heavyhittaz_7

Right. Took yall all way to a state title and k.d had monster number...

THA TRUTH

Hermitage is not strong it's wouldn't even be close to the same

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: bleudog on September 13, 2014, 02:20:15 pm
^ Worked out quite well for Strong when the had KD.

KD WAS the Strong bull dogs.

LCC

I saw the Strong/Carlisle game and I would say Strong's line is better than Hermitage's. Dixon (as a senior) was much better than Thomas is now. Thomas will continue to get better, but the lines need some work.

AirWarren

Quote from: mtindian42 on September 13, 2014, 01:57:28 pm
being its a football bord. I was only talking football...sorry to here your community is bad off... and hope y'all can get it fixed...now back to football...what would you do to get Thomas more touches?

Get him out of a losing program!

bleudog

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on September 13, 2014, 02:43:58 pm
Quote from: bleudog on September 13, 2014, 02:20:15 pm
^ Worked out quite well for Strong when the had KD.

KD WAS the Strong bull dogs.

I've not seen the Hermitage team and KD did have a decent supporting cast. 

I've never seen the Hermitage player and players of KD's kind come thru 2A schools once in a generation or so. 

My comment was based on Strong moving Dixon from RB to QB after the Parkers Chapel loss.  With that move, they went from being an average 2A football team to being a state champion 2A football team.

BUCK FEVER

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on September 13, 2014, 01:11:01 pm
Not sure the rules of moving schools.

He is screwed for this year.................I would not get to worked up if I were hittaz............the hermits will still be winless week 10, with or without the stud.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas