• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fouke @ Foreman week 2 thoughts and predictions

Started by foreman20, September 07, 2014, 12:43:03 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

foreman20

September 07, 2014, 12:43:03 pm Last Edit: September 07, 2014, 12:44:39 pm by foreman20
Foreman wins this one by 10

Big Boy

foreman20

Quote from: Big Boy on September 07, 2014, 01:53:31 pm
Not so fast my friend.  The Monsters by 14.
You think they can stop the lethal air attack?

outlaws4life26

Quote from: foreman20 on September 08, 2014, 02:10:47 am
How's foreman defense looking can they stop Fouke. I don't see either team playing great defense in this one going with Fouke over Foreman  34-27.

foreman20

September 08, 2014, 12:50:29 pm #4 Last Edit: September 11, 2014, 01:28:32 pm by foreman20
Yolo

Big Boy

Quote from: foreman20 on September 08, 2014, 02:10:47 am
Yes, I think Fouke can stop what Foreman has to offer.  Just basing my opinion on what I've seen from Foreman the last few years, and week #1 results.  Don't think Foreman has the horses to be very much improved.

LCC

Ball Hawk

Fouke by 21.

Gators a year away from being competitive.

old boy of fall

Three scores in a walk.  Dierks will be the first test of any kind for the Panthers.

mtindian42

old boy of fall

GatorBait2014

Gators by 7.Foreman has a passing offense that is top notch.Their QB is going to be one of the top QB In 2A ball.Their receivers are hungry for the ball and they get open.390yards last week the tail backs runs a little soft.The Moore kid at linebacker is a headhunter along with The Baker kid could be one of the top DT in The state.And they have a 9grade FG kicker That kicks 40yards all day probley the best kicker In 2a ball.So before ya sell out the Gator 15 .They play with grit and will line up Ironman and whip your tail.Ask them Dragons.Pray for a lot of rain Panthers.

Ball Hawk

Foreman doesn't have the top anything in the state......go to class kid.

GatorBait2014

And I bet you believe in the fouke monster.You better believe one thing the Hall kid At QB and Baker kid are for real.As for the FG kicker unlike the fouke monster I've seen him kick several over 40yrds.As for talent you might need to go to class because these boy are for real unlike the fouke monster.

tacklethis...

Quote from: GatorBait2014 on September 11, 2014, 01:29:12 am
And I bet you believe in the fouke monster.You better believe one thing the Hall kid At QB and Baker kid are for real.As for the FG kicker unlike the fouke monster I've seen him kick several over 40yrds.As for talent you might need to go to class because these boy are for real unlike the fouke monster.

And this entertainment  is why I get on FF.

Proud Buckaroo

Gators have no chance. Fluke is going to win state. Because Sasquatch is their QB.

BUCK FEVER

The boogie monsters win this one ,,,,,,,then we have to listen to more of the chatter about the greatest coaching hire sense Bear Bryant went to alabama................the chatter stops week 4, then reality starts to set in, The monster soon realizes the same old song and dance just like last year.....4 or 5 th place finish...........they will lose to Smackover, Mcgehee, Fordyce and possible CHG........thank goodness for them Prescott has moved, that's the only thing that insure's them a playoff spot............................then they start bouncing the roundball  after week 1 of the playoffs................................................not trying to pee in the monsters wheaties , just keepin it real.

KOJACK

Quote from: BUCK FEVER on September 11, 2014, 09:08:11 am
The boogie monsters win this one ,,,,,,,then we have to listen to more of the chatter about the greatest coaching hire sense Bear Bryant went to alabama................the chatter stops week 4, then reality starts to set in, The monster soon realizes the same old song and dance just like last year.....4 or 5 th place finish...........they will lose to Smackover, Mcgehee, Fordyce and possible CHG........thank goodness for them Prescott has moved, that's the only thing that insure's them a playoff spot............................then they start bouncing the roundball  after week 1 of the playoffs................................................not trying to pee in the monsters wheaties , just keepin it real.
If that happens it will up their playoff record to 0-9...great program though  ::)

old boy of fall

Quote from: GatorBait2014 on September 11, 2014, 12:24:45 am
Gators by 7.Foreman has a passing offense that is top notch.Their QB is going to be one of the top QB In 2A ball.Their receivers are hungry for the ball and they get open.390yards last week the tail backs runs a little soft.The Moore kid at linebacker is a headhunter along with The Baker kid could be one of the top DT in The state.And they have a 9grade FG kicker That kicks 40yards all day probley the best kicker In 2a ball.So before ya sell out the Gator 15 .They play with grit and will line up Ironman and whip your tail.Ask them Dragons.Pray for a lot of rain Panthers.

You beat Genoa by a point.

Ball Hawk

Quote from: GatorBait2014 on September 11, 2014, 01:29:12 am

Listen up Hall or Baker, yall are young pups. Stay off this message board. It's for has beens and never was beens. If you can play, we'll talk for you.....you don't have to.

bigpoppa78

September 11, 2014, 01:02:54 pm #20 Last Edit: September 11, 2014, 01:21:29 pm by bigpoppa78
Fouke is horrid this year! Their defense is slow and lazy getting off the line! Foreman is number 1 in the conference right now! Fouke is terrible on offense! Foreman has karate choppers , flatliners what does Fouke have

GatorBait2014

Listen up Ball hawk I'm not Baker or Hall just a fan that's seen some fine looking ball players.Thats what I'm doing is talking them Boys up I can promise you one thing that Genoa O sorry I meen Fouke same thing all your parents were related before they got married.Ive seen a lot of Fouke football and never has fouke had a athlete that was as good as either of these boys.Yall real slow not the other side of the red river better play prevent to keep the speed in front of ya.Bet you were a never was.

Big Boy

Quote from: bigpoppa78 on September 11, 2014, 01:02:54 pm
Fouke is horrid this year! Their defense is slow and lazy getting off the line! Foreman is number 1 in the conference right now! Fouke is terrible on offense! Foreman has karate choppers , flatliners what does Fouke have
Not sure how you can yourself #1 in conference right now?  Better enjoy the 1-0 record because the second win maybe hard to find.  You will soon find your correct spot battling for the cellar in the 7AA. 

old boy of fall

This is pointless.  Foreman will lose.  Mark it down.

Ball Hawk

Quote from: GatorBait2014 on September 11, 2014, 01:25:48 pm
Listen up Ball hawk I'm not Baker or Hall just a fan that's seen some fine looking ball players.Thats what I'm doing is talking them Boys up I can promise you one thing that Genoa O sorry I meen Fouke same thing all your parents were related before they got married.Ive seen a lot of Fouke football and never has fouke had a athlete that was as good as either of these boys.Yall real slow not the other side of the red river better play prevent to keep the speed in front of ya.Bet you were a never was.

Listen up boy. They wouldn't have let you carry my jock in the locker room. Foreman is terrible, has been for 10+ years and will continue the trend. Won't be long until yall are getting thumped by 35+ as usual. lol

bigpoppa78

Quote from: Big Boy on September 11, 2014, 02:06:50 pm
Quote from: bigpoppa78 on September 11, 2014, 01:02:54 pm
Not sure how you can yourself #1 in conference right now?  Better enjoy the 1-0 record because the second win maybe hard to find.  You will soon find your correct spot battling for the cellar in the 7AA.
The second win will definantly NOT be hard to find with Jackie Chan, a walking refrigerator, and a magician on Foremans team. Their defense is strong and their offensive game is on point! They have the best QB in the conference! They will hold that #1 spot in the 7AA because they have a taste of Panther blood and like the taste of it and cant wait to get more and get that W!

Ball Hawk

Lol.....Foreman wins ONE game and they all find internet access down in the swamp......classic.

Proud Buckaroo

Fouke wins one game and they think they will win conference and state. Classic.

Ball Hawk

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on September 11, 2014, 04:24:24 pm
Fouke wins one game and they think they will win conference and state. Classic.

Not from Fouke ya SPED.

Run along back to the 3A board pal. Maybe you can get your first win against your SECOND AA school....lol.

Proud Buckaroo

I won't be getting any wins. Now Smackover. They will. Anyways. I wasn't even talking to you. Just adding to your comment.

Ball Hawk

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on September 11, 2014, 05:17:06 pm
I won't be getting any wins. Now Smackover. They will. Anyways. I wasn't even talking to you. Just adding to your comment.

Well thank you for the clarification that you won't be getting any wins. I was confused as to how this all worked.

GatorBait2014

Foreman is 40-14 lifetime against the Panthers.Since 1960 fouke every invite to their homecoming easy win.Foreman may have been down a few years Foukes always been Down.As far as carrying your jockstrap Hawk bet you were in the band probley wore pantys.I know yall think you are tough picking on these little 2A schools.But over each schools history Foreman has always dominated fouke.Yall have always been the Homecoming Queen at some else's homecoming.Yall been drinking to much of that sulphur river water down there in fouke.Fouke will be lucky to score20 in this game.Foreman has to many head hunters.

cuz

Quote from: GatorBait2014 on September 11, 2014, 07:29:55 pm
Foreman is 40-14 lifetime against the Panthers.Since 1960 fouke every invite to their homecoming easy win.Foreman may have been down a few years Foukes always been Down.As far as carrying your jockstrap Hawk bet you were in the band probley wore pantys.I know yall think you are tough picking on these little 2A schools.But over each schools history Foreman has always dominated fouke.Yall have always been the Homecoming Queen at some else's homecoming.Yall been drinking to much of that sulphur river water down there in fouke.Fouke will be lucky to score20 in this game.Foreman has to many head hunters.
Don't think the gators have enough, Fouke takes this one. One game don't create head hunters, going to take a little more than that to really see what your D is made up of............ ;)

tacklethis...

I remember a 42-0 score at the end of the first qtr. last year. Where was the Gator all state players then?

Ball Hawk

Quote from: tacklethis... on September 11, 2014, 08:00:45 pm
I remember a 42-0 score at the end of the first qtr. last year. Where was the Gator all state players then?

BOOM goes the dynamite

GatorBait2014

Ya your storied program fouke Jr high just got smoked 28-0 by foreman.Hope that's not a sign of what's to come for your HS team.

Ball Hawk

Did Foreman have a football team from 2003-2013?

GatorBait2014

Hawk you must have been a water boy on a team that beat A foreman team? I Guess a water boy would have bragging rights?Your not from Fouke be sure to put your team on here so we can chat about them.I bet you got the water out there fast.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: GatorBait2014 on September 11, 2014, 10:50:44 pm
Hawk you must have been a water boy on a team that beat A foreman team? I Guess a water boy would have bragging rights?Your not from Fouke be sure to put your team on here so we can chat about them.I bet you got the water out there fast.

He delivered that HIGH QUALITY H2O, though. 💧💧💧💧

Ball Hawk

Quote from: GatorBait2014 on September 11, 2014, 10:50:44 pm

Son when I played they added extra light bulbs to the scoreboard for triple digits.....

But seriously, every game against Foreman had the mercy rule in effect by half time.....

GatorBait2014

I'm surprised you won't say who you played in the band for and was Allstate water boy for.Well I'm sure we're ever you went to school at If the score got over Six points the Ref had to tell ya the score.

Ball Hawk

Quote from: GatorBait2014 on September 11, 2014, 11:52:29 pm
I'm surprised you won't say who you played in the band for and was Allstate water boy for.Well I'm sure we're ever you went to school at If the score got over Six points the Ref had to tell ya the score.

Did YOU ever play a down of football?

GatorBait2014

BandHawk don't you have some waterjugs to fill up.But back Fouke enjoy your last day of being undefeated.Because your coming to the Swamp tonight and the win streak ends.The only decent player Fouke ever had was Jojo R and that ain't saying much.So tonight Fouke goes to 1-1 and Forman moves on to beat the lions next week.

HorseFeathers

I feel like gatorbait probably disappears after tonight . . .

outlaw2929

outlaws4life26

Just cancel this game and get on to Fouke and Foreman going on to win state in there respected classes.

Bigboosy218

bigpoppa78

September 12, 2014, 10:09:58 am #47 Last Edit: September 12, 2014, 10:13:47 am by bigpoppa78
Fouke is going to get it handed to them just like their junior high did last night! Foreman is going to make them carry their rear's  back home to that little stray raggly cat in their endzone at Fouke!

GatorBait2014

GatorBaits here to to stay.You think it's bad this week whit till next week when we get the lions.Looks like rain might be on its way out Fouke.That will add 100+ more passing yards Going For 400 with that QB he's like a younger version on Johnny Football.We will call him Tucker Football.And iron head Moore probley Will lay several panthers out tonight He is the leader of the new and improved Headhunters.A your QB and backs will will not wont the ball After that Baker boy hits them a few times.

old boy of fall

Quote from: GatorBait2014 on September 11, 2014, 09:22:58 pm
Ya your storied program fouke Jr high just got smoked 28-0 by foreman.Hope that's not a sign of what's to come for your HS team.

..and?  No correlation.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas