• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

England at mineral springs

Started by BigLion10, September 06, 2014, 05:53:22 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

big E

HORNET-MAN

Sound like a defensive battle..kmsl

BigLion10

Ventman

Great job Lions keep up the good work!

HORNET-MAN

Great Job Young Hornets you played hard.

mtindian42

any school that scores 50 points in back to back weeks. is for real...jc yawl better take notice of this mashine  called England... ;D #THEYFORREAL...

BigLion10

Man don't start making threats to anybody much less JC just yet lol

mtindian42

LOL...just showing yawl some love man. keep it rolling...

bigworm

Just glad to get the win. We got a lot to work on. MS is a better team than most give them credit for being. Lots of speed. Depth is an issue for them. I think they surprise a few teams this year. #2 can roll. Good luck the rest of the year hornets. Wish we would have gotten to meet ya hornet man. Yalls turn to make that voyage. C ya next year. Start stocking up on your skeeter dope right now.

BigLion10

Haha I feel ya Mt42 preciate it yall keep it up in the NEA this year

mtindian42

hey thanks man... I have the game loading we played last night soon as its done I'm going to post them for all to see...its about 4 videos and the whole second half...

BigLion10

Sounds great man can't wait to watch them

mtindian42

lol camera work is not the best...getn better tho...is there any video of England anywhere? that you know of?

BigLion10

Not that I know of they used to stream online live but the site has gone away now so Idk lol

mtindian42

I seen the highlights on hootens of yawls win over Carlisle. the QB looked really solid...is he a senior? and the team in general looked very athletic...

BigLion10

mtindian42

wow...and he is only going to get beter...that's scary...sounds like he lit ms up as well...

BigLion10

September 13, 2014, 03:06:10 am #67 Last Edit: September 13, 2014, 03:26:00 am by BigLion10
Yea he has some pretty good genes in him ain't that right worm lol he is definitely only going to get better

mtindian42

I do belive yawl have the states attention...

HORNET-MAN

Good luck to you guys the rest of the season.I also hate we didnt get to meet Hopefully next time.

littleman

Ventman

That QB for the Lions is a beast, he will bring a lot of pain to opposing teams the next three years!!

cuz

September 13, 2014, 09:07:19 am #72 Last Edit: September 13, 2014, 09:19:42 am by cuz
Quote from: mtindian42 on September 13, 2014, 01:24:00 am
any school that scores 50 points in back to back weeks. is for real...jc yawl better take notice of this mashine  called England... ;D #THEYFORREAL...
You and Cav need to get together, seems y'alls grasp of football are the same............ ;D

THA TRUTH

England might be the only team that can be close to jc team speed but that won't help here

RiverEagle079

Quote from: THA TRUTH on September 13, 2014, 09:13:32 am
England might be the only team that can be close to jc team speed but that won't help here
them and the Jamacian 4x100m track team

cuz

Quote from: bigworm on September 13, 2014, 02:15:40 am
Just glad to get the win. We got a lot to work on. MS is a better team than most give them credit for being. Lots of speed. Depth is an issue for them. I think they surprise a few teams this year. #2 can roll. Good luck the rest of the year hornets. Wish we would have gotten to meet ya hornet man. Yalls turn to make that voyage. C ya next year. Start stocking up on your skeeter dope right now.
MS always has a competitive team and plays all out. Looks like England has finally come together with the coach and players on the same page. Keep up the good work, and good luck the rest of the season............

Cheek

England is fast,  but Mineral Springs can run with anyone in 2A.  If MS had a big line, they would be tough to beat.   

HORNET-MAN

My View : Lets keep in mind Mineral is not that good and we put up 30 points on England. England has alot of talent but still has room for alot of improvement. Good Luck the rest of the Season Lions.

bigworm

Quote from: HORNET-MAN on September 13, 2014, 09:31:01 am
My View : Lets keep in mind Mineral is not that good and we put up 30 points on England. England has alot of talent but still has room for alot of improvement. Good Luck the rest of the Season Lions.

As I stated in my previous post. "We have a lot to work on" but considering we started 10 sophomores I'll take that W and be happy. To clear this jibber jabber up, Noone from england is saying anything about being ready for JC. JC is in a league of their own right now.

My view: MS is a better than you give them credit for being. Like captain Lou Holtz said "nuthn is ever as good as it seems and nuthn is ever as bad as it seems".

HORNET-MAN

Quote from: bigworm on September 13, 2014, 10:44:59 am
Quote from: HORNET-MAN on September 13, 2014, 09:31:01 am

As I stated in my previous post. "We have a lot to work on" but considering we started 10 sophomores I'll take that W and be happy. To clear this jibber jabber up, Noone from england is saying anything about being ready for JC. JC is in a league of their own right now.

My view: MS is a better than you give them credit for being. Like captain Lou Holtz said "nuthn is ever as good as it seems and nuthn is ever as bad as it seems".
+1

bigworm

Quote from: mtindian42 on September 13, 2014, 03:04:40 am
wow...and he is only going to get beter...that's scary...sounds like he lit ms up as well...

Didn't lite MS up. If we could catch the ball, he would have. Too many dropped balls. I thought I was watching the U of A. We usually catch the ball really well but for some reason last night we couldn't catch a cold. I believe Farmer will get that ragedy crap corrected tho.

cuz

Quote from: Cheek on September 12, 2014, 10:04:00 pm
Final.  England 58. MS. 33
Calpreps neutral field
[2014] England (AR) 46, [2014] Mineral Springs (AR) 24
Closer than some would think of this projection margin............

mtindian42

September 14, 2014, 02:17:14 pm #82 Last Edit: September 14, 2014, 03:54:35 pm by mtindian42
Quote from: cuz on September 13, 2014, 09:07:19 am
You and Cav need to get together, seems y'alls grasp of football are the same............ ;D
Quoteeveryone knows jc is the top dawg. and I didn't say anything to suggest other wise... notice I singeld you out . out of respect. I could have said bearden take notice. but I said jc. and England don't have to beat you 10 times. ONLY 1... and yes they have the horses to do it... in my opinion.  ;D

Ventman

Any team that takes England lightly this year is in for a rude awakening.

cuz

September 14, 2014, 08:17:32 pm #84 Last Edit: September 14, 2014, 09:53:21 pm by cuz
Quote from: mtindian42 on September 14, 2014, 02:17:14 pm
any school that scores  ;)50 points in back to back weeks. is for real...jc yawl better take notice of this mashine  called England... ;D #THEYFORREAL...
Quoteeveryone knows jc is the top dawg. and I didn't say anything to suggest other wise... notice I singeld you out . out of respect. I could have said bearden take notice. but I said jc. and England don't have to beat you 10 times. ONLY 1... and yes they have the horses to do it... in my opinion.  ;D
Let me explain something JC doesn't take anyone lightly. The old saying you have to give respect first to get it. Play every game seriously and take you opponent that way. Yes you don't have to beat JC but once, anyone can lose on any night. Have you ever thought why JC respects Bearden, it's because in the last 10 years they've challenged JC or beat them more than anyone. That's what earns respect not beating a team once. Strong lost to JC the year they won the state Chapionship but beat them in the semi's. I really think you need to win more than a few games before becoming a threat to anyone. Think on it....

mtindian42

Quote from: cuz on September 14, 2014, 08:17:32 pm
any school that scores  ;)50 points in back to back weeks. is for real...jc yawl better take notice of this mashine  called England... ;D #THEYFORREAL...
Let me explain something JC doesn't take anyone lightly. The old saying you have to give respect first to get. Play every game seriously and take you opponent that way. Yes you don't have to beat JC but once, anyone can lose on any night. Have you ever thought why JC respects Bearden, it's because in the last 10 years they've challenged JC or beat them more than anyone. That's what earns respect not beating a team once. Strong lost to JC the year they won the state Chapionship but bet them in the semi's. I really think you need to win more than a few games before becoming a threat to anyone. Think on it....
Quotelol I was just showing England some love...I just simply said take notice...as in a POSSABEL THREAT... your right England hasn't done anything...but I remember a time that neather have you...you don't know when are where the next top dog will rise up...just might be England...all I'm saying...key words MIGHT BE...my opinion...

bdubyab60

Quote from: mtindian42 on September 14, 2014, 09:25:11 pm
Quote from: cuz on September 14, 2014, 08:17:32 pm
Let me explain something JC doesn't take anyone lightly. The old saying you have to give respect first to get. Play every game seriously and take you opponent that way. Yes you don't have to beat JC but once, anyone can lose on any night. Have you ever thought why JC respects Bearden, it's because in the last 10 years they've challenged JC or beat them more than anyone. That's what earns respect not beating a team once. Strong lost to JC the year they won the state Chapionship but bet them in the semi's. I really think you need to win more than a few games before becoming a threat to anyone. Think on it....
Quotelol I was just showing England some love...I just simply said take notice...as in a POSSABEL THREAT... your right England hasn't done anything...but I remember a time that neather have you...you don't know when are where the next top dog will rise up...just might be England...all I'm saying...key words MIGHT BE...my opinion...
42 you really need to work on your quoting function

HorseFeathers

Bdub...you do to....

*somebody messed up the smf code somewhere along the way...gah lol

bdubyab60

HorseFeathers

Quote from: bdubyab60 on September 14, 2014, 09:48:50 pm
Yeah would you look at that.

I cheated and just deleted the quote out of my message...after 4 times of trying to fix it...I blame the fella from Marked Tree :D

bdubyab60

Quote from: HF on September 14, 2014, 09:49:36 pm
Quote from: bdubyab60 on September 14, 2014, 09:48:50 pm
Yeah would you look at that.

I cheated and just deleted the quote out of my message...after 4 times of trying to fix it...I blame the fella from Marked Tree :D
Always their fault.

mtindian42

bdubyab60

Quote from: mtindian42 on September 14, 2014, 10:04:07 pm
lol...did you not get my point?
Yeah we can eventually get the point if we can find it. lol

mtindian42

England...is the 2nd best team in 2a...

keohog

Quote from: mtindian42 on September 14, 2014, 10:19:36 pm
England...is the 2nd best team in 2a...
Easy now 42 , we have a long way to go before we get to that point. But thanks for the support.

mtindian42

no prob man. in my opinon England is the 2nd best team...

bigworm

Quote from: mtindian42 on September 14, 2014, 10:42:43 pm
no prob man. in my opinon England is the 2nd best team...

The second best team will be revealed in december. Have you even seen us play a snap? Your sarcasm is getting a little old.

mtindian42

in videos yes...and its not sarcasm for me...in my opinion England is the second best team...just like some one else may say hazen is or bearden is that's there opinion. and this is mine...

bigworm

sorry for my missed assumption. Thank you. Who did you see us play?

mtindian42

its all good...your welcome... and I seen y'all play Carlisle... and plus all I'm hearing is good things about the young QB...on here and just in general...

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas