• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

England at mineral springs

Started by BigLion10, September 06, 2014, 05:53:22 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

BigLion10

After a week one beat down of carlisle in the battle of the beast the lions hit the road again and travel down south to take on the Hornets of mineral springs. What do yall think I got england by 14

BrianfromCarlisle

HorseFeathers

England by 35...let's call it a hunch based on the athletes I seen last year when England came to Hector...and what they just did to Carlisle...

HORNET-MAN

Mineral is down again  this year England by 28 +

cuz

bigworm

Im not sure mineral is down. I think my lions get the win but I think its gonna be a tight one. Mineral looks pretty speedy and athletic to me. They will be at home and a long drive for us. Boys better get to work and be ready for a battle.

littleman

Let's just ask the hooten boys. They know who will win

bigworm

Quote from: littleman on September 07, 2014, 08:30:33 am

yep. Always.

I dont know. MS just dont look bad to me on film. Thats weird because most of the time to me teams dont look as good as they really are when I watch film. But they look better than people say they are. I guess ill just have to wait till friday night to find out.

bigworm

i guess im being too nice. im not stirring up the hornets nest very well. we gonna kick the crap out of yall friday night! now maybe the stingers will come out.

Lions84

lionfan59

going to have to go with my Lions on this one, and that is just straight Pride for these boys.  I have no information on MS other than what, I have read on here.  But I do know that those Lions quick and speed kills.  I also know that the defense look better than I have seen it in years.  So Ill pick the Lions by two TDs

HORNET-MAN

Quote from: bigworm on September 07, 2014, 11:08:26 pm
Quote from: littleman on September 07, 2014, 08:30:33 am

yep. Always.

I dont know. MS just dont look bad to me on film. Thats weird because most of the time to me teams dont look as good as they really are when I watch film. But they look better than people say they are. I guess ill just have to wait till friday night to find out.
Yawn..we know you gone beat us bad..No Smacktalk from this old Hornet Fan

bigworm

i'm not as confident in that as you are, hornet. played really well friday night, but i watch you guys and you just seem like you will match up a lot better with us than those bizen did.

littleman

bigworm

Hes coaching his sons peewee team so his screen time is limited.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: bigworm on September 08, 2014, 09:31:13 pm
Hes coaching his sons peewee team so his screen time is limited.

I can relate to that, I help coach my sons and we been practicing 3-4 nights a week. We play our first games tomorrow night.

BigLion10

Pick_DA_EAGLES

bigworm

Lions84

Have a safe trip and MS will play you tough down or not at their place.

mtindian42

lionfan59

I'm going strictly off numbers here when I make this prediction, since I have not seen MS in person or in film. Max Preps has MS with a state ranking of 172, where they have England listed at 103.  I really don't want to use this number since, Hooten's is sometimes a jinx to a team, but they have England sitting at the number 11 spot in 2A and MS at the 33rd spot.  Hootens has England winning by 16 so they must see something in the Defense of MS.  If I do recall, England played MS in Girls Senior High Basketball during the state tournament a few years back and they were solid built athletes, so if a town has a girls that are built like athletes, then I can not help but to think the boys are the same. 

I'm going to say that England will win this game, but that it will depend on the Offense scoring quick and the Defense primarily the interior shutting down the middle of the field, and letting England's speed on the defense of side come to play.  My predictions are the boys from Mosquitos Land (England for you that don't know) by 14 in a score of 35-21

LCC

I'm not sure, but if England is spread, it plays more into Mineral's strength: running to the ball. If England can pound mineral up front and run it down their throats, it will benefit England.
Either way I still feel like England will win.

mtindian42

I am basing mine off of England humbling Carlisle ain't many schools can say they have ever done that...those England kids will be walking with some swag about them...and that's a team you don't want to face...no offence to ms just my opinion...

lionfan59

SWAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Them boys sure do got the SWAGGGG 8)

FilmCrew

When Mineral Springs Supporters are off the bus you know it is TROUBLE!!

England will call off the wolves in the second quarter. 35-6 at half!! Not sure what the second half will look like with England's 2nd or 3rd team in.

HORNET-MAN

Quote from: FilmCrew on September 10, 2014, 08:23:22 pm

England will call off the wolves in the second quarter. 35-6 at half!! Not sure what the second half will look like with England's 2nd or 3rd team in.
Im still here!!!! Will take our bumbs again this year but will play hard..No More Bumbs Next Season.

bigworm

I think my lions win but im sayin 22-20. Hornets have speed and seem to play tuff defense. Plus, they have a pretty good tradition of winning. I dont see a run away. But I hope my boys prove me wrong.

FilmCrew

Quote from: HORNET-MAN on September 10, 2014, 08:39:56 pm

Im still here!!!! Will take our bumbs again this year but will play hard..No More Bumbs Next Season.

Yeah your still here but not near as loud as usual.

lionfan59

Quote from: FilmCrew on September 11, 2014, 07:29:34 am
Quote from: HORNET-MAN on September 10, 2014, 08:39:56 pm

Yeah your still here but not near as loud as usual.

he just has a cold he is dealing with right now...... ;D

bigworm

won't be long now. safe travels to all my lion friends. t minus 8 hours 42 minutes!

Lions84

Purple Lions are going to PUNISH the Hornets.

lionfan59

the wife pulled rank tonight :( and I wont be able to attend... so you guys have to keep it posted

Oldirty10

I don't have much time, gotta work on this 3rd grade playbook. But England 49-Mineral 16.....another blowout! And yes we blew out the little Bisons!

COACH-Mike

I watched the Hootens highlights on Lions and Bison.  Looks like we match up about the same in my opinion.  Bison not the same team as the last couple of years talent wise.  Could be a pretty good game to watch between the lions and Hornets.  Safe travels to all.  Go Hornets!!!!!!!!!!

Cheek

Pick_DA_EAGLES

HorseFeathers

BigLion10

Cheek

Cheek

BigLion10

HORNET-MAN

Mineral  given the lions alot of help.

Cheek

26-13  England at half.  We have dropped more TD's this game.

bigworm

Quote from: HORNET-MAN on September 12, 2014, 08:17:46 pm

Really? 2 ints and a fumble from us. I'd say we helpin ms out.

Cheek

HORNET-MAN

September 12, 2014, 08:47:42 pm #46 Last Edit: September 12, 2014, 08:51:02 pm by HORNET-MAN
Okay Im down here.Cheeks

HORNET-MAN

Quote from: bigworm on September 12, 2014, 08:34:39 pm
Quote from: HORNET-MAN on September 12, 2014, 08:17:46 pm

Really? 2 ints and a fumble from us. I'd say we helpin ms out.
I got to say something to make me feel Good

Cheek

Cheek

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas