• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Cross County @ Ark. Baptist

Started by mrkingark, September 06, 2014, 05:07:36 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

mrkingark

Anyone know anything bout them? I've never heard of them, but 4A school, should be tough one.

mtindian42

FD4

Question is, has AB ever seen speed as in Davis.  If not, they are in for a very big suprise.  This guy is as fast as they get.  Fastest open field acceleration I have ever seen in an RB at the high school level.  Plus, overall CC is no where near a one dimensional offense.

Donnie Jamon

I agree.  We don't really know how fast Davis is tho.  Playing slow teams isn't helping us out either.  Would like to see him go up against Bearden and JC just to see if he can hit the corner on them.  I know he can in our conference.  If I had to guess I would say 4.5?

FD4

your off a couple, more like 4.3, he is faster than Daniel Bennett was.  When I say faster, I mean acceleration.  If I had to say how fast a 40, my estimate would be like a 4.39.  But then again, no one has posted his 40 time, which could be only a 4.5, but then again it's like a sleeper muscle car.  Just when you think your gonna bust this guy out in your Mustang GT, you get waxed by a 68 Plymouth Belvedere 4 door.  Come to find out it had a 430 HP 426 HEMI in it. 

Rerun

Cross County has the tools to get the win and I hope they do so.  However, please don't be lured into a false sense of security because of the big Harrisburg win.  CC looked excellent last Friday and did all the right things.  Harrisburg had a key injury (SR linebacker, running back, Tight End, Slot receiver) and a player that had sat out the 1qtr last week for disciplinary reasons (SR linebacker/Fullback).

Keep up the good work T-birds. 

mtindian42

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas