• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

On to Week 2~ Clarendon at Hazen~

Started by JrHighParent, September 06, 2014, 09:51:54 am

Previous topic - Next topic

JrHighParent

cav2012

Hazen wins handily. For some reason I hope Clarendon has a good year

bdubyab60

big E

MomaLion

I don't think anybody doubts that Hazen wins...I just want to see the spark in my LIONS that I saw last week. They were really fun to watch again :)

JrHighParent

MomaLion~ you sound like me .. I just want to watch a good clean football game with no injuries to either team...

6-2a_wizard

This is gonna be a big test for the lions

BigLion10

Lions spark early but hazen rolls in 2nd half

Cheek

This game is to early on Claredon's schedule .  I am scared that after this beat down, there will be ball bouncing in the gym next week. Coach Thrash will have to work hard to keep their attention on football.

cuz

Quote from: big E on September 06, 2014, 10:46:10 am
Hazen should squeeze by the lions.
Do I detect a note of sarcasm E or is that my imagination???? ;D

big E

Just a little funny no response from riverratville on that one why wont anyone let me pick a fight.

keohog

This one will be over by the 1st quarter , Hazen rolls.

hornetfever

Last year it was 73-0, it may be that bad this year.

MomaLion

Quote from: Cheek on September 07, 2014, 05:09:32 pm
This game is to early on Claredon's schedule .  I am scared that after this beat down, there will be ball bouncing in the gym next week. Coach Thrash will have to work hard to keep their attention on football.

Actually i'm glad to get it over with lol.  We are healthy for the most part although we will be missing a big player due to him getting ejected last week.  It'll be less painful to watch than last year, that's for sure  :)

MomaLion

Quote from: big E on September 07, 2014, 07:43:34 pm
Just a little funny no response from riverratville on that one why wont anyone let me pick a fight.
It's all good...we know it's an up hill battle  :)

MomaLion

Quote from: hornetfever on September 07, 2014, 09:46:50 pm
I'm not saying it won't be a run away but I don't forsee it being THAT bad.  We have some talent, just have to get it all together.

MomaLion

Quote from: JrHighParent on September 07, 2014, 03:24:31 pm
MomaLion~ you sound like me .. I just want to watch a good clean football game with no injuries to either team...
That's what it's all about...let they guys play and pray for an injury free game  :)

purpleswag

The only reason it won't be that bad this year is because our coach won't be out to prove a point.

Got that bad last year because of the lack of class the Jr high coach showed last year against us so that score was a bit of a pay back.

Lions84

MomaLion

Quote from: purpleswag on September 08, 2014, 08:51:57 am

The only reason it won't be that bad this year is because our coach won't be out to prove a point.

Got that bad last year because of the lack of class the Jr high coach showed last year against us so that score was a bit of a pay back.
Tell the truth, y'all did that just to be the classless idiots we all know y'all to be.  Sorry our Jr high spanked y'all last year but let's be honest about it here.

MomaLion

And by the way, we could have easily pulled triple digits on y'all in basketball to get a pay back for that football score but notice we didn't even try.  So who is classless?

Chucknorris

Actually you did try in basketball. But when you put your starters in at the last second and throw a long touchdown pass I think that's alittle classless but we are talking about Clarendon, so y'all never do anything wrong..

MomaLion

September 09, 2014, 06:46:23 am #22 Last Edit: September 09, 2014, 06:48:42 am by MomaLion
Quote from: Chucknorris on September 09, 2014, 06:36:58 am
Actually you did try in basketball. But when you put your starters in at the last second and throw a long touchdown pass I think that's alittle classless but we are talking about Clarendon, so y'all never do anything wrong..
Honey, if we had tried, we would have succeeded.  We had everybody playing and the starters were pulled before half.  As for the jr high game, I wasn't there so I honestly can't say what happened.  What I can say is that when we did have the opportunity to get even, we took the high road and didn't need to make a statement. Hmmm, which one shows class?

Chucknorris

4th quarter is the new halftime I forgot. But that's over I see Hazen winning this easily 

Lions84

Lions make a better showing this year.

RiverEagle079

HorseFeathers

Cav that.s a better showing for clarendom

purpleswag

Quote from: MomaLion on September 08, 2014, 11:46:32 pm
And by the way, we could have easily pulled triple digits on y'all in basketball to get a pay back for that football score but notice we didn't even try.  So who is classless?

Triple digits is a bit of a stretch but you could have poured it on us pretty good I will admit.

And I will certainly agree with you about the payback from the senior high being classless.  What I was saying is that it was brought on by a classless act in the Jr high game.  Does it make it right? No. But dont go sticking your foot on the tracks if you don't want the train to run over it is all i'm saying

Coach Mac D

Quote from: MomaLion on September 08, 2014, 11:45:31 pm

Tell the truth, y'all did that just to be the classless idiots we all know y'all to be.  Sorry our Jr high spanked y'all last year but let's be honest about it here.

Wow. Lol. Show your true colors then. Calling people idiots is a real adult way of responding. It wasn't by choice by coaches to score 70 plus points. When the coaches use offensive lineman to run the ball and your players give up 80 yards rushing to a 300 pound lineman then its on your team. You don't want a team scoring that much then play all 4 quarters and dont quit playing hard.

lionfan59

OUCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MomaLion

Quote from: Chucknorris on September 09, 2014, 07:08:45 am
4th quarter is the new halftime I forgot. But that's over I see Hazen winning this easily
lol you are delusional but that's alright...and yes Hazen will win easily.

MomaLion

Quote from: HF on September 09, 2014, 09:24:09 am
Cav that.s a better showing for clarendom
Unfortunately you are correct HF lol...but I don't think it'll be that bad unless we have some unjuries.

MomaLion

Quote from: purpleswag on September 09, 2014, 09:35:58 am
Quote from: MomaLion on September 08, 2014, 11:46:32 pm

Triple digits is a bit of a stretch but you could have poured it on us pretty good I will admit.

And I will certainly agree with you about the payback from the senior high being classless.  What I was saying is that it was brought on by a classless act in the Jr high game.  Does it make it right? No. But dont go sticking your foot on the tracks if you don't want the train to run over it is all i'm saying
touche lol

MomaLion

Quote from: Coach Mac D on September 09, 2014, 01:06:19 pm
Quote from: MomaLion on September 08, 2014, 11:45:31 pm

Wow. Lol. Show your true colors then. Calling people idiots is a real adult way of responding. It wasn't by choice by coaches to score 70 plus points. When the coaches use offensive lineman to run the ball and your players give up 80 yards rushing to a 300 pound lineman then its on your team. You don't want a team scoring that much then play all 4 quarters and dont quit playing hard.
True...BUT it's kinda hard to keep playing hard when you have a trail of injured players down the field on every play. And yes, it is my opinion that the display there that night was classless and idiotic.  That's viewing the game as a parent who is watching the carnage.  What i've heard from the players is that y'all were just playing hard.  So don't take it so personally.

mtindian42

Lions84

Lions will play them within 20 points.

mtindian42

if earle didn't how do you figer clarendon will? hazen is a far cry from brookland...

lionfan59

hey why do the lil stingers get two threads this week?????????????? ??? ??? 

Doc Holiday

Idk. Probably because we're idiotic and classless. Lol

MomaLion

Lions84

Some folks just like to start threads.

Doc Holiday

Quote from: lionfan59 on September 10, 2014, 03:45:48 pm

I think we started them up almost at the same time. I wouldn't have started another if I had seen this one.

I say if Hazen plays like they should, I take the home team by 3 of them there TDs please!!!

Lions84

Quote from: Doc Holiday on September 11, 2014, 10:03:54 am

I think we started them up almost at the same time. I wouldn't have started another if I had seen this one.

I say if Hazen plays like they should, I take the home team by 3 of them there TDs please!!!

You should.

cav2012

If we only win by 3tds we don't deserve the conf. Championship

lionfan59

Quote from: cav2012 on September 11, 2014, 12:00:37 pm

If we only win by 3tds we don't deserve the conf. Championship

Im kind of fond of the lil stingers, and think yall are going to win way more than by 3 TD's.  but I have heard that the Lions over by the River have some upcoming athletes. 

cuz

River Rats squash the Hornets............ ;D

MomaLion

LOL no squashing going on by us but we will have more of a fight than last year...let's face it, it couldn't get much worse than that.

Lions84

Coach Trask got the Team playing better than last year.

Doc Holiday

Getting close to game time! Everybody have safe travels.

Thinking I'm wearing something with long sleeves on it tonight.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas