• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

JC/Rison

Started by amehr36, September 06, 2014, 09:38:53 am

Previous topic - Next topic

bleudog

September 13, 2014, 01:05:52 pm #100 Last Edit: September 13, 2014, 01:11:59 pm by bleudog
Quote from: cav2012 on September 13, 2014, 09:53:02 am
And your coach needs to shave the creeper stache  ;D

Well I guess you won't be taking advantage of that have-a-stache-get-in-the-first-playoff-game-free promotion.

cuz

[/quote]
Quote from: THA TRUTH on September 13, 2014, 12:57:55 pm
I likes the way Cj johnson ran last night against the rison starters
Little but carried a big stick. Just think how he would of looked with the first team blocking.........Evans looked real good also........

Dragon I

His first few runs were mostly first teamers blocking.

THA TRUTH

Quote from: cav2012 on September 13, 2014, 01:03:43 pm
Jc is rusty haha. Why the need to make excuses when your winning

Everything is technically an excuse

amehr36

Yeah most teams JC has played lately are excuses for teams...

dragondad

Quote from: THA TRUTH on September 13, 2014, 12:57:55 pm
I likes the way Cj johnson ran last night against the rison starters

CJ is a beast! Kids calves are as big as his thighs. He's going to put up big numbers in the next two seasons.

THA TRUTH

Yea that's cause his thighs are the size of calves

BUCK FEVER

Quote from: Dragon I on September 13, 2014, 12:43:17 pm
I asked the same question.  I thought Fordyce was supposed to be solid.  Nothing great but solid, so when Rison beat them, I thought it would be a good game at JC.  It was anything but that.

I'm Totally baffled over Fordyce, These same Guys were pretty solid in jr high, I just assumed Rison was just being Rison and nipped a pretty good Fordyce team...........but after Fordyce got drilled last night by Crossett I now realize  Fordyce has problems to solve......Smackovers starters had little trouble with the  Crossett starters and smack played like crap that night......one penalty after another, then the famous leg cramps and they were still up 27-0, when the reserves entered.

dragonator

Quote from: BUCK FEVER on September 13, 2014, 12:09:46 pm
Halftime JC 41 RISON 8

that speaks well for the Bucks.

Halftime JC 12 SMACKOVER 12

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on September 13, 2014, 12:33:50 pm
Is this Rison team THAT bad? Honestly. Not trying to start anything. I just want to know. Rison ALWAYS has a tradition rich program. I think Clay Totty is just going to have to get away from the Power Run. Especially against teams who can crowd the line of scrimmage like Junction.

Which one is it?  ::)

the game

Quote from: dragonator on September 13, 2014, 05:29:06 pm
Halftime JC 41 RISON 8

Is this Rison team THAT bad? Honestly. Not trying to start anything. I just want to know. Rison ALWAYS has a tradition rich program. I think Clay Totty is just going to have to get away from the Power Run. Especially against teams who can crowd the line of scrimmage like Junction.

I had JC to win this game by 18 , and I believe it might still have  been that or a little more , but I don't think y'all saw a mentally focused Rison team last night , the funeral yesterday of their last years teammate , probably affected the team more than some think ... Still Junction looks awesome , I was able to watch the game while I listened to Bearden , looked like y'all had about 40 players and they all looked like players too , did Junction get a turf field installed , it looked like one on my laptop , it looked fast anyway ...

cuz

September 13, 2014, 07:26:26 pm #110 Last Edit: September 13, 2014, 07:52:14 pm by cuz
Quote from: the game on September 13, 2014, 06:28:03 pm
Quote from: dragonator on September 13, 2014, 05:29:06 pm
Halftime JC 41 RISON 8

Nope game same old field, Coach Carpenter puts a lot of work in on that field and try's to keep it looking that way. You're probably right about Rison, they fumbled the ball a lot at the start of the game, much like JC did against Smackover. Junction is good enough to capitalize on turnovers like that. I also think they're young in certain places. Emotions runs strong in that age group so the loss of a teammate and funeral that close to game day could of had affected the game play a lot. Was sorry to hear about that and prayers to the family and friends............

I had JC to win this game by 18 , and I believe it might still have  been that or a little more , but I don't think y'all saw a mentally focused Rison team last night , the funeral yesterday of their last years teammate , probably affected the team more than some think ... Still Junction looks awesome , I was able to watch the game while I listened to Bearden , looked like y'all had about 40 players and they all looked like players too , did Junction get a turf field installed , it looked like one on my laptop , it looked fast anyway ...
Your probably right, kids that age emotions run high and it could affect how focused they actually are. Prayers for the young man's family and friends. Rison fumbled a lot at the first of the game and JC is just good enough to capitalize on those turnovers......
Calpreps called it this way on a neutral field............

neutral field
[2014] Junction City (AR) 46, [2014] Rison (AR) 10

Pretty close...........

Dragon I

Rison dropped all the way to number 4 in the Demazette. 

BigBrother

Tbought some of ya ll said JC was weak in the middle.

THA TRUTH

There is a big difference between rison and smackover

cuz

Quote from: BigBrother on September 14, 2014, 09:58:44 am
Tbought some of ya ll said JC was weak in the middle.
I think what was said was, if they had a weak spot it was the run up the middle........ ;D

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: THA TRUTH on September 14, 2014, 10:37:16 am

Oh my goodness. Could it be? A compliment. Lol.

bleudog

THA TRUTH

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on September 14, 2014, 11:22:54 am
Quote from: THA TRUTH on September 14, 2014, 10:37:16 am

Oh my goodness. Could it be? A compliment. Lol.

Hey I gave more then u started with ur sore losing ways so I cut them out

Astate37

Is it just me or does the live stream of the games seem choppier than last year?

THA TRUTH

It is for sure more choppier

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas