• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Des Arc vs McCrory

Started by RiverEagle079, September 06, 2014, 09:03:33 am

Previous topic - Next topic

RiverEagle079

This is going to be a hard decision for me.  I feel DA can win but they have to mix things up. Offense:  Last night Bald Knob stacked nine in the box 90 percent of the time.  I could call the play before the play even started 1st down 36 left or right, 2nd down 36 left or right, 3rd down sweep option or pass to 18 they where way to predictable. Defense : Not much to say about them other than they need to keep there head up and tackle not try and go for the big hit every time the front line needs to plug the holes we was gashed in the middle.  On a possitive note even though the offense was predictable we moved the ball pretty well considering. #36 is a beast but 1 against 6 is hard odds to win. I see this next game going to DA by a small margin maybe a touchdown or two at most but if we cant fix these problems the jags can pull away easy.

mcnewfamily

mccrory is going too want too bounce back this week. espically after they gave the game away to epc. due to a coaching error. mccrory better get in shape and quick if there going to compete for anything. we let epc hang around and it costed us in the end. if we get a game plan and stick to it then we're tough but if it close in the end then it could go des arc's way. we have to learn how too finish. mccrory by 2.

RiverEagle079

Donnie Jamon

First thing Mccrory needs to do is get another off coord.  His play calling was horrific. Give it to Rogo until he throws up and then give it to the big guy.  Give it bk to Rogo and repeat.  Quit rolling out Campbell on pass plays bc he isn't that good of a passer.  Run, Run, Run and more runs

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Donnie Jamon on September 09, 2014, 04:17:26 pm
First thing Mccrory needs to do is get another off coord.  His play calling was horrific. Give it to Rogo until he throws up and then give it to the big guy.  Give it bk to Rogo and repeat.  Quit rolling out Campbell on pass plays bc he isn't that good of a passer.  Run, Run, Run and more runs

If they beat des arc, it will be because they passed it on us.

6-2a_wizard

Des arc win 40+ they got #5 dubb

Donnie Jamon

Des Arc might win but I don't see 40+

brown2010

dj  get off of our coach and wizard u r crazy as he--. no way da will put 40 on us much less win by 40

mcnewfamily

sorry brown dj is right. stop sucking up.

2asportsfan

From what is saw Friday night DJ is right.  I have to agree with DJ on this one.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

mtindian42

brown2010

didn't see a play im n florida but if he completes pass and we win what r u gonna say. didn't get on here to gripe or I didn't say anything when one of epcs players throws a big fit a couple of years ago throws helmet and pads and cusses and mom goes to sidelines and coach puts him back in. mccrory coaches would not have done that. anytime a team loses its the coaches fault. mcnew I guess its his fault he left paul in and we won state that year. his fault school wouldn't move graduation next year and players get there 4 in the morning and we lose. there fault they work there butts off in all sports. stay behind them and positive and quit cutting them down cause they r gonna win more than they lose

mcnewfamily

nope brown its basic football 101. run the clock out. it's hard too watch the kids play so hard and lose that way. they grow as a team and learn as one to but in the process the coach's are suppose too learn to. that is one he should have alredy known.

Donnie Jamon

Brown I apologize.  But when a team is winning with 4:00 min left and the other team has no timeouts and you are a running team then why pass?  You are a couple first downs from running out the clock. 

brown2010

i agree but everyone makes a mistake n life

brown2010

besides the assistant wasn't there to help.lol

Lions84

mtindian42

mccrory has no time to lick there wounds they have the state runer ups coming up...ouch...

RiverEagle079

Last year's runner ups I don't see the fire that they had last year

Donnie Jamon

brown, let me know how your playing calln goes

FD4

Mcnew and DJ, you aint seen nothin the likes of what a "Former" HC at Wynne did against an undefeated Batesville team playing at home in Wynne.  We were under 500, it was game 5, Batesville had pummeled folks, undefeated, state ranked.  We had them on the ropes, up like 3 points, they were out of TO's, we had the ball on their 3 yard line, Coach calls for a hand off left side A gap.  Linebacker unloaded on the ball carrier, he fumbles, DE picks up the ball and......you guessed it, 97 yards for the score.  YouTube it, Showalters Touchdown Run.  You aint gonna believe it when you see it.  All we had to do was take a knee.  Chris Hill was hired the next season as Head Coach at Wynne.  For the record, the Head Coach did defense, not the play calling.  I hated it for Coach Shempert, I like that guy.

FD4

Guys, it was "Showalters Game-changing play"  It is unreal how quick a good decision goes bad...............

RiverEagle079

Really wish i could see them eagles beat the jags tonightbut i wont be there gotta work.

mcnewfamily

mccrory is looking for the sweep tonight. good luck to both on a injury free game.

jbtiger73

Well, its raining. gotta go with DA.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Roll call, who is coming to the game?

RiverEagle079

Cant got a banquet to attend or i would be there

green-eagle

can't... my son is playing in fordyce

AmSycho

Good luck to the rookie, Coach Coffee. Go Eagles, Go Huskies!!

Elvis

HorseFeathers

I think this game could set the tone for the rest of the year for both teams....Big win for either could propel them to being the top challenger to Hazen for confernce

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: HF on September 12, 2014, 04:24:26 pm
I think this game could set the tone for the rest of the year for both teams....Big win for either could propel them to being the top challenger to Hazen for confernce

I agree, I'm also curious about Brinkley, they could be the surprise team.

mcnewfamily

big E

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on September 12, 2014, 04:27:42 pm
Quote from: HF on September 12, 2014, 04:24:26 pm

I agree, I'm also curious about Brinkley, they could be the surprise team.
let you know in a few about that pick.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Elvis on September 12, 2014, 04:21:56 pm
McCrory rolls BIG

Didn't happen, unless they rolled in, in a charter bus.

big E

Well pick either Brinkley is real good or we are real bad .my guess more of the last than the first.

bdubyab60

Still waiting on Mccrory to arrive.

BigLion10

Great game eagles qway to pull em thru pick

HorseFeathers

Quote from: big E on September 12, 2014, 10:10:33 pm
Well pick either Brinkley is real good or we are real bad .my guess more of the last than the first.

what was the score

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: bdubyab60 on September 12, 2014, 10:15:46 pm

They better realize they are in a football conference now. Lol

bdubyab60

big E

Brinkley took us to the wood shed boys 36-0  green is the realdeal we dont believe in taping ankles I guess both tail backs out.By the way good win Eagles.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

mcnewfamily

good game des arc. thought mactown was going to pull it out but it didn't happen.  not going to win many if we keep turning it over.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: mcnewfamily on September 12, 2014, 10:55:07 pm
good game des arc. thought mactown was going to pull it out but it didn't happen.  not going to win many if we keep turning it over.

Well, at least we avoided another brawl.

highstrung

Quote from: bdubyab60 on September 12, 2014, 10:35:07 pm
Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on September 12, 2014, 10:26:39 pm

LOL
from what I have seen both teams, have tons of improving to do.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: highstrung on September 13, 2014, 11:05:28 am
Quote from: bdubyab60 on September 12, 2014, 10:35:07 pm
Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on September 12, 2014, 10:26:39 pm

LOL
from what I have seen both teams, have tons of improving to do.

This can be said of most teams after 2 games.

mtindian42

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas