• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Cross Co. at Arkansas Baptist

Started by playmaker04, September 06, 2014, 08:05:52 am

Previous topic - Next topic

playmaker04

Cross co dominated Harrisburg on both sides of the ball. AB lost to CAC 36-35. This is not the same CAC team of years past. AB gave up 47 points a game last year. They do have a pretty good qb. Threw for over 350 yds against CAC. Cross co pass rush wreaked havoc on Conner Haag and Harrisburg all night. AB will not have an answer for Davis from CC. Should be a good test for what is an improved cc secondary. I'm going to say CC scores over 50 the 2nd week in a row. CC 52 AB 22

playmaker04

Worst refs in history. Thought we was at walnut ridge. Cross co. 18 penalties AB 0. Players said dirtiest team they ever played. Even with that we killed ourselves by failing to score inside the 10 on 3 different series.

nomorewhining

playmaker04

You must be blind as the refs if you think it was 6-2. We had 3 called on one play.

nomorewhining

just looking at the stat sheet...but whatever...you're right...it was the refs

playmaker04

Now don't get all sarcastic now. AB posters haven't said a word all year on here so I'm glad to see their was one out there. The refs were bad but I plainly said we killed ourselves. But kinda surprised at the in the lack of  sportsmanship in AB. Hope your qb okay. Looked like maybe a broken collarbone there.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas