• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

6AA in 2014

Started by jags to the rock, June 15, 2014, 12:14:44 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Ventman

Quote from: Coach Mac D on June 17, 2014, 08:55:17 pm
Junction city graduates over 50 a year and that is just what graduates. It's not even a fair comparison. I don't understand why you would be so rude to des arc. It was an amazing accomplishment for them to even be in the championship game.

You know its not right that junction city fans cant be more humble about their accomplishments. They are playing 2a ball with 3a numbers. All you got to do is look up their public school improvemnet plan that states their enrollment. I dont know how they get away with it but they do. I dont rreally care until I see people talking crap to des arc. You should have to face booneville next year. When they have 100 more students than you do. The thing is i bet booneville would be humble and not rub it it your face like you do everyone else. Win with class player!

x2

MomaLion

Quote from: Coach Mac D on June 17, 2014, 08:55:17 pm
Junction city graduates over 50 a year and that is just what graduates. It's not even a fair comparison. I don't understand why you would be so rude to des arc. It was an amazing accomplishment for them to even be in the championship game.

You know its not right that junction city fans cant be more humble about their accomplishments. They are playing 2a ball with 3a numbers. All you got to do is look up their public school improvemnet plan that states their enrollment. I dont know how they get away with it but they do. I dont rreally care until I see people talking crap to des arc. You should have to face booneville next year. When they have 100 more students than you do. The thing is i bet booneville would be humble and not rub it it your face like you do everyone else. Win with class player!

This is the best thing i've read on here in a very long time!!!

Dragon I

jags to the rock

Quote from: Dragon I on June 18, 2014, 05:42:36 am
Here we go again  ::)
The whole state knows what goes on down in Clairborne. It may be technically legal but that doesn't mean it's right. Just a technicality on how the LA students are counted. Pound your chest all you want there always be a taint on all the championships and everyone knows it. The truth is the AAA doesn't really care what happens in 2A and doesn't rock the boat. Truth is truth.

THA TRUTH

When I graduated there was only 36 people in my class and as for two years ago when a brother of mine graduated there was 34 idk where this 50 comes from when the biggest class in jc history which was 09-10 had 48

THA TRUTH

Just hope and pray jc doesn't play any of y'all's teams next year and save y'all from embarrassment

Dragon I

This is what happens when you win over 20 State Championships in 10 years.  The jealousy is always going to show up.

Coach Mac D

Quote from: THA TRUTH on June 18, 2014, 07:20:01 am
Just hope and pray jc doesn't play any of y'all's teams next year and save y'all from embarrassment

This is exactly what is irritating. It's rude and disrespectful. The truth is on junction city's own web site under public information it has its 2012-2013 senior class as 60 students and 52 graduating. So tha truth is your wrong. But your lack of class is what makes me even care. If you didnt gloat and supported with class then it wouldn't bother anyone. It would just make it more special for the team that does compete against you and win.

jags to the rock

Quote from: Coach Mac D on June 18, 2014, 07:46:59 am
Quote from: THA TRUTH on June 18, 2014, 07:20:01 am

This is exactly what is irritating. It's rude and disrespectful. The truth is on junction city's own web site under public information it has its 2012-2013 senior class as 60 students and 52 graduating. So tha truth is your wrong. But your lack of class is what makes me even care. If you didnt gloat and supported with class then it wouldn't bother anyone. It would just make it more special for the team that does compete against you and win.
Like i said "pound that chest" EVERYBODY knows. lol!

Coach Mac D

Quote from: Dragon I on June 18, 2014, 07:36:16 am
This is what happens when you win over 20 State Championships in 10 years.  The jealousy is always going to show up.

It's not jealous. That is funny. Call it what ever you want. The only reason I mention it is because your supporters show up and talk garbage about 6-2a. So what Rick is gone. So what weddle and holloway is gone. Before them there was a Houston at clarendon before them was a Petrus at carlisle before them was a Campbell at hazen and guess what there still is gonna be players that show up and take over where those guys left off. Its just sad you come to another conference and trash them cause your so great. Congrats you have a great athletic program. I always say congrats. Good job Yall have a great conference to support. I support it just like every other conferences. I love the state of arkansas football. I love ASU, UCA & U of A. You only love yourself. It's like a huge game of king of the hill to you. You wont even let people play and have fun and be proud of what they got. You call it jealous.

cav2012

I wish we would play jc

Dragon I

I never said they were going to be down forever.  Look at how many years it is between those guys.  Are we not allowed to discuss our opinions on the six?  The six is going to be down this year.  Is that really crushing a kids morale?  If so, they'll never make it in the real world.

R. A.™

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on June 17, 2014, 07:54:42 pm
Quote from: THA TRUTH on June 17, 2014, 07:04:42 pm
Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on June 16, 2014, 02:04:48 pm
Quote from: THA TRUTH on June 16, 2014, 02:02:19 pm
As they should

Go ahead and see what happens.

Maybe y'all can get within 60

Maybe so, but we still beat Bearden and strong.

Nobody is looking at the scores of the Bearden and Strong games....it is the last score on that schedule that everyone will remember for 2013...60-0.

Dragon I

It's the last one that matters.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: R. A.™ on June 18, 2014, 08:35:42 am
As they should

Nobody is looking at the scores of the Bearden and Strong games....it is the last score on that schedule that everyone will remember for 2013...60-0.

Blah Blah Blah! Nobody but j.c. has beaten des arc in a game that matters. Yes des arc got drummed by j.c., but we were still playing and the rest of the state were sitting home. Without j.c.'s dominance, the 8 would not be any better than the 6.

As for the 6 being down this year, I'm pretty sure a lot of posters said the same thing last year and we had 2 of the final for teams.

THA TRUTH

Carlisle was the expected last year DA was the surprise that no one knew about other than them the 6 was nothing

THA TRUTH

And it's jealousy or envy either way people dislike winners and this board proves it also we bump it chest because of people that talk down on jc every year so why not talk trash back

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: THA TRUTH on June 18, 2014, 09:44:40 am
Carlisle was the expected last year DA was the surprise that no one knew about other than them the 6 was nothing

I'm pretty sure the other teams from the 6 did ok in the first round or two of the playoffs.

THA TRUTH

Don't believe y'all's 4 beat a 1 though just top to bottom yea it's 8 but u wanna say top two then yea it's close to even

cav2012

Our 5 seed beat a 1? Correct or am I off somewhere

THA TRUTH

Which 1 seed means something

THA TRUTH

Y'all's 5th seed Brinkley beat the 2 seed magazine idk why a 2 played a 5 but they did

cav2012

Quote from: THA TRUTH on June 18, 2014, 02:26:40 pm
Y'all's 5th seed Brinkley beat the 2 seed magazine idk why a 2 played a 5 but they did
good question

HorseFeathers

4 one seeds play in the first round, 6 five seeds play. . . . Come on guys that's simple math. . . . And seriously claiming 48 students is the largest class at junction ever? You guys lost a third of the student body when union parish pulled their students out of junction city back in the nineties . . . And seriously why do we need to hear about junction city's greatness in every thread? The only thing worse than a sore loser is a sore winner. . . .

Dragon I

HF, in his defense, he didn't say anything about JC.  He was talking about the six being down and members of the six got pissy.  JC was drug into this conversation by people who are not JC fans.  JC fans defended their team.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Dragon 1, nobody knows what the 6 is going to be this year, especially someone not connected to the conference. And j.c.'s greatness got brought because someone said something about the 60 - 0 win over des arc. If anyone bases des arc's ability off that one game, I'm betting they wait around their mailbox on the first of the month for their crazy check to show up.

BrianfromCarlisle

LOL. Welcome back PICK!

Dragon I

It shouldn't take a genius to figure out the six is going to be down.  The best players left.  The players filling their shoes aren't as good.  That's not an opinion.  That's a fact.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Let me break this down to your level since you are obviously one of the ones waiting at the mailbox.

Carlisle lost 2 great players, there are more teams in the 6 other than them. I mean you only have to go all the way back to last year to figure out that most posters from the 8 do not know a quarter of what they think they do about the 6. Des Arc being proof of that.

Dragon I

Let me break this down for you.  Ricks and Bo were on another level.  MVP of 2A type level.  You do not have a conference full of kids that good.  Their may be other kids, that doesn't mean they are the caliber that they were. 

Pick_DA_EAGLES

June 18, 2014, 04:19:11 pm #80 Last Edit: June 18, 2014, 04:22:23 pm by pick_DA_EAGLES
Des Arc is proof you do not need players on another level to succeed.

As far as that goes, the 8 isn't full of players on Ricks and weddles level.

Dragon I

You brought up the 8.  Not me.  I would say JC has a few and Bearden has 1.  We're not saying the six won't be good.  They just won't be as good as last year.

cav2012

I would honestly say about the same. Hazen returns essentially the entire team. The addition of mccrory. The leaving of england. This alone should balance out DA and Carlisle "being down"

THA TRUTH

Carlisle should be way down compared to last year u don't lose ur two main offensive threats and improve I'm sorry and as far DA they could have the same people idk I still believe it was a fluke win over Carlisle for them

Ric Flair

I don't have a dog in the hunt anymore but I would like to say one thing about JC and there players. I was standing on the track at Eldorado last December and watched the last ticks of the clock wind down on JC and Carlisle game. When the game was over I watched player after player from JC come by and hug and show class and respect to my son after a "WAR" of a game! Armstrong, Dancy, and big Mason along with there entire team showed nothing but class and respect. No " chest beating" just respect and great sportsmanship. Everybody is entitled to an opinion and I respect that. Lets just let the kids on the field play and try to remember that it is the best time of there lives. Win or lose!

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: THA TRUTH on June 18, 2014, 05:10:50 pm
Carlisle should be way down compared to last year u don't lose ur two main offensive threats and improve I'm sorry and as far DA they could have the same people idk I still believe it was a fluke win over Carlisle for them

You don't beat carlisle @ carlisle on flukes.

cav2012

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on June 18, 2014, 05:42:38 pm
Quote from: THA TRUTH on June 18, 2014, 05:10:50 pm

You don't beat carlisle @ carlisle on flukes.
amen to that

MomaLion

Quote from: Coach Mac D on June 18, 2014, 07:58:25 am
Quote from: Dragon I on June 18, 2014, 07:36:16 am

It's not jealous. That is funny. Call it what ever you want. The only reason I mention it is because your supporters show up and talk garbage about 6-2a. So what Rick is gone. So what weddle and holloway is gone. Before them there was a Houston at clarendon before them was a Petrus at carlisle before them was a Campbell at hazen and guess what there still is gonna be players that show up and take over where those guys left off. Its just sad you come to another conference and trash them cause your so great. Congrats you have a great athletic program. I always say congrats. Good job Yall have a great conference to support. I support it just like every other conferences. I love the state of arkansas football. I love ASU, UCA & U of A. You only love yourself. It's like a huge game of king of the hill to you. You wont even let people play and have fun and be proud of what they got. You call it jealous.

+1,000

MomaLion

Quote from: R. A.™ on June 18, 2014, 08:35:42 am
As they should

I truly feel sorry for the kids down there.  They are king of the world right now but when they hit the real world, they won't know how to deal with loss or failure...and it WILL happen as it happens to everyone.  So much pressure on those kids. :(

MomaLion

Quote from: Ric Flair on June 18, 2014, 05:32:33 pm
I don't have a dog in the hunt anymore but I would like to say one thing about JC and there players. I was standing on the track at Eldorado last December and watched the last ticks of the clock wind down on JC and Carlisle game. When the game was over I watched player after player from JC come by and hug and show class and respect to my son after a "WAR" of a game! Armstrong, Dancy, and big Mason along with there entire team showed nothing but class and respect. No " chest beating" just respect and great sportsmanship. Everybody is entitled to an opinion and I respect that. Lets just let the kids on the field play and try to remember that it is the best time of there lives. Win or lose!

That tells me that this is all adults doing the chest thumping...and hopefully that doesn't cascade down to their kids.

THA TRUTH

It's all fun guys it helps to pass the time til the season starts especially since the only thing big going on now is the World Cup and cws everyone gets so sensitive over a lil trash talk and complains instead of just talking trash right back

Tha View

SOMEONE TELL ME THIS Y EVERYTIME SOMEONE TALKS ABOUT JC AN FOOTBALL U ALWAYS HEAR BOUT THE KIDS FROM LOUISIANA IF JC WAS NOT WINNING STATE CHAMPSHIPS I BET U A MILLION DOLLARS U WOULDNT HEAR ANY COPLAINING BUT SINCE THEY ARE WINING ITS A BIG DEAL I CAN REMEMBER WEN THEY HAD THE LA KIDS IN THE 90S AN THEY WERE GETTING HAMMERED WASNT NOTHING SAID THEN BUT NOW ITS A BIG BIG DEAL

Ventman

Quote from: HF on June 18, 2014, 02:56:09 pm
4 one seeds play in the first round, 6 five seeds play. . . . Come on guys that's simple math. . . . And seriously claiming 48 students is the largest class at junction ever? You guys lost a third of the student body when union parish pulled their students out of junction city back in the nineties . . . And seriously why do we need to hear about junction city's greatness in every thread? The only thing worse than a sore loser is a sore winner. . . .

x10

Ventman

Quote from: Ric Flair on June 18, 2014, 05:32:33 pm

it's not the players it's the posters.

HorseFeathers

and it's not all of the posters lol   

cav2012

Quote from: Tha View on June 19, 2014, 09:46:14 am
SOMEONE TELL ME THIS Y EVERYTIME SOMEONE TALKS ABOUT JC AN FOOTBALL U ALWAYS HEAR BOUT THE KIDS FROM LOUISIANA IF JC WAS NOT WINNING STATE CHAMPSHIPS I BET U A MILLION DOLLARS U WOULDNT HEAR ANY COPLAINING BUT SINCE THEY ARE WINING ITS A BIG DEAL I CAN REMEMBER WEN THEY HAD THE LA KIDS IN THE 90S AN THEY WERE GETTING HAMMERED WASNT NOTHING SAID THEN BUT NOW ITS A BIG BIG DEAL
quiet

way2go

This thread that is supposed to be about 6AA as been hijacked by bickering about JC. JC is not the center of the universe, so to them I say go in peace.

bleudog

June 19, 2014, 11:06:30 am #97 Last Edit: June 19, 2014, 11:11:39 am by bleudog
It's a bit early still, but some of the 2A-6 faithful might find this of interest (even though it's still in need of some more data and an update or two):  CLICK HERE

Lions84

The 6AA will give a warm welcome to the Jags just like the Canadians  got from the Germans on D-Day .

Coach Mac D

Quote from: bleudog on June 19, 2014, 11:06:30 am
It's a bit early still, but some of the 2A-6 faithful might find this of interest (even though it's still in need of some more data and an update or two):  CLICK HERE

Interesting why? Because they are projected #1 in conference?

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas