• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

6AA in 2014

Started by jags to the rock, June 15, 2014, 12:14:44 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Ventman

Quote from: purplehajj on September 04, 2014, 09:39:42 pm
I understand your point we did lose three games last year to decent teams and seem to choke but my point is we have not lost to England!

Maybe y'all will meet in the post season, the Lions will be hitting on all cylinder by then. They will win lots of games the next three years! Whoever draws them in the playoffs will have their hands full!

big E

The thing about this matchup is line play Hazens line would be better would have to see how the lions reacted but I sure hope we get to see.

cuz

Quote from: purplehajj on September 04, 2014, 09:39:42 pm
I understand your point we did lose three games last year to decent teams and seem to choke but my point is we have not lost to England!
Again so, England is just a prelude to the big show, something Hazen hasn't done in a very long time. Your record is no better than England, lot of football between now and the finals, I'd let it alone...........

Cheek

Quote from: big E on September 05, 2014, 01:58:13 am
The thing about this matchup is line play Hazens line would be better would have to see how the lions reacted but I sure hope we get to see.

If Hazen played England, they should win.  Hazen will field their best team ever, and will be good at every position.   This is your last chance to compete for a State Title, so make the best of it.  I hate England left the 6AA, because after this year,  Hazen would hated to see England on the schedule.

big E

I agree with that big guy.

Lions84

GO SCRAPPER-HORNETS   
Go 6AA to night safe travels and good games.

hornetfever

Quote from: Cheek on September 05, 2014, 06:58:46 am

If Hazen played England, they should win.  Hazen will field their best team ever, and will be good at every position.   This is your last chance to compete for a State Title, so make the best of it.  I hate England left the 6AA, because after this year,  Hazen would hated to see England on the schedule.
I don't know about the best team ever, last years had more depth but we would love to play England in 2014.

big E

4 hours and counting gonna be a hot one in the delta.mugggggy.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: hornetfever on September 05, 2014, 02:57:36 pm

I don't know about the best team ever, last years had more depth but we would love to play England in 2014.

I would hate to think my schools best team, lost 4 games.

mcnewfamily

good luck too all the 6aa this fine hot night.

Lions84

I got the shorts and jersey in the car for after work quick change.  It just too hot tonite.

bigworm

i wish a little bit that we were still in the 6. them jokers over in the 5 don't say anything. gonna be boring this year unless they pick up the trash talk a little. good luck to our old foes from the 6! (except for the bizen since we play them tonight)

hornetfever

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on September 05, 2014, 03:01:26 pm

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on September 05, 2014, 03:01:26 pm

Was what it was.....Very talented but didn't happen.
Kinda like 2013 State Title Game!! BURN  ;D ;D ;D

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Hornetfever, that's not a, "burn", last year's des arc team wasn't our best team ever. Probably not even top 5, behind a couple teams from the 60's, the 75 runners up, 76 champions and the 08 runners up. Now they possibly could be the most over achieving team in des arc history, but they still beat hazen.

cuz

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on September 05, 2014, 04:17:36 pm
Hornetfever, that's not a, "burn", last year's des arc team wasn't our best team ever. Probably not even top 5, behind a couple teams from the 60's, the 75 runners up, 76 champions and the 08 runners up. Now they possibly could be the most over achieving team in des arc history, but they still beat hazen.
That 08 runners up was bad to the bone, definitely a top ten anywhere..................

cav2012

I'd say the 09 season is close. Then back in the 80s. There has always been good talent throughout the years

big E

Good job hornets and river eagle mild with slaw please.

RiverEagle079

Ill have it to you as soon as possible i get off at four today what time does Craigs close if I can get their on time I will have it to you tonight

big E

Dont do it today I'll be out of pocket we will hook up.

bdubyab60

After one game it looks like Hazen is the favorite after all.

mcnewfamily

looks like hazen put us the 6aa on notice last night.

RiverEagle079

ok makes life easier for me

big E

Quote from: bdubyab60 on September 06, 2014, 09:13:39 am
Anyone who didnt think this was Hazens conference to lose was somewhere in a fantasy land they may win every game in conference by 14 or more.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: big E on September 06, 2014, 10:53:56 am
Anyone who didnt think this was Hazens conference to lose was somewhere in a fantasy land they may win every game in conference by 14 or more.

Won't happen, it's still hazen, with the same coaches.

cuz

September 06, 2014, 12:34:54 pm #374 Last Edit: September 06, 2014, 12:37:10 pm by cuz
Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on September 06, 2014, 11:15:48 am
Quote from: big E on September 06, 2014, 10:53:56 am

Won't happen, it's still hazen, with the same coaches.
One win definitely doesn't prove a lot. Past tradition will bear more on this than anything. The 6a seems to always be full of Rivalry, especially between Carlisle, Hazen and DA. Looks like they might want to celebrate England being in the 5a more than anything.............

cav2012

Hazen isn't worried about england. Never have never will

JrHighParent

Wow Pick _DA_Eagles , Where have you been ? Same Coaches , REALLY ? Oh I forgot, your still living in last years season. You haven't moved on to this years season yet

bigworm

Quote from: cav2012 on September 06, 2014, 05:53:51 pm
Hazen isn't worried about england. Never have never will

Enjoy your year. Better take lots of pics and don't lose them. Your time is coming.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: JrHighParent on September 06, 2014, 09:31:49 pm
Wow Pick _DA_Eagles , Where have you been ? Same Coaches , REALLY ? Oh I forgot, your still living in last years season. You haven't moved on to this years season yet

Did y'all get a new head coach?

JrHighParent

No we didn't get a new head coach, but 3 out of 4 of our Coaches are new this year. We have an awesome Coaching staff this year

big E

What happened to coach Prine?

Pick_DA_EAGLES

September 07, 2014, 09:42:40 am #381 Last Edit: September 07, 2014, 09:56:25 am by pick_DA_EAGLES
Quote from: JrHighParent on September 07, 2014, 08:24:29 am
No we didn't get a new head coach, but 3 out of 4 of our Coaches are new this year. We have an awesome Coaching staff this year

Well how the Heck would I know that info?  They do not report assistant coach changes, there had not been a thread about it, so therefore I had no idea. That being said if you still have the same head coach, I expect basically the same results. He is the one in charge. As for me being stuck in last season, nope I'm not. I'm ready for this year, I spent the day in hazen yesterday with my boys playing in the jamboree.

EAGLE PRIDE

Lions84

The Lions gave Brookland a good game and came up 4 points short.

lionfan59

Quote from: Ventman on August 29, 2014, 03:01:21 pm
Quote from: lionfan59 on August 29, 2014, 11:43:48 am
Oh its more than just speed this year Vent....It s a lil smash mouth, hard hitting that is coming along with that speed.  No more teddy bear hugs for us
what are you talking about bro?

Oh I was talking about your comment of the cupcake bowl..LOL......And if you got a chance to see the game, you would have seen some hard hitting going on that night.....

Lions84

Game DAY!!!  Good Luck to all and safe travels tonite.

lionfan59

Quote from: Cheek on September 03, 2014, 07:19:08 pm
Quote from: big E on September 03, 2014, 06:33:26 pm
Ohhh cheek done called you scrapper hornets out.I think yall should make a bet and the loser has to wear the other teams cheerleading outfit.

That would be one big a$& uniform if I lost.

ummmm I think ill just buy cheek a coke if he looses that bet!!!!!

big E

What and miss his sexy legs.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas