• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Secret Southside Fans Thread - Mounties Do Not Read

Started by ARDA, November 21, 2006, 06:57:44 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

NORTHSiDE2o08

man, this is the best thread ever. =)
GO SOUTHSIDE! (i'm a grizzly, but
what the heck? why not root for
southside this week?!)

Smithian

Woohoo! Go Fort Smith! We still own Rogers/Fayetteville/Springdale!

BADPUPPY

2. Some class you show. Attacking a kid on a internet board, when you have no idea what you are talking about, your pathetic. The penatly was not received by Ziemba. As a matter of fact, I don't even recall a penalty being given. However, when Rogers was taking a knee, I do remember a certain Fayetteville player running in from Ziemba's side to try and hit Kirby before he took a knee. The player was pushed/blocked by Lee, BEFORE THE WHISTLE WAS BLOWN AND IT WAS A COMPLETELY LEGAL PLAY. After he was pushed/blocked he kept running and was again pushed/blocked by another Rogers player who I know the name of and will not give out on their because I don't believe in trashing high school kids like you are. The Rogers player put his hands on the kids chest and he fell right to the ground, AS THE WHISLTE WAS BLOWN ONCE AGAIN MAKING IT COMPLETELY LEGAL! If their was a penatly given on that play, it would not have been given to Ziemba and at no point did he ever pick a kid up and choke-slam him. If he did, I would LOVE to see the video of it. I have watched the game film once before and NEVER saw such a transgression, but I don't really expect much more from such a pitiful excuse for a human being such as yourself. quote from Mountieman

Thanks for the complement bro.  I would suggest that you go review your film.  On the next to the last play of the game our DE was rushing from his side and Zimba was blocking him.  Zimba grabbed him by the neck and tried to pick him up and then threw him  to the ground.  The DE got up holding his neck and running around because he could not breath. Zimba was penalized 15 yards for that play. You could see him protesting the call from the stands.  End of story. 

As for the other parts about Roger's team getting rooms, it was in the paper, as well as on TV,  same as parade and autographs.  The media loves you. I was just making a statement on what I saw, read and heard.  I guess that you guys are a Little thinned skinned.  Sorry if the truth offends you.

Smithian

buttmunch02

Quote from: Purple Puppy on November 23, 2006, 08:20:45 pm
2. Some class you show. Attacking a kid on a internet board, when you have no idea what you are talking about, your pathetic. The penatly was not received by Ziemba. As a matter of fact, I don't even recall a penalty being given. However, when Rogers was taking a knee, I do remember a certain Fayetteville player running in from Ziemba's side to try and hit Kirby before he took a knee. The player was pushed/blocked by Lee, BEFORE THE WHISTLE WAS BLOWN AND IT WAS A COMPLETELY LEGAL PLAY. After he was pushed/blocked he kept running and was again pushed/blocked by another Rogers player who I know the name of and will not give out on their because I don't believe in trashing high school kids like you are. The Rogers player put his hands on the kids chest and he fell right to the ground, AS THE WHISLTE WAS BLOWN ONCE AGAIN MAKING IT COMPLETELY LEGAL! If their was a penatly given on that play, it would not have been given to Ziemba and at no point did he ever pick a kid up and choke-slam him. If he did, I would LOVE to see the video of it. I have watched the game film once before and NEVER saw such a transgression, but I don't really expect much more from such a pitiful excuse for a human being such as yourself. quote from Mountieman

Thanks for the complement bro.  I would suggest that you go review your film.  On the next to the last play of the game our DE was rushing from his side and Zimba was blocking him.  Zimba grabbed him by the neck and tried to pick him up and then threw him  to the ground.  The DE got up holding his neck and running around because he could not breath. Zimba was penalized 15 yards for that play. You could see him protesting the call from the stands.  End of story. 

As for the other parts about Roger's team getting rooms, it was in the paper, as well as on TV,  same as parade and autographs.  The media loves you. I was just making a statement on what I saw, read and heard.  I guess that you guys are a Little thinned skinned.  Sorry if the truth offends you.

well dude its not the truth ....and why do u keep saying we got rooms and a parade...hey we might MIGHT get one if we win state...also im sorry its such a bad thing to sign autographs for little kids at school....aww man im so sorry are egos are why too big......geez

hey we didnt get ne of that stuff and this is coming from the most reliable of sources!!

bear

November 23, 2006, 09:26:39 pm #55 Last Edit: November 23, 2006, 09:31:39 pm by Bear
Fact..Your team was assessed a Personal Foul on  a cheap shot when the game was over and Rogers was taking a knee....Blame whoever you want for this unprecedented BS, but it was Ziemba. .. ..Classless Rogers.

Fact...On the play your safety (Carmichael) was flipped over by our QB (McCutcheon) he should not have been in a pose standing over him when the play was over....Carmichael was taunting and got himself awakened. They are good friends...no big deal.

You are the mascot who whipped some kid from Bentonville during the game???? Right???

ARDA

It's been a great ride this year for Rogers.  Parades, hotel rooms, TV time....Southside hopes you like the ending.

ARDA

Quote from: buttmunch02 on November 23, 2006, 09:08:07 pm
well dude its not the truth ....and why do u keep saying we got rooms and a parade...hey we might MIGHT get one if we win state...also im sorry its such a bad thing to sign autographs for little kids at school....aww man im so sorry are egos are why too big......geez

hey we didnt get ne of that stuff and this is coming from the most reliable of sources!!

buttmunch what position do you play and what year are you?

buttmunch02

Baitshop

November 23, 2006, 10:17:55 pm #59 Last Edit: November 23, 2006, 10:36:36 pm by baitshop
Quote from: buttmunch02 on November 23, 2006, 09:08:07 pm

buttmunch02.......

Young man......let me ask this question as respectfully as I can......

Did you lose some kind of bet that caused you to pick the handle "buttmunch02"??...........

Or maybe is that an old family nickname.......

Not to be nosey.......but I would really be curious what brought you to choosing you handle.......

buttmunch02

ARDA

Quote from: buttmunch02 on November 23, 2006, 10:14:30 pm
left-out and im a senior

You start at left-out?  We don't have that position at Southside.  Could you translate that for me?

What is your ring size?

buttmunch02

ya its like te or sumthing idk

but yea i dont have a ring size yet because we havnt won. i mean i think we will but ya idk what it is. y do u ask?

buttmunch02

that pretty much sums it up ARDA
a clap for you sir

Smithian

buttmunch02

Smithian

Wow, a typical Rogers fan.

Name-calling is pathetic on here. Stop wasting my time and everyone else's.

ARDA

buttmunch...impersonating a teenager and football player is a felony.  Typing it on the internet adds wire fraud.  Your in a heap of trouble son.

Quote from: buttmunch02 on November 23, 2006, 10:39:08 pm
did u eat paint chips as a kid? :o
Its not funny my family couldn't afford Ruffles potatoe chips...my mom gave me multi-colored chips

buttmunch02

its a joke man chill out...sorry MY BAD! have a little humor for gosh darn sakes its a freakin internet message board. and after this year i dont give a crap about the mounties.

buttmunch02

Smithian

Quote from: ARDA on November 23, 2006, 10:44:38 pmIts not funny my family couldn't afford Ruffles potatoe chips...my mom gave me multi-colored chips
How did you figure this out?

Baitshop

No....no.....no......I was at Wal-Mart last night and they don't even sell paint chips here in Fort Smith........

All we have is potato chips..........

But if we get paint chips down here like the Mounties have up there........

Can we have "FIGHT CLUB NIGHT" like you guys do??........ :o :o

I assume that is the "pre fight" meal............ ;D ;D

ARDA

buttmunch

All of a sudden your spelling improved!  What is your number?

By the way way we know you guys have fitted for rings already.  They didn't include you on the parade nor the ring fitting? Haven't you seen the EBay fundraiser for Rogers?

buttmunch02

some of my friends have the dvd...u can borrow it if u want ;D but its not that great....i was pretty disappointed.

17 and no we havnt been fitted for my rings lol were do u guys get this stuff....and if we have been fitted im gonna be hacked cause that means they arnt givin me one if we win state.

ARDA

Quote from: buttmunch02 on November 23, 2006, 10:45:12 pm
its a joke man chill out...sorry MY BAD! have a little humor for gosh darn sakes its a freakin internet message board. and after this year i dont give a crap about the mounties.

buttmunch
You say that you won't care about the Mounties next year..why care about them this year? 

buttmunch02

cause i play for them this year but since i wont next year ill be in college and i wont relaly care if they do good or not...no skin off my back.....i mean i dont want them to just bomb but if they do...owell. at least it wasnt my senior season.

ARDA

buttmunch
this year ...next year  means nothing. Give up this year.

buttmunch02

ARDA

Quote from: ARDA on November 23, 2006, 09:47:06 pm

It's been a great ride this year for Rogers.  Parades, hotel rooms, TV time....Southside hopes you like the ending.

You know what I am mean.  Your ride is coming to an end....go with the winners...not the dark side.

buttmunch02

i dont think it is man but whatever...good luck to u too hick.

Baitshop

ARDA.........

How hard is it for you to have a guy named "buttmunch" call you a "hick"??............ ;D ;D

ARDA

Quote from: baitshop on November 23, 2006, 11:11:16 pm
ARDA.........

How hard is it for you to have a guy named "buttmunch" call you a "hick"??............ ;D ;D

It makes me feel so very fresh and clean.

ARDA

November 24, 2006, 07:55:46 am #83 Last Edit: November 24, 2006, 08:46:54 am by ARDA
http://www.nwarktimes.com/adg/Sports/173842/

Good article on Matt O'Neil today in ADG.....Go Rebels!

Off to the Rock to watch LSU.  See ya'll Saturday night.

Good luck to all players...play safe and smart....

not ray

I just wish we could have some talk from the kid that did nothing, but bad mouth Matt right before the season.  All he did was talk about how terrible he was.  Guess the season has sort of shut that idiot up.  There actually was a story in the Times Record a few weeks back, and Matt actually talked about the situation that occurred on this board.  Whoever that person was showed why some people should not be allowed access to computers of sharp objects.

jeebus

Smithian

All I know is whoever wins will probably have a flood of new posters who will make the other team's fans more than furious. lol

The Fall Guy

Actually, the KID aka Rebelman11 (we're almost 100% sure that the poster was pre-pubescent) posted most of his criticism of Matt O'Neal BEFORE the season actually started.  He had a few more comments after the loss to Greenwood in the season opener and at that point he was more or less identified and "called out".  At that point...to paraphrase Baitshop..."Rebelman (has) left the building"!  Oh Rebelman, where art thou?

It wasn't difficult figuring out who he was after reading through his previous posts...1) he DID NOT play football himself (go figure), 2) he was intimately acquainted with Southside's baseball team, and 3) he was a former Trinity Jr. High student (thus explaining his peculiar infatuation with Clay Borengasser).

Confucius say, "the mask of anonymity can be a dangerous and powerful aphrodisiac".

p.s. - ARDA, YOU KILL ME!! (now I now why I always have to sit in the waiting room for 2 hours...if ya know what I mean...lol)

not ray

I have been around the game long enough to know sometimes the coaches actually do know what they are doing.  Even if Rebelman11 disagreed.  And man was it a weird infatuation with Clay. 

jacksons42

Welp, I just re-watched the last few plays AGAIN, and can see absolutely NO evidence of what you are talking about. I'm sorry, but what about that is "truth". Maybe it's the backwards education I receive 15 min up the road from you high-class Fayetteville fans or an hour up the road from you "holier than thou" Southside bandwaggoners. Ziemba has NEVER been accused of playing dirty and I think it's PATHETIC that some hick bag on an internet site is trying to tarnish his reputation because he can't take the SECOND loss to Rogers. Fact of the matter is, our QB wasn't the one trying to fight a kid while running of the field, our mascot wasn't the one who pushed over a big blow-up mascot from the other team before the game. Normally, I would find that hilarious, however the person in the big blow-up Mountie mascot happened to be a female, so naturally I find it incredibly classless. The fact of the matter is, our players weren't called and told not to come to school, when someone found out it was the day of a drug test, like Dallas and Gionni were. Why don't you ask Jake why he didn't get the call... or are we still sticking with the "mono" excuse?? The fact of the matter is, our players don't push other coaches on the sidelines. And, NOT SAYING IT HAS, OR WILL, but I guarantee you, our coaches would not stick that kid right back in the game. Coach no-balls Patton, isn't the same way, he realized his team was nothing without Gionni, which was why he stuck him back in the game. He realized his team was nothing without both Dallas and Gionni so when they showed up the next day for school, he said it was okay and that they can take the drug test 30 days later. But you want to start with me about being classless?! BTW, Bear, NO our mascot didn't beat up some kid from Bentonville before the game. Actually, our mascot got his rear beat but came on this board bragging about it, so as not to sound like a **. That kid is a major annoyance to Rogers fans and we don't claim his idiot posts as our own on this board.

Man Purple Puppy, it just keeps getting better. Some more "truth" for me! NO, what you saw on the news were a few pep-rally's at elementary schools accross the area (Lowell, Garfield, Westside, Northside, Jones, Grimes, etc.) The autograph session you saw was a bunch of 5th graders hounding the football players AND CHEERLEADERS! for autographs. If it was a true autograph session, why the heck would the cheerleaders be there, and who the heck would want their autograph. The parade you speak of must have been fabricated in your head. I watched the news and read the papers, in fact I have several of the pictures from the events as a lot of my friends were involved. But hey, you can believe everything you see in the papers or on T.V., Right?! No, the football coaches did not reserve rooms in LR. They don't have rooms and they will not have rooms. The team bus is coming back after the game win or lose. It is up to the parents to check the players out and they can stay in a room provided by the parents, at the cost of the parents (sounds a bit like a broken record doesn't it? Of course I do it for those who are blind to logic and obviously can't read the first time I posted this). I would say yes, I'm sure a few parents used their heads, and booked a room in advance which could have easily been cancelled in the event of a loss to Fayetteville. But, we didn't lose so what the heck does it matter? In case you guys weren't aware, there is a large college game the day before the state game, so it was probably pretty smart to try and book a room in advance in case people decided to stay in LR days after the game. I'm sorry that is perveived as classless and as if the Mounties are trying to show off. But at no point, in any way shape or form, did anyone from Rogers have anything to do with what you are accusing them of. No parade, no autograph session, no hotel rooms for the football team as a whole. You shouldn't appologize Purple, the "truth" doesn't offend me. But what does offend me is brillant people spreading rumors about my friends, tarnishing their reputations and making things up to portray them as classless to others in the community. If any of your post had some "truth" to it, I'm sure I could level with you and we could end this pissing match. But therein lies the problem: NONE of your post was truthful, and is in fact libel defamation, which I find INCREDIBLY classless. Let's try something new, unless you have some REAL truth and fact to post... don't post at all.

Smithian

Quote from: The Fall Guy on November 24, 2006, 10:57:27 am3) he was a former Trinity Jr. High student (thus explaining his peculiar infatuation with Clay Borengasser).
Please don't consider TJH scarred by him. Good players like Nick Marsh, Austin Eoff, etc.

RebelMan11 and other posters who posted against Matt O'Neil are... To be nice, not informed.

http://www.fearlessfriday.com/yabbse/index.php?topic=52097.0
I wouldn't call Matt the best QB in the state, but he definately isn't the worst. He struggled like the rest of the team verse Central, but he saved Southside in both OT periods in the NLR game.

Quite Frankly

MountieMan you are incorrect on your statements on what you think happened regarding the drug tests at Fayetteville.  No one was given a "30 day" free pass.  i advise you to be careful about statement to the contrary.

Some of your anger is somewhat understandable, but don't get angered by others accusations and then spread false truths yourself.

My free advice is to enjoy the next 2 days and calm down.

RGP

Quote from: buttmunch02 on November 23, 2006, 10:14:30 pm
left-out and im a senior
Left-out. Haha. Hahahaha. I bet you know a lot about Rogers... Did you possibly get Left-out of the fun? Or do you get left-out of the game?? ;D

jacksons42

Quote from: Quite Frankly on November 24, 2006, 12:35:28 pm
MountieMan you are incorrect on your statements on what you think happened regarding the drug tests at Fayetteville.  No one was given a "30 day" free pass.  i advise you to be careful about statement to the contrary.

Some of your anger is somewhat understandable, but don't get angered by others accusations and then spread false truths yourself.

My free advice is to enjoy the next 2 days and calm down.

It's not a false truth, but nice spin job. You guys can't cover everything up as much as you like to try. Believe it or not, I know someone who was involved in the situation, and trust me, I'm not spreading false rumors.

BTW, running game, if you knew who buttmunch was, you probably wouldn't be laughing. He's not some kid who is on the team so they think they can get on here and talk like they start. They kid really does start and is one of the best players on the team. He's not a closet bandie or a 3rd stringer like yourself...

Quite Frankly

November 24, 2006, 02:56:54 pm #94 Last Edit: November 24, 2006, 03:24:17 pm by Quite Frankly
I don't care what you think know, that 30 day comment is a false statement.  There are some other things that occured, but your exact statement is FALSE.  I don't give a dang who you know, they're wrong.  You can scream it 'til the cows come home but it's false.  No spin.  They had some issues, just not that one.  There is no way that you could know something to be true when the statement is in itself false.  These references to knowing "someone involved" hold no water when compared to actually being involved.   Even some FHS parents are unaware of some truths.  I can promise everyone that I don't "spin".  I shoot straight.  Fact is you're wrong on point.

You better be careful, the lid can open on several things that occur in Rogers if you pursue this line of posting.  Not a threat from me mind you, just that everyone has some issues that others are aware of and they don't tend to broadcast them unless prevoked.

The fact that you are so concerned about something outside of your circle when you have such an important game upcoming makes me wonder.......

BTW, back to football.

Baitshop

Quote from: MountieMan on November 24, 2006, 11:19:11 am

Welp, I just re-watched the last few plays AGAIN, and can see absolutely NO evidence of what you are talking about. I'm sorry, but what about that is "truth". Maybe it's the backwards education I receive 15 min up the road from you high-class Fayetteville fans or an hour up the road from you "holier than thou" Southside bandwaggoners.  Ziemba has NEVER been accused of playing dirty and I think it's PATHETIC that some hick bag on an internet site is trying to tarnish his reputation because he can't take the SECOND loss to Rogers. Fact of the matter is, our QB wasn't the one trying to fight a kid while running of the field, our mascot wasn't the one who pushed over a big blow-up mascot from the other team before the game. Normally, I would find that hilarious, however the person in the big blow-up Mountie mascot happened to be a female, so naturally I find it incredibly classless. The fact of the matter is, our players weren't called and told not to come to school, when someone found out it was the day of a drug test, like Dallas and Gionni were. Why don't you ask Jake why he didn't get the call... or are we still sticking with the "mono" excuse?? The fact of the matter is, our players don't push other coaches on the sidelines. And, NOT SAYING IT HAS, OR WILL, but I guarantee you, our coaches would not stick that kid right back in the game. Coach no-balls Patton, isn't the same way, he realized his team was nothing without Gionni, which was why he stuck him back in the game. He realized his team was nothing without both Dallas and Gionni so when they showed up the next day for school, he said it was okay and that they can take the drug test 30 days later. But you want to start with me about being classless?! BTW, Bear, NO our mascot didn't beat up some kid from Bentonville before the game. Actually, our mascot got his butt beat but came on this board bragging about it, so as not to sound like a wussy. That kid is a major annoyance to Rogers fans and we don't claim his idiot posts as our own on this board.

Man Purple Puppy, it just keeps getting better. Some more "truth" for me! NO, what you saw on the news were a few pep-rally's at elementary schools accross the area (Lowell, Garfield, Westside, Northside, Jones, Grimes, etc.) The autograph session you saw was a bunch of 5th graders hounding the football players AND CHEERLEADERS! for autographs. If it was a true autograph session, why the heck would the cheerleaders be there, and who the heck would want their autograph. The parade you speak of must have been fabricated in your head. I watched the news and read the papers, in fact I have several of the pictures from the events as a lot of my friends were involved. But hey, you can believe everything you see in the papers or on T.V., Right?! No, the football coaches did not reserve rooms in LR. They don't have rooms and they will not have rooms. The team bus is coming back after the game win or lose. It is up to the parents to check the players out and they can stay in a room provided by the parents, at the cost of the parents (sounds a bit like a broken record doesn't it? Of course I do it for those who are blind to logic and obviously can't read the first time I posted this). I would say yes, I'm sure a few parents used their heads, and booked a room in advance which could have easily been cancelled in the event of a loss to Fayetteville. But, we didn't lose so what the heck does it matter? In case you guys weren't aware, there is a large college game the day before the state game, so it was probably pretty smart to try and book a room in advance in case people decided to stay in LR days after the game. I'm sorry that is perveived as classless and as if the Mounties are trying to show off. But at no point, in any way shape or form, did anyone from Rogers have anything to do with what you are accusing them of. No parade, no autograph session, no hotel rooms for the football team as a whole. You shouldn't appologize Purple, the "truth" doesn't offend me. But what does offend me is brillant people spreading rumors about my friends, tarnishing their reputations and making things up to portray them as classless to others in the community. If any of your post had some "truth" to it, I'm sure I could level with you and we could end this pissing match. But therein lies the problem: NONE of your post was truthful, and is in fact libel defamation, which I find INCREDIBLY classless. Let's try something new, unless you have some REAL truth and fact to post... don't post at all.

MountieMan

I don't have a horse in this pi$$ing contest you have going on with the Fayetteville fellas........

However, I will take exception to your "holier than thou" Southside bandwaggoners" statement.......

That "bandwagon" that you speak of is full of 6, count 'em, 6 State Championships!!!.......

We could take ALL of Rogers footballl state championships and put them in a thimble and still have room for a thumb!!!.....

Southside is ALL about tradition......we lose one of the top 3 coaches in the state along with 4 of his  asst.coaches, and two years later we are in the Championship game!!.... again..........

You have the largest enrollment in the state, a coach who was fresh off of a State Championship at Greenwood and you have made the playoffs twice in six years...........and you folks are calling for Peacocks head the last 3 years......

Southside folks are not "holier than thou".....we have just been "better than thou"......... for so long that you folks can't tell the difference!!!!!

You guys should talk less and watch more.........one good year in 15 does not constitute tradition.........

Rogers fans should pray for a "bandwagon" like the Southside Rebels have.......

RGP

Quote from: MountieMan on November 24, 2006, 02:35:51 pm
BTW, running game, if you knew who buttmunch was, you probably wouldn't be laughing. He's not some kid who is on the team so they think they can get on here and talk like they start. They kid really does start and is one of the best players on the team. He's not a closet bandie or a 3rd stringer like yourself...
So does that make you his father...or Peacock?

caddotrouble

ok guys - stop with the one upping for a min and help a girl out

What side of War Memorial( what gates) should I go in for the game Sat. nite? Of course I am a Southside fan!

Thanks for the help

BADPUPPY

Mountieman I have had a nice vacation from the board for over a day.  I come back and read your totally worthless prose.  I guess it's kill the messanger or the bearer of any negative news about Rogers.  I cannot help that you need glasses to see or that you can't tell a personal foul when you see one.  I stand by my observations of the play along with the Players and fans that saw it for ourselves. We do not have renal leucotomy, but I think that you see will a renal tint. I was wondering who taught Zimba how to cut block?  He sure did a good job on our MLB, put him out for two games.

As for the other subject based on testing you are so far off that you must be in Alaska.  You accuse me of not knowing what I'm talking about.  You do not have a clue. Baseless slander my friend, the only sour grapes that I have are in the aged wine I drink.  At least it has a fruity bouquet and is pleasing to the pallet. There is nothing pleasent about any of your remarks and they are totally bold faced lies.

Rogers= thin skinned
Southside will kick the turkey stuffing out of you.

bear

November 24, 2006, 09:21:26 pm #99 Last Edit: November 25, 2006, 09:18:11 am by Bear
Mountiejoke, Your post should be deleted by the moderators....Groundless personal attacks.....

You must be an embarrassment to Rogers. No one in Fayetteville has ever missed a drug test when they were told to take them...we don't give exceptions.... That is a fact

But Mountiejoke  tell us about when Rogers football team was tested? Were they? If they were randomly tested several starters would be gone .....tell us when they were randomly tested this year..... You DA.

You owe Dallas and Gionni an apology for your slander. What you said happened, never did. Please just lie about things in Rogers. 

Please understand that Marijuana stays in your system 14 to 28 days...DA. 
A 1 day delay would make no difference to anyone on ANY DRUG.

Was there a random drug testing policy at Rogers this year....if so, good for the kids. How many kids did you lose???

As for Ziemba, well forget it...it must be hard for a kid to get all that attention and not let it go to his head.

Posters like you just give the rest of us in the state a glimpse of what your town is like...... :-*

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas