• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Post Season Sites

Started by HorseFeathers, December 15, 2018, 02:37:16 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HoopKing

This coming from the guy whose gym has 5 rows of bleachers and doesn't have enough room to get safely around the benches. Coaches can't even coach there because you can't move up and down.

FromTheBench

Quote from: Ctucker on December 26, 2018, 06:26:33 am
Forgot you was a English teacher sorry I don't type good enough for you but I guess your hard to please I mean Pangburns isn't good enough for you and our gym and my typing! Sorry to disappoint! Wait no I'm not could care less what your Butt thinks!

I like Pangburn's gym. I really like Carlisle's gym as well.. Regardless of opinions, from what I've seen in the last 5 years or so, 2a basketball is at a good competitive level right now. 1a and 2a some of the funnest basketball to watch!

Ctucker

Quote from: FromTheBench on December 26, 2018, 01:48:06 pm
I like Pangburn's gym. I really like Carlisle's gym as well.. Regardless of opinions, from what I've seen in the last 5 years or so, 2a basketball is at a good competitive level right now. 1a and 2a some of the funnest basketball to watch!
I agree with that may be the most competitive year in 2a in a while I think it's wide open just looking at scores I mean Bay beat Clarendon and lost to marmaduke I think several teams have chance!last few years been pretty much Marked Tree and Earle! That being said both them teams will be challenging again!

FoxandHound34

I really like Magnet Coves gym, I've watched a few games over the years there. Don't think they've hosted state there yet, I think it would be a great venue to have it have lots of chairbacks on both sides and plenty of room

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: HoopKing on December 26, 2018, 11:53:23 am
This coming from the guy whose gym has 5 rows of bleachers and doesn't have enough room to get safely around the benches. Coaches can't even coach there because you can't move up and down.

You cant say what I said isn't true and not be lying. The gym is nice, just that upper walk way presents a problem when there are big crowds. You dont have to like it,  but it is the truth. 

Cheek

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on December 26, 2018, 06:38:46 pm
You cant say what I said isn't true and not be lying. The gym is nice, just that upper walk way presents a problem when there are big crowds. You dont have to like it,  but it is the truth.

I hope it is in Carlisle.  It is an easy drive,  good places to eat and lots of parking. I can deal with the poor designed walkway when it is crowded.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas